Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

neutral milf hotel posted:

the women dancing are buddykins and the trump
cardboard cutout is week-old open wine bottles

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1703924500457226640

I did the same with my City Of Heroes cardboard display I got from Electronic Boutiques.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

for those of you who missed it:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

CaptainBeefart posted:

Did another ride around the neighborhood this evening. I forgot how great it feels to ride a bike.

Hell yeah

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

absolutely loving cursed

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

for those of you who missed it:

Where is the Jewish Globalism conspiracy when you need it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Louisgod posted:

absolutely loving cursed

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

CaptainBeefart posted:

I did the same with my City Of Heroes cardboard display I got from Electronic Boutiques.

(daughter of) Tunare or GTFO

Lux Anima has issued a correction as of 02:00 on Sep 19, 2023

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tupê

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is literally me

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

that great but do you have a before pic no wait I changed my mind

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

dunlop tires

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

read "laundry day" in my head like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

tacodaemon posted:

Ziegler eventually came to the attention of the Jan. 6 committee, which questioned him about his role in a turbulent White House meeting shortly after the 2020 election that featured a confrontation between some Trump associates who were pushing the president to try to stay in power and a group of aides warning against it.

After being questioned by the committee in July 2022, Ziegler unleashed a 27-minute inflammatory tirade on his Telegram page calling the investigation discriminatory against White people and using sexist slurs to describe female ex-colleagues who cooperated with the committee.

“They see me as a young Christian who they can try to basically scare, right?” Ziegler said. Calling the probe “a Bolshevistic anti-White campaign,” Ziegler added that he is “the least racist person that many of you have ever met, by the way.”

He has accused several Biden allies of being Bolsheviks, prompting Jonathan Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, to note that such words are “often used as a code for Jews.” Ziegler rejected any criticism from the group, saying that any ADL position is “probably a good indication of what I believe to be the exact opposite case.”

Ziegler also has posted, on his Telegram page, photos of his targets’ daughters wearing bathing suits or partying with friends, sometimes ridiculing the girls’ appearances. In other posts he has shared with his following, women are mocked for being bad drivers or purportedly being biologically unfit for military combat.

Ziegler said his attacks on the women are legitimate, even if they are private citizens, because their public photos are “degenerate.” He said he does not agree with every post he shares with his followers; he was joking when he forwarded memes about women’s driving skills, he said, but he does not believe women should serve on the military front lines.

Ziegler has also shared posts by white supremacist Nick Fuentes and claimed there is a “war on Whites.” Liberal activist David Brock, whose group Facts First USA has tracked Ziegler’s online comments, said he has warned lawmakers, journalists and others about Ziegler’s rhetoric, urging them to keep their distance. “He doesn’t belong within 100 miles of Congress or a courtroom,” Brock said in an interview.

Ziegler said he does not agree with all of Fuentes’s views, but he does believe that White people are unfairly persecuted, citing government efforts to seek a more diverse workforce. He is a “Christian and a nationalist,” he said, but not a Christian nationalist.

You just know this little fat loving weirdo has a tiny shrimp dick and is jealous of Hunter.

He’s probably a kiwi farms/4chan nazi too.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

behold the man who looks 26 and 54 at the same time

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

dammit imgur is acting up again

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lpzie posted:

shifty nipples would probe the Dali llama just for kicks. lol what??

Shifty Nipples I want you to probate me with the Buddykins glonk and then celebrate because I give you consent :refurb:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

if you need me i'll be in the covid mines

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Glumwheels posted:

You just know this little fat loving weirdo has a tiny shrimp dick and is jealous of Hunter.

He’s probably a kiwi farms/4chan nazi too.

he lives in a place in Illinois called "Effingham"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
the government is going to shut down and never open back up

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

tacodaemon posted:

it is regularly referred to throughout the state as “methingham” but more importantly, Ben Folds wrote a song about it (on his way to Normal, IL) but did not care enough to actually remember the name fully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8CI3swE5hg

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldlZo0w-CEs

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

AxGrap posted:

To be clear I did not buy all that cabbage, but I will get a couple boxes when it cools down. FOR THE RECORD

Hey AxGrap if you're buying a poo poo-ton of cabbage, the "Crazy Korean" brand fermentation "boxes" are very nice, much much better than crockery-type fermentation solutions. Very easy to clean, modern usable design, many sizes. Available on Amazon.

There's a recent "emmymade" video about a quick and easy kim chi formula. You may be a candidate for one of those large Korean kim chi refrigerator systems.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The adderall was probably to blame for her anger because it allowed her to think straight and that just made her pissed at Xusk, like a normal person.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

tacodaemon posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

his head shape makes him look like an organism that has to process a lot of raw plant matter with very strong jaws and large, ridged molars and pre-molars.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Pouring one out for plinky

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Zeriel posted:

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
:discourse:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

just the other day my friend told me he had been having trouble getting anything productive done because of the national adderall shortages - that have been going on since 2020 - are now impacting the off brand amphetamine salt alternatives too, so...

so he called 25+ different pharmacies in his area to see if they had his concentration drug because he just couldn't focus on a single task it seems

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

it is regularly referred to throughout the state as “methingham” but more importantly, Ben Folds wrote a song about it (on his way to Normal, IL) but did not care enough to actually remember the name fully.

hell yeah

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

drat that's even stranger than there being a song about johnsburg, IL

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zeriel posted:

:rip:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lux Anima posted:

Shifty Nipples I want you to probate me with the Buddykins glonk and then celebrate because I give you consent :refurb:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ok

Haha woo got em

owned etc.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
drinkin' a bottle of tempranillo. it's quite nice, very sour and fruity

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he stuck he dick in em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I like to think of that F35 tearing off, zooming around like the "Breakin' The Law" corgi, even for only a last hour or so