Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wet_goods posted:

trump tweets are going to be read like Nostradamus passages in a hundred years time

its been said before: there's one for everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah birds are a terrible pet, you deserved this.

Our budgies have a nice life and we love them. Theyre little punks but they show affection and like being with us

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

It was a really small poo thankfully

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

titty_baby_ posted:

Our budgies have a nice life and we love them. Theyre little punks but they show affection and like being with us

eat poo poo

sorry that was mean

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

bebop esq posted:

eat poo poo

sorry that was mean
No, it was an event that happened. Its the truth

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

titty_baby_ posted:

Well today it finally happened. One of the birds kept landing on my head during dinner and he pooped on my plate and I thought it was a little piece of food and put it in my mouth without thinking (pretty baked) and then immediately realized what it was and spit it out and rinsed my mouth a bunch

Lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Like everything I know about bird pets sounds terrible and just on an external evaluation why would you trap an animal that flies and probably has living space of thousands of miles of freedom?

Anyway my main disagreement is the horror stories of all the poo poo and dandruff and supervisors son getting bird poo poo fungal pneumonia while birdsitting for a crazy lady with a bunch of parrots.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/eve6/status/1703071033279062413?s=46

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I heard trunp got a brazillian butt lift

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Asproigerosis posted:

Like everything I know about bird pets sounds terrible and just on an external evaluation why would you trap an animal that flies and probably has living space of thousands of miles of freedom?

Anyway my main disagreement is the horror stories of all the poo poo and dandruff and supervisors son getting bird poo poo fungal pneumonia while birdsitting for a crazy lady with a bunch of parrots.

When they land on your finger and nibble on you like kisses it's awesome

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I just lure in non captive birds with my garden and feeders and enjoy them from a respectable distance idk

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

Plinkey posted:

his foot has looked like hamburger for like 5 years

Mums foot is pretty bad such is life

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

titty_baby_ posted:

Budgies are the nicest little buggers

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos
They're assholes, but they're nice, yknow?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Good birds.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Consummate Professional posted:

lots of heavy lifting there

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Asproigerosis posted:

Budgies have been domesticated for like 200 years. Theyre shorter lived parrots and only live about as long as cats. Ours are specially bred ones that are larger, fluffier, and with a calmer disposition then wild budgies. Theyre like dogs and wouldn't exist in the wild. They love us and preen our hair and lick our faces and talk to us and choose to be around us while they free roam the house. They mostly perch in certain areas that we have cardboard under, and we clean the floors constantly. We got them because we weren't allowed dogs in the rental and my partner works from home and wanted company.

They have peculiarities and are difficult in their own ways (how do you keep a flying animal away from something?) but we love them and treat them well and don't regret getting them.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AxGrap posted:

When they land on your finger and nibble on you like kisses it's awesome

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Consummate Professional posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I'm gonna get his consent, then im gonna gently caress his rear end

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i beat tears of the kingdom today while it had its ups and downs it was overall way better than breath of the wild if the story was a bit more structured then it would be almost perfect but thats kind of the give and take of giving players more freedom u gotta have a more free flow narrative but whatever i had a lot of fun and characters didnt stand on tables or clip through stuff while i was trying to talk to them and break my immersion so thats what counts

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_ posted:

Well today it finally happened. One of the birds kept landing on my head during dinner and he pooped on my plate and I thought it was a little piece of food and put it in my mouth without thinking (pretty baked) and then immediately realized what it was and spit it out and rinsed my mouth a bunch

i ate a dead ant once when i was a kid cuz i thought it was a lil piece of chocolate

thats my story

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

titty_baby_ posted:

lmao owned

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Yeah sorry you can never convince me otherwise due to bird poo poo pneumonia.

Now if you'll excuse me my cat poo poo parasites are recommending I go look at cat pics.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i'm sorry titty baby but i'm really high and that was incredibly funny

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I thought dees died

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

that's exactly what south florida is like

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I wanna eat a pizza

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

titty_baby_ posted:

lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

:barf:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
this mf ate bird poo poo

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

lol haha yeah it's just terrible for the birds to not have to worry about predators and get food water and shelter for no effort

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

Yeah sorry you can never convince me otherwise due to bird poo poo pneumonia.

Now if you'll excuse me my cat poo poo parasites are recommending I go look at cat pics.

asp get a cat

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

did sound again tonight and got paid this time, im officially a sound guy now just because I said I was.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

birds like parrots and macaws tho lol a toddler that lives for decades can scream loud enough to damage your hearing and does it all day every day and also can bite hard enough to cause you significant injury

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

and will chew on all the wood in your house if you let it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
I have quit weed and will now be scolding everyone who has not. Wow what a great not a drug, weed, love to get so out of it that I eat a big bird dump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Harton posted:

did sound again tonight and got paid this time, im officially a sound guy now just because I said I was.

i think the getting paid part is what makes it official

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
gonna let a filthy bird fly around my house and poo poo in my mouth mm mm this is the life