Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

redneck nazgul posted:

i want a chunky soup cooler for the office

Gazpacho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Shifty Nipples posted:

I already asked that you all shut the gently caress up about this kind of dog is dangerous or whatever so again shut the gently caress up about your dumbass dog opinions.
:qqsay:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

where is the General Tso's Chicken?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Shifty Nipples posted:

I already asked that you all shut the gently caress up about this kind of dog is dangerous or whatever so again shut the gently caress up about your dumbass dog opinions.

another mod with strong opinions on dogs :rolleyes:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

AxGrap posted:

I just painted a full back "tattoo" on my kid with sumi ink. A dragon breathing fire wrapping around under his arm. Kid 2 got a skull and crossbones and angel wings.
lookin good dude

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

:goonsay:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mods/iks: not even once

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

get his loving rear end loving get it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

free cumshitter

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Vim Fuego posted:

lookin good dude

Lol I don't remember anything about this lore except he died in a motorcycle accident? No lie tho I would get that if it were free.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Qurnah posted:

is it the fame that turns you into a sociopath or is it the sociopathy that makes you seek fame?

both

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Qurnah posted:

is it the fame that turns you into a sociopath or is it the sociopathy that makes you seek fame?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

me trying to get the mods to do *anything* about all the bad posts

im the cute cat btw

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Plinkey posted:

im the cute cat btw

only trust your keyboard, the star havers will not save you

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

AxGrap posted:

Lol I don't remember anything about this lore except he died in a motorcycle accident? No lie tho I would get that if it were free.

I think the motorcycle accident was how he lost his arm. I remember this guy from ylls back when it was called watch and weight and he was always getting mad at the mod and challenging him to fights.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Vim Fuego posted:

lookin good dude

little off center, they're going to have to redo it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Plinkey posted:

im the cute cat btw

sorry i'm slacking, the thing is i would sixer you but i don't want to get a bunch of pms about it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

one weird trick

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

Jonny 290 posted:

my eq/compressor box was $199 original retail, it's discontinued and in so much demand that market price for used is $400-500, and the nearest not-behr equivalent is like $900. audio gear market is irrational and wild

channel strips like this blew up because of podcasts/streaming.

high end pro audio gear isnt irrational or wild. its like any other commercial hardware you expect to make money with. for one thing, everything on sweetwater is double what you would pay if you had a good relationship with the right dealer.

although that has also started falling apart when everything is back-ordered all the time, and your friendly regional dealer is competing with sweetwater for inventory.

and the manufacturers are learning to enjoy selling stuff at msrp directly on their own website.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Greg Legg posted:

I think the motorcycle accident was how he lost his arm. I remember this guy from ylls back when it was called watch and weight and he was always getting mad at the mod and challenging him to fights.

Lol. I will fight any mod tho. Except nhd cause he's jacked as hell

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

tacodaemon posted:

this six-minute tiktok video may be the greatest cinematic portrayal of sisters growing up together ever made

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702828766588768256/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/hA8XTgAoRpkSoOO9.mp4?tag=12

This was a delightful ride.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

one weird trick

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

sorry i'm slacking, the thing is i would sixer you but i don't want to get a bunch of pms about it

the system works

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i guess i could just turn off the new pm notification

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Greg Legg posted:

yup you remember correctly

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Nipples posted:

i guess i could just turn off the new pm notification

why would you do that?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

oh, Sweetwater

I have a friend who had the prescience to give them a Google Voice phone number that she never has turned on and I wish I had done that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sorry "Charles from Sweetwater" I just needed a capo I didn't plan on having a heart-to-heart with you on the phone about it

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

tacodaemon posted:

this six-minute tiktok video may be the greatest cinematic portrayal of sisters growing up together ever made

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1702828766588768256/pu/vid/avc1/576x1024/hA8XTgAoRpkSoOO9.mp4?tag=12

Omg when mom started counting

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol my sister told my uncle that he should just get his foot cut off today

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Plinkey posted:

:(

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

Sucks so much

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap posted:

Sucks so much

he claims that he doesn't have diabeties

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15836-charcot-foot

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
his foot has looked like hamburger for like 5 years

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Attack and dethrone God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k