Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The internet really brought out the worst in America, that's for sure. One theory is that people who grew up on broadcast media but had politically incorrect and outright bad ideas were kept in their lane by the isolation of living in a frontier society, and beginning with BBs that isolation was dissolved and it turned out a lot of people were really ugly on the inside but kept it to themselves. And like shingles or herpes, now that you mention it, nastiness that had abided in mostly a latent form could cross-pollinate and collude with like-minded nastiness. And the Rush Limbaughs and Roger Stones and Donald Trumps of the world saw their chance and acted to capitalize on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife had a near death Crohn's issue in 2018 that turned into a genital shingles episode after she got home and it's probably the worst medical thing I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather have a heart attack than have that poo poo happen to me.

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

lol you looked at your wife's puss and said that's the worst thing I've ever seen!

I also looked at your wife's puss and said the same thing

lol more like Dog Faced JoJowned

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Vim Fuego posted:

Do not go genital into that good night
Old vag should burn and rave at close of day; 

The Shingles-Encrusted Cooch of J. Alfred Prufrock

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Good. I've thought about this all, and decided that I hate all of you. Close CSPAM immediately.

Free us

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Good. I've thought about this all, and decided that I hate all of you. Close CSPAM immediately.

now that we know what you want we will do the opposite

oldest trick in the book

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Filthy Hans posted:

lol more like Dog Faced JoJowned

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

petit choux posted:

The internet really brought out the worst in America, that's for sure. One theory is that people who grew up on broadcast media but had politically incorrect and outright bad ideas were kept in their lane by the isolation of living in a frontier society, and beginning with BBs that isolation was dissolved and it turned out a lot of people were really ugly on the inside but kept it to themselves. And like shingles or herpes, now that you mention it, nastiness that had abided in mostly a latent form could cross-pollinate and collude with like-minded nastiness. And the Rush Limbaughs and Roger Stones and Donald Trumps of the world saw their chance and acted to capitalize on that.

Broadcast media is insanely right wing

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gently caress you bird!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

If I ever end up starting to turn into pfc when I get older can someone promise to give me an ol yeller? I don't want to risk infecting anyone else

nobody can hearu cough

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

the gay black man has utterly owned country music fashion and everyone is extremely mad about it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

my wife posts with me

I'm going to yuk your disgusting yum

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

love to have rear end issues as a young male in a society where ur told to not show weakness or talk about anything serious

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

CODChimera posted:

love to have rear end issues as a young male in a society where ur told to not show weakness or talk about anything serious

rear end = gay

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
ITS WOKE!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
packers fact (actually redskins) but Vince Lombardi though getting a colonoscopy was for the gays then he died from butt cancer

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

sorry to hear that CODChimera, at least you live in a country with Universal Healthcare so you don't have to languish with it like an American would

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

petit choux posted:

its becasue we took prayer out of our schools

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:am:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i saw that

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

check ur past posts. im slowly stealing letters from the database... no EVIDENCE

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

sorry to hear that CODChimera, at least you live in a country with Universal Healthcare so you don't have to languish with it like an American would

our healthcare is...not good but yeah thx

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

thought it was turdfuzz cause of the av

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

packers fact (actually redskins) but Vince Lombardi though getting a colonoscopy was for the gays then he died from butt cancer

this probably happens all the time

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

petit choux posted:

nah they had places like baptist churches and chamber of commerce meetings to hear and discuss all sorts of vile bigotries, the big difference is those were more exclusive spaces

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

thought it was turdfuzz cause of the av

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bullshit call

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im halfway through a family sized chicken Alfredo and broccoli caserole

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Lpzie posted:

check ur past posts. im slowly stealing letters from the database... no EVIDENCE

destroying my post history is likely a net good for humanity

so thank you for your service :patriot:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I spent a few hours today fine-tuning a new backup character for the Dungeons & Dragons campaign I've been in for a while. I decided on a Topaz Gem Dragonkin Paladin who's made the Oath of Conquest. Great synergies with the Aura of Fear subclass ability and the Dragon Fear feat, it means the character can use its breath attack to cause fear without using spell slots and lock them down in the aura, leaving more spell slots open for smiting. Optimizing for fear isn't OP, in fact it's rather risky in a high level campaign, but it should be fun at least.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Red Baron posted:

the first tower to fall was our immune systems

Don't make me extend my metaphor

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

I spent a few hours today fine-tuning a new backup character for the Dungeons & Dragons campaign I've been in for a while. I decided on a Topaz Gem Dragonkin Paladin who's made the Oath of Conquest. Great synergies with the Aura of Fear subclass ability and the Dragon Fear feat, it means the character can use its breath attack to cause fear without using spell slots and lock them down in the aura, leaving more spell slots open for smiting. Optimizing for fear isn't OP, in fact it's rather risky in a high level campaign, but it should be fun at least.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Filthy Hans posted:

i played baldur's gate 3 and didn't understand nor bother to learn about any D&D rules but the game let me win anyway

i'm sure you'll be fine

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/UAW/status/1702470334597775868?s=20

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Do not go genital into that good night
Old vag should burn and rave at close of day; 

That's right!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Spaced God posted:

If I ever end up starting to turn into pfc when I get older can someone promise to give me an ol yeller? I don't want to risk infecting anyone else

Gonna keep an eye on you and make sure you don't start getting foamy around the mouth.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PDP-1 posted:

i played baldur's gate 3 and didn't understand nor bother to learn about any D&D rules but the game let me win anyway

i'm sure you'll be fine

our DM's a bit sadistic, my halfling rogue I've been playing for a couple years had his heart ripped out by one of the main antagonists two sessions ago, luckily there was an NPC cleric about who was able to cast Regenerate so a new heart could grow as the team Paladin kept him stabilized. It's prudent to have at least one backup character ready to go so you can jump back into the action if your character gets murked. Another team member was imprisoned in a soul gem in the same session and a Necromancer was able to teleport away with it and there's no way to save him so he's functionally dead; the player introduced his new character last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Only I can free you make me king