Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

By 2032...who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Plinkey posted:

Me and my uncle were in a pub somewhere in I think around Dublin, might have been London, not sure which trip it was while my aunt was shopping for dumb tourist stuff somewhere down the street and we had maybe like 4-5 beers combined and left a few pounds/euro coins, basically any change that wasn't bills on the bar when we left and the bartender was like 'sirs, you forgot your change!!' and we were like 'lol, you can keep it as a tip' and he almost seemed offended

Tipping in Europe is absolutely bewilderingly complicated; it's exactly as you describe, a hard-to-navigate social issue. Also it varies a lot from country to country.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

ah poo poo per CBS

When I was a kid we called this a "suicide drink" but some i know call it "toxic sludge"

Yeah where i grew up, mixing every tap was called a "suicide" but if you picked and chose it was just a custom mix

Also mixing cherry coke and root beer made a decent dr pepper stand-in

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

External Organs posted:

Take it back!!!

lol these two gently caress and it’s probably nasty as hell

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Virgil Vox posted:

Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right

morals are something we use to determine what is right tho

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

AxGrap posted:

If you are rude to workers it should be a death sentence.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
When restaurants fancier than lunch counters started becoming available to middle-class people in the US back after the Civil War (like the 1870s and after), non-rich people absolutely hated the whole idea of tipping because it seemed undemocratic and unAmerican. That played out into the 20th century with tipping sticking around, but then there were also Automats.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

External Organs posted:

Bob Marley at a Macy's

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

first Blade movie owned so hard. 2nd one was awesome too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DaaZeULRMM

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ah poo poo per CBS

When I was a kid we called this a "suicide drink" but some i know call it "toxic sludge"

Anything to get rid of touch screen soft drinks. That system is a petri dish.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/YDGaYnl.mp4

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

How is that any worse then normal soft drink dispensers

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Itd be alright with half the pep

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

Take it back!!!

These two were completely liquored up at the time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

AxGrap posted:

If you are rude to workers it should be a death sentence.

the best litmus test for judging people is how they treat "the help"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

they have touch screens now? I mean of course they do ugh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Thank you for your Mr Rogers posting

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Will everyone please stop adding touchscreens to everything, 90% of the time it sucks

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
that za looks delish but all the pepp is giving me heartburn just looking at it

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
def too much pepperoni but detroit style is best pizza
*edit* freestyle machines are the poo poo, peach sprite zero rules

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

alnilam posted:

Will everyone please stop adding touchscreens to everything, 90% of the time it sucks

my work laptop has a touchscreen and i discovered this about 1.5 years in by accident

touch screens is how they keep laptop prices inflated

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

tenderjerk posted:

my work laptop has a touchscreen and i discovered this about 1.5 years in by accident

This is one of the few useful touchscreen cases! For scrolling!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

alnilam posted:

Remember these?

They also recorded you, your gender, and where your eyes were looking etc

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

alnilam posted:

but you can add your tip directly by pressing into the pepperoni

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

How is that any worse then normal soft drink dispensers

I can push the diet pepsi lever with my empty cup and know I'm not getting any Pepsi germs on it. Touchscreen drink selection creeps me out.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

my family insists that the sauce be available for each person to apply as much as they want. I can't do what that person is doing.

also I don't get a lot of explicit respect but my Detroit pizza sauce is a local legend, they express literal wonderment over it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

love me some pepp. I could eat pepperoni pizza until i throw up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and mac n chz

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

AxGrap posted:

Remember these?

lol no I do not, not many walgreenses where i live. Did it like dispense the drink you touched?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

These two were completely liquored up at the time

I'd liquor up :quagmire:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and juicy ribeyes and ny strips and porterhouses

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

Remember these?

I drink only distilled water, rainwater, and pure grain alcohol

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

alnilam posted:

lol no I do not, not many walgreenses where i live. Did it like dispense the drink you touched?

No it was just a representation of what was behind the glass and also served ads. Like, kinda cool I guess, imagine you could see through a door!!

Dang these weren't touchscreen.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rX0985M.mp4

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Is this really that rare?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3b6kLRdFig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r83W6kSs3cs

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

This, the gun charge, is the only crime that Hunter Biden committed that does not implicate Crooked Joe Biden. One down, Eleven to go! The Democrats, with all of their horrible, very unfair, and mostly illegal Witch Hunts, have started a process that is very dangerous for our Country. They have opened the proverbial Pandora’s Box, and it is possible that the USA will never be the same again. SO SAD!!!

coming this christmas: the 12 crimes of hunter biden

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i think a lady doctor just started to look into SIDs, because everyone else was just like 'oh it happens'. female test dummies werent used until 2003.

if its related to women and health no one cares, sorry

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

ueah i reacted the same way when i learned i can zoom in on my spreadsheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

emfive posted:

my family insists that the sauce be available for each person to apply as much as they want. I can't do what that person is doing.
yeah this is a good call