Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

DrPossum posted:

but I toop from there

not right now ya dont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

crime fighting hog posted:

not right now ya dont

nah im always tooping

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

TGIF

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Louisgod posted:

nuts were basically the only limits but my idiot dad was insinuating in a chud voice that schools are limiting tons of stuff you can pack because of LIBERAL TRANSGENDERS or whatever.

im not sure how you fix reactionary thinking without state violence or compulsory reeducation or a combo of the two. every time it's been tried, those were necessary. doesn't mean its impossible.

in a late capitalist hell system like ours, this poo poo is unstoppable. reactionaries consider helping others weakness (in fact, helping others or looking out for the needs is usually considered homosexual). how do you fix a country where 1 in 3 people is saying "actually, killing [slurs] is cool and good" OR just nodding and going along with it which is just as loving bad

its like theres 2 levels of reactionaries, a primary level that goes out and tries to do stuff actively, and then a secondary much larger level that doesnt take physical action, but mentally cheers them on and votes for this stuff

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consolidated Ed posted:

im not sure how you fix reactionary thinking without state violence or compulsory reeducation or a combo of the two. every time it's been tried, those were necessary. doesn't mean its impossible.

in a late capitalist hell system like ours, this poo poo is unstoppable. reactionaries consider helping others weakness (in fact, helping others or looking out for the needs is usually considered homosexual). how do you fix a country where 1 in 3 people is saying "actually, killing [slurs] is cool and good" OR just nodding and going along with it which is just as loving bad

its like theres 2 levels of reactionaries, a primary level that goes out and tries to do stuff actively, and then a secondary much larger level that doesnt take physical action, but mentally cheers them on and votes for this stuff

Remember that Evangelical pastor who was crying that chuds were complaining whenever he talked about charity and helping those less fortunate cause that “sounds like a bunch of liberal bullshit”?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

:haibrow:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

piss guzzler 420 posted:

!!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm honestly shocked that this thread is late to video of a sitting congresswoman giving an over the clothes handy during a night at the theater.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1702802263545381295

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I'm honestly shocked that this thread is late to video of a sitting congresswoman giving an over the clothes handy during a night at the theater.

this just makes her look cool

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

would

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3M6tD7zo_k&pp=ygUQbmFpbGJvbWIgMjQgaG91cg%3D%3D

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

this just makes her look cool

it makes her look like what she is: someone permanently stuck in their high school years

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

nothin gets me randy like a beetlejuice musical

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

piss guzzler 420 posted:

:captainpop:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

piss guzzler 420 posted:

username post combo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Shana Tovah, trump thread, happy new year

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

it was posted several times pages ago

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it was first posted itt 18 hours ago and then again 5 hours ago

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Preibus' Possum Pals

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Its not, this was posted already

Big ups boobert for reliving my high-school experience

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I'm lovin' it!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

5 minutes left at work

Leaving an hour early because I went into overtime last night

We dint get time and a half but we can choose to either bank the OT as PTO or just leave early another day in the pay period, which is fine by me

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

yes but it wouldn’t be trufmp thread if people didn’t post tweets over and over without reading any posts full of the same tweets.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

my dude all the people you're mentioning are having a lot more sex than you (if they want to) because they don't have a stick up their rear end

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

let he or she who has never been involved in a gross and unpleasant handjob experience in a theater cast the first stone

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I really try not to be one of those queer people who gloat about how bad the cishets (particularly the men) make it for themselves but by god cishet men make it hard to resist sometimes

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

because they don't have a stick up their rear end

Unless they choose to

As would be their right

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Good for those 2 crazy kids.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

kids these days don't play 7 minutes of heaven (in the closet) they play trapped in a closet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A Florida board picked by Gov. Ron DeSantis to run the area around Disney World defended stripping park employees of their perks — moments after a pastor invited to speak urged attendees not to "resist authority."

After a lengthy introduction, Pastor David Netzorg — who founded Emmaus Church in Winter Garden, Florida in 2011 — took the podium to start the board meeting on Wednesday night, said government work is "a calling" and government employees "actually work for God."

He then read a passage from Romans 13: "Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except from God," the passage began. "And those which exist are established by God. Therefore, whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves."

The new board governing the land that belongs to Disney World had decided to strip the workers of previously guaranteed perks.

Boy there's getting a copy of Who Moved My Cheese, then there's a Christian evangelical pastor telling Jewish board members and attendees that according to Romans 13, governor DeSantis is the voice of your God now.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Free her

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

free willy

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Attack and dethrone God

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Boy there's getting a copy of Who Moved My Cheese, then there's a Christian evangelical pastor telling Jewish board members and attendees that according to Romans 13, governor DeSantis is the voice of your God now.

hope they sue for the establishment clause

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Attack and dethrone God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Attack and dethrone God