Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Pead posted:

That is a plead the 5th situation. They only ask that to know if they can lowball you

It's loving infuriating because you're automatically disqualified if you try to make the reasonable response by saying 'negotiable'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Alexa, post TPMTRU

By the way, did you know adult diapers are on sale with free prime shipping?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if you tell your paralegal to post something then you have not touched a computer

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lol that question is just them saying "guess the number I'm thinking of" and if you get it wrong you have to find somewhere else to start over

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

RVWinkle posted:

It's loving infuriating because you're automatically disqualified if you try to make the reasonable response by saying 'negotiable'.

I've never seen anyone flat out turned down for something within a googleable range for a similar position. Shoot for 15% more than you expect, or the higher end of comparable jobs and you might get lucky, but then what if they would have given you more....?!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Trying out this "Italian food" stuff everyone keeps talking about

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Alexa, post TPMTRU

you touched the Alexa computer with sound waves

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

euphronius posted:

if you tell your paralegal to post something then you have not touched a computer

in that situation the paralegal themselves constitutes a "computer" which you interface with to operate a computing system (like hidden figures but for posting instead of NASA)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

totinos party pizza supreme is exquisite

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

pfc posting feet pics

sick!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the milk machine posted:

you touched the Alexa computer with sound waves

lmao I just watched WW84 a few days ago and got 84 kinds of cancer

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

AxGrap posted:

I've never seen anyone flat out turned down for something within a googleable range for a similar position. Shoot for 15% more than you expect, or the higher end of comparable jobs and you might get lucky, but then what if they would have given you more....?!

That works well if your job title is something like janitor or plumber but it's incredibly vague if you're an analyst or engineer.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Nonsense posted:

totinos party pizza supreme is exquisite

my gast was flabbered the last time i went to the supermarket and saw them selling party pizzas for $3.49

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Can any of you nerds help me solve the Three Doggy Problem

(Soon to be a major motion picture)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/14/opinion/abortion-pills-testing-poland.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/nevada-abortion-rights-groups-seek-state-constitutional-amendment-rcna104949

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

External Organs posted:

two hands, three dogs to pet... can someone smarter than me pet these dogs please

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

External Organs posted:

Strap the smallest one to the back of the intermediate sized one and strap them both to the back of the largest dog and walk the largest one only. Next.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

External Organs posted:

While you sex havers were making fart noises on Slack, I was studying the TigerConnect

This but lotus notes

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Sherbert Hoover posted:

two hands, three dogs to pet... can someone smarter than me pet these dogs please

get them to lie head to tail and pet in a circle

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

External Organs posted:

take the black dog across the lake first, then go back, get the small dog, drop it off across the lake, take the black dog back to the shore, then take the brown dog across the lake and finally return and take the black dog back across the lake

need any more homework done for you

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

erosion posted:

Sometimes they dont care if you pet them with your foot so we've got more options than it might seem

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

erosion posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

External Organs posted:

It's the Trolley Problem but with pets

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Use one (1) hand to pick up the small dog and use it to pet the medium dog (this is where we get the phrase "pet two dogs with one dog") and then pet the large dog normally with your other hand

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

euphronius posted:

sometimes I don’t talk to my boss for weeks

i haven't seen my manager for like a month now, don't remember what his name is i think it starts with a k maybe?

the department head likes to come wander around all the time to look at the poors and get in the way tho he's prob gonna get run over someday

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

External Organs posted:

i was curious, did you have any dogs before the old lady passed or did she have all 3?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

There's still an 8 year old in me that loves these things even though objectively I know they're garbage.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i was curious, did you have any dogs before the old lady passed or did she have all 3?

I've had the medium size black dog since 2018. They all get along pretty well!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lmao I just watched WW84 a few days ago and got 84 kinds of cancer

should've watched TT84 instead (Turbo Trump 84)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

euphronius posted:

sometimes I don’t talk to my boss for weeks

everybody at work including mgmt have stopped talking to me since i started keeping my teams status on 'do not disturb' and never changing it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Basebf555 posted:

There's still an 8 year old in me that loves these things even though objectively I know they're garbage.

the most disappointing are pizza rolls.. as a kid they were amazing but these days they have no flavor and are mostly dough. my kids still love them though.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I want a cat but my dog hates cats and this area is full of coyotes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

neutral milf hotel posted:

gently caress you

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Threedog, awoooo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

I want a cat but my dog hates cats and this area is full of coyotes

get a coyote

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

name him Cotes du Rhone

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
like if my dog sees a cat she loses her goddam mind in fear and is inconsolable for like an hour searching the house to make sure it didn’t get in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

Threedog, awoooo