Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think some of you guys should play the innovative browser game "Don't poo poo your pants" it really settles a lot of the discussion about pants-making GBS threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

does it run on unity?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

cause I'm all about ethical consumption

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1703085317308199110

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

does it run on unity?

does your browser run on unity

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

money of the future

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump's right

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

does your browser run on unity

does yours??

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
dark Brandon pls do not lead us into the Second World War, even though we win it BIGLY with the “n word”

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

I am continually amazed at the need for watering that a veggie garden seems to need, growing up in ## I didn't think it rained all that much but then we got a lot of snow there too. I'm in Maryland out on the delmarva peninsula and we don't seem to get enough rain despite it being humid as all hell all the time. Same when I lived on the edge of the great dismal in eastern NC, I never dreamed I'd need to water much. But yes, I agree with you and may look into rain barrels again. I made them once before with pickle barrels.

The compost corral is basically finished and about half full RN, not much to it really. I don't anticipate getting anything useful out of it probably for a couple of years or more but at least I have a place for the yard waste now.

Dag, yo. Based on rainfall over there id assume you'd have been good with that alone.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ham Cheeks posted:

This is your brain on toop

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Its all cool and humid here but we have very little summer rain so my poo poo in the community garden is on an automated drip system and then at home everything is watered with water from the dehumidifier or the fog moisture I collect from the gutters

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

does yours??

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Lpzie posted:

cause I'm all about ethical consumption

You're a fricking internet leprechaun is what you are

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Might just be this particular speech but he sounds like poo poo.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Tatooine style baby

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/G0M3Zlv.mp4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Might just be this particular speech but he sounds like poo poo.

low energy
:sad:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

:nms:

Fly with me posted:

There is sound, if you're brave enough.
https://i.imgur.com/U3fapCZ.mp4

Somebody has issued a correction as of 20:35 on Sep 16, 2023

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

sir this is a Arby's

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

Dag, yo. Based on rainfall over there id assume you'd have been good with that alone.

Well I'm getting ahead of myself. I haven't started the garden yet, I've only been in this house for a year and I don't really know. I scattered a bunch of basil seeds and discovered that some of them have done all right. And my sister planted some tomatoes and they are bearing. Unfortunately neither she nor my wife are healthy enough to help out at all. Maybe I won't need it as much as I thought. What I do know is we're having pizza now that I have fresh basil.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

just use wonder bread and Kraft singles Jesus.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Elephanthead posted:

I just saw a used truck for sale with the railroad wheel things now I want to drive on a railroad track. is this wrong? learn how to avoid traffic the easy way! rfmspf

That probably shouldn't be available to the general public but I agree the potential is amazing.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup tup

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

AhhhhhhhhhhhHhhHHHHHHhh
Lol

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Too bad this trad poo poo gets mixed up with fash so quickly because some of it is loving cool.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tep

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

Too bad this trad poo poo gets mixed up with fash so quickly because some of it is loving cool.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
knee update: it appears to be extremely swollen and there’s some pretty dark bruising going on

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

knee update: it appears to be extremely swollen and there’s some pretty dark bruising going on

Go see somebody. Today.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

yeah, the italians really hosed up in the 30s and 40s

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Attorney General Ken Paxton acquitted on all 16 counts

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Consummate Professional posted:

Hard for me to tell you what to do. If the pain is unbearable or the swelling just gets worse, head in. If not, I'd ice it, elevate it, and take ibuprofen, she how it's looking by Monday.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
donald toop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004