Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mexico owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Petey posted:

there were 309 new posts today, were any of them good

well they were until this one

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

sombering

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1702139944725348672

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
grats to dril for snagging the coveted piss channel name.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

when u disclosed but she still probin

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

*mexican hat dances around desiccated mummy*
:jeb::mexico::jeb:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Petey posted:

there were 309 new posts today, were any of them good

mine were not.

goochtit
Nov 2, 2021

NASA media briefing on "Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Independent Study Report" will be tomorrow at 10am EDT streamed on NASA Live. The report itself will be released 30min before the briefing. They probably won't wheel out a minimummy but hey, it's NASA

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
what kind of dippin' sauce would you use with the mummy? sweet n sour? hoisin. maybe some Matouk's Calypso.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

uber_stoat posted:

what kind of dippin' sauce would you use with the mummy? sweet n sour? hoisin. maybe some Matouk's Calypso.

sweet baby rays

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

uber_stoat posted:

alien cum

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You could use the eggs to make an alien Hollandaise

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

uber_stoat posted:

I feel like a sweet and sour would be good. But if we can choose anything I'd go for eel sauce that you can get at most sushi places.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

i dont appreciate photos of me doing my hobby being published without permission

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Are people really falling for these fake rear end aliens? They looked like paper mache.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

Are people really falling for these fake rear end aliens? They looked like paper mache.

they look real to me

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Covok posted:

He was Covered in courtesy clay to hide the creature's gigantic freaking pussy

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

Covok posted:

welcome to the thread

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Tarot bird cards, please comment on my dying love life

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

The Demilich posted:

Tarot bird cards, please comment on my dying love life

I ran through a quick spread,

I'm seeing a lot of indecision and inaction,

And a humming bird flop in the action/present quadrant (ie yo dick)

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Turpitude posted:

welcome to the thread

It's more the reddit thread that gets me. People convinced it's all real and thinking google standard error message is proof of government censorship.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
I saw some pictures of earthquake lights in Morocco from the big quake that hit the other day, that's a very weird phenomenon. This quote from a CNN article about them made me think of this thread:

quote:

Sometimes, the lights may appear similar to ordinary lightning, or they may be like a luminous band in the atmosphere akin to polar aurora. Other times they resemble glowing spheres floating midair. They may also look like small flames flickering or creeping along or near the ground or larger flames emerging from the ground.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Hirsute posted:

I saw some pictures of earthquake lights in Morocco from the big quake that hit the other day, that's a very weird phenomenon. This quote from a CNN article about them made me think of this thread:

its probably nothing :)

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

"No living species on Earth is known to have this anatomical structure."
Except for every bird on earth jesus christ these people are terrible

And as I said before, whether the bones are actually hollow can't be said from that way of representing the scans. Show me the raw data.

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

oh and that "furcula" has a suture between both sides, its not fused from the photo in the first tweet

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

"I've decided to run for reelection"

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

hes holding a little guy, but also

hes got a little guy, on his shirt

kraft dinner
Apr 2, 2016

that deck is incredible. what’s it called, if i may ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008