Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

but babe, look, its goku

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Free baloogs, free crazy cloud, free lastgirl, free cumshitter, free Alec, free plinkey, free Donald johnald trump

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

tacodaemon posted:

obviously not nearly as ominous as some undergraduate getting a little wrapped around the axle about a professor using a twenty-years-out-of-date term for some transgender-related topic

eat poo poo joe biden, for making those books

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

triple sulk posted:

i still don't really "get" fortnite. i tried a few rounds and it's boring as poo poo. i guess in theory there is some social component to it which i don't understand compared to a roblox (which i think you can chat in?) or minecraft, but i'm kind of amazed it's hung around as long as it has when it isn't very good.

the whole "build a bunch of hovel towers" while you shoot at each other has always confounded me.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

the whole "build a bunch of hovel towers" while you shoot at each other has always confounded me.

Enough about the syrian civil war

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how do you find free time to get a flamethrower and torch a bunch of books

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

how do you find free time to get a flamethrower and torch a bunch of books

By NOT DRINKING

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

I wonder if that one McDonald's restroom in Greenwich Village that used to be a celebrated lesbian hookup spot is less trafficked now because of the internet

so many big paper shopping bags being used for nothing but carrying purchased items now

what were the big paper shopping bags used for before?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dads friend steve posted:

what were the big paper shopping bags used for before?

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

titty_baby_ posted:

Free baloogs, free crazy cloud, free lastgirl, free cumshitter, free Alec, free plinkey, free Donald johnald trump

2 of those poster currently post. 2 of these posters do not need to come back. 2 of those posters could probably come back if they wanted.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Louisgod posted:

eat poo poo joe biden, for making those books

he's a little bit LBJ, a little bit Bennett Cerf

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:negative:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Buddykins do you want to tell him

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Buddykins posted:

getting divorced over digital skins

At least its better than getting divorced for real skins

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

my understanding is that the building is totally ancillary and some people just liked to do it so much that it became part of game modes.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
you'd think people would draw parallels with certain other past book burning events but that would require having two functional working neurons

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Buddykins posted:

everything is meaningless money isnt real just let the guy buy the loving skins

it's a skin. it costs 0$ to produce infinitely

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

strong disagree

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

titty_baby_ posted:

baloogan still posts here he was cyberbullied off of this thread for never wearing the hat

a decent trump thread ik as well

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
free trump

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

2 of those poster currently post. 2 of these posters do not need to come back. 2 of those posters could probably come back if they wanted.

of Alec, cumshitter and plinkey, which could probably come back

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Louisgod posted:

you'd think people would draw parallels with certain other past book burning events but that would require having two functional working neurons

they know exactly what they're doing and it's deliberate

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'll take two

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

shm got perma'd so quick and easily and yet snuck back in and no one's the wiser :thunkher:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvCzIZPnj2U

this song but instead of "freak out" they say "poo poo cum"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

RealityWarCriminal posted:

of Alec, cumshitter and plinkey, which could probably come back

Cumshitter would be my guess. Wouldn't be surprised if they already post, but without the gimmick

Alec is KOS and plink definitely is now.

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

mdemone posted:

my understanding is that the building is totally ancillary and some people just liked to do it so much that it became part of game modes.

fortnite started out as an idea for a pve game like left 4 dead but you harvest trees and build your own base with friends. then they released the free br for some hype but it turned into a money printer instead

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

T

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

shm got perma'd so quick and easily and yet snuck back in and no one's the wiser :thunkher:

the trick to alt accounts is to post somewhere else entirely, like me and the games forum

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

pink noise posted:

fortnite started out as an idea for a pve game like left 4 dead but you harvest trees and build your own base with friends. then they released the free br for some hype but it turned into a money printer instead

Hmm. That would be a lot of fun.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

dads friend steve: two people grab a stall for some quick-and-dirty action and one of them stands in the shopping bag so anyone checking the restroom sees just one pair of feet

us queers are nothing if not resourceful

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

pink noise posted:

Buddykins posted:

what thread am i in

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

pink noise posted:

drat. wish I had some of that luck

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The Texas Youth Summit has removed Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers in the wake of a scandal involving security footage from a Denver theater apparently showing her engaged in lewd conduct with a male companion, The Daily Mail reported.

Boebert was added to the event's lineup immediately after news broke that she had been kicked out of the "Beetlejuice" performance for disruptive behavior, but that was before the security video was leaked. Organizers of the event, which targets young conservatives, billed Boebert as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does."

Now, the organization has reversed course due to the video, which shows Boebert's male companion fondling her bare tits while she appears to jerk off his dick. Boebert could also be seen in the video blowing vape smoke onto surrounding theater attendees. The video also showed that children and the pregnant were present.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I don’t think he rereged

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Plinkey posted:

jesus christ another one of you

you should have listened

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Texas Youth Summit has removed Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert from its list of speakers in the wake of a scandal involving security footage from a Denver theater apparently showing her engaged in lewd conduct with a male companion, The Daily Mail reported.

Boebert was added to the event's lineup immediately after news broke that she had been kicked out of the "Beetlejuice" performance for disruptive behavior, but that was before the security video was leaked. Organizers of the event, which targets young conservatives, billed Boebert as a "devout Christian who seeks to honor God in all that she does."

Now, the organization has reversed course due to the video, which shows Boebert's male companion fondling her bare tits while she appears to jerk off his dick. Boebert could also be seen in the video blowing vape smoke onto surrounding theater attendees. The video also showed that children and the pregnant were present.

laughed way too hard at the last paragraph

pink noise
Jun 24, 2022

AxGrap posted:

Hmm. That would be a lot of fun.

i think that version eventually came out, but its not free and i dont know if anyone plays it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

I bought my kids a mermaid pack of some sort for Minecraft the other day for $6 and the next morning they come storming into my room at 7 am asking me to buy a buddy pack or whatever. I said no so they said one sec and came back and dumped $6 worth of quarters on my nightstand, I couldn't say no