Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
weed is bad it is stinky and makes you feel weird just abuse good ol fashioned alcohol and die from heart disease, liver failure, or colon cancer like the rest of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Welcome to UFOTacoMan's Great Posts

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
it's quiet now but I'm sure we will have some exiting posting encounters hear today if we are patient.
You see this internet forum is a lot like a watering hole where all types of posters come from near and far to get their fill.
I can't wait to see what happens.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

UFOTacoMan posted:

Welcome to UFOTacoMan's Great Posts

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1702302771343393037

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

WarMECH posted:

weed is bad it is stinky and makes you feel weird just abuse good ol fashioned alcohol and die from heart disease, liver failure, or colon cancer like the rest of us

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ&pp=ygUSU2h1dCB1cCBiaXRjaCByb2Nr

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Oooh here's one now. what a silly billy.
I'm just the sponsor for the Great Posts thread show. The show's title is a bit misleading.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

A poll just came out showing that almost everyone thinks Crooked Joe Biden is too old, but they don’t think I’m too old (and I’m not!). Actually, Crooked Joe is not too old, he’s too incompetent, and the WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
A lotta yall still dont get it. Lurkers can use multiple quotes on a single good post. so if you have 1 good post and 3 quotes you can create 3 new good posts.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
there are no good posts

just pages and pages of poo poo posts month after month

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
heres another poo poo post

TRMPU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I am a lurker. is it ok for me to post here? :ohdear: :blastu::newlol::hchatter::spooky::argh::pwn::yarg::cheers:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

TRUMg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the post directly below this one is going to be really really good. I can feel it in my bones

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress you

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Rumelden Dringp

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I haven't seen a quiggy post in years

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A poll just came out showing that almost everyone thinks Crooked Joe Biden is too old, but they don’t think I’m too old (and I’m not!). Actually, Crooked Joe is not too old, he’s too incompetent, and the WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Biden: 80
Trump: 77

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

neutral milf hotel posted:

I am a lurker. is it ok for me to post here? :ohdear: :blastu::newlol::hchatter::spooky::argh::pwn::yarg::cheers:

no

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

I haven't seen a quiggy post in years

im gay

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cheers lurker

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

quiggy posted:

im gay(and I'm not!)

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

it's quiet now but I'm sure we will have some exiting posting encounters hear today if we are patient.
You see this internet forum is a lot like a watering hole where all types of posters come from near and far to get their fill.
I can't wait to see what happens.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Why in the world would my hearing aids be able to stream from apple but not android?! Bluetooth is Bluetooth wtf!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

gently caress you

rude

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

WarMECH posted:

heres another poo poo post

TRMPU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

An Apple A Gay posted:

cheers lurker

Ty

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
lurker empty quotes aare the slurp juice of forums posting

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

AxGrap posted:

A lotta yall still dont get it. Lurkers can use multiple quotes on a single good post. so if you have 1 good post and 3 quotes you can create 3 new good posts.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1702316939597729886

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

alright that’s nice let’s get you back home grandpa

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao but not Rudy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

"What?? No, no, these are *friendly* rats, they'll love you!"

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

emfive posted:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

AxGrap posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

what a stupid place