Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Citizen posted:

depends what you buying really

Sad loser garbage food and Dr pepper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Asproigerosis posted:

Sad loser garbage food and Dr pepper

get a 12 pack of magnum condoms too and theyll think yer cool

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Only self checkout is open in the morning

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Only self checkout is open in the morning

I’m sure you’re experienced at self service

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

how old are you? did you not have the realization that nobody gives a loving poo poo and is looking at you and even if they are it's for a split second judgment they'll forget about in 45 seconds?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

smarxist posted:

how old are you? did you not have the realization that nobody gives a loving poo poo and is looking at you and even if they are it's for a split second judgment they'll forget about in 45 seconds?

check ur loving neurotypical privilege

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

im' watching deep space 9 and it's pretty good. never have i star trekd before

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

check ur loving neurotypical privilege

did you call me normal you son of a bitch

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

External Organs posted:

Dogbert sucked me off and KILLED me? [56:23]

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

smarxist posted:

did you call me normal you son of a bitch

Thread title

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Subj: EMAIL FROM ROAMIN' DAD!!!

HELLO FROM THE ROAD!!!!! I wanted to call and thank you for the sack of oranges they are Top Notch!!! Nothing new here been roaming the country in my mercury sable as I have been doing for the last 7 weeks or so.

Been going through the southwest mainly. I drove by the meteor crater and it was still light out but they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have a shirt on. Who the heck needs to wear a shirt inside a crater!! By the time I got back to the car and put one on and went back they had already closed and it was late so I got back in the car and kept going with my shirt OFF this time because I was ticked to no end. drove 140 miles with my shirt off last night and I'm still not wearing a shirt even now..

Passed a car at one point that I thought belonged to Thomas my nemesis for 30 years. If you are too young to remember Thomas he thought he would show off during the high school graudation ceremony by driving a big rig truck onto the field where we were having our ceremony to flaunt the fact that he got a job as a truckboy 3 weeks before graduating. Well normally this is fine and good but he drove up while I was on stage and did donuts for 9 or 10 minutes. everyone cheered a lot while I was trapped up there crying my heart out because I thought it was the dead teacher they talked about in the beginning of the ceremony..

Got a "thumbs up" from a strange motorcycle, as well. do not know why yet

The open road gives you thoughts on the past. Was thinking about the time when you all were kids and wanted a kitten, so we got one while you were at school and when you guys came home and were playing with it someone was trying to call us to tell us gramma was real bad in the hospital and one of you kept hanging up the phone when they asked for me so we didn't find out for 4 days after everyone else and by the time we found a sitter for the kitten we showed up and she had already died about half a day before.. that was a bad week thanks to that subpar cat which couldnt even stay alive 6 years I might add.

Reminds me of how later on when you'd take that hound dog of your aunt's, bring him into my closet and dress him up in my robes and pretend he was me for a little while. yall even had a parade up and down the stairs saying I was a dogdad now. I was fine with it but why did you feed that dog so much dairy if you knew it was gonna get sick all over? that part wasn't like me at all

Speaking of which, could a dogdad make ponchos out of trash bags when you all wanted to go to the mall during a tropical depresion? oh no I guess that was regular dad evevn though nobody dressed me up in silk robes and fed me several glasses nutritious milk until I finally asked for it. Sad state of affairs.

I could best that rotten dog in any test of strength or intellect. quiz me on anything. you think a dog's gonna know what a bud bowl is? or know that bud light only won twice in the entire history of bud bowls? how much do you think a dog can deadlift?? remember how I moved that couch? Does dogdad know what time is? maybe it can tell day from night but can it do math or science or read gossip about hollywood celebs? I'm so fed up with the notion of a dog for a dad and I think you all have lost sight of the prize, being me and my human body.

I would wager that Thomas has never been compared to a dog parent by his children. I want you kids to know that very early on I looked into the possibilities of male lactation should it become necessary. dogs don't do that. I was in touch with a doctor in sacramento and I could have started at any time. I could even start now if I had to. perhaps I will find a baby out here and lactate for it and maybe IT will consider me a man and then I will push forth the most precious milk from my bosom to nourish it and I will put up flyers saying "found baby, but it's doing ok because I have been lactating for it because I love it and IT LOVES ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOG-DAD"

GOOD BYE

Attachments:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lux Anima posted:

HELLO FROM THE ROAD!!!!! I wanted to call and thank you for the sack of oranges they are Top Notch!!! Nothing new here been roaming the country in my mercury sable as I have been doing for the last 7 weeks or so.

Been going through the southwest mainly. I drove by the meteor crater and it was still light out but they wouldn't let me in because I didn't have a shirt on. Who the heck needs to wear a shirt inside a crater!! By the time I got back to the car and put one on and went back they had already closed and it was late so I got back in the car and kept going with my shirt OFF this time because I was ticked to no end. drove 140 miles with my shirt off last night and I'm still not wearing a shirt even now..

Passed a car at one point that I thought belonged to Thomas my nemesis for 30 years. If you are too young to remember Thomas he thought he would show off during the high school graudation ceremony by driving a big rig truck onto the field where we were having our ceremony to flaunt the fact that he got a job as a truckboy 3 weeks before graduating. Well normally this is fine and good but he drove up while I was on stage and did donuts for 9 or 10 minutes. everyone cheered a lot while I was trapped up there crying my heart out because I thought it was the dead teacher they talked about in the beginning of the ceremony..

The open road gives you thoughts on the past. Was thinking about the time when you all were kids and wanted a kitten, so we got one while you were at school and when you guys came home and were playing with it someone was trying to call us to tell us gramma was real bad in the hospital and one of you kept hanging up the phone when they asked for me so we didn't find out for 4 days after everyone else and by the time we found a sitter for the kitten we showed up and she had already died about half a day before.. that was a bad week thanks to that subpar cat which couldnt even stay alive 6 years I might add.

Reminds me of how later on when you'd take that hound dog of your aunt's, bring him into my closet and dress him up in my robes and pretend he was me for a little while. yall even had a parade up and down the stairs saying I was a dogdad now. I was fine with it but why did you feed that dog so much dairy if you knew it was gonna get sick all over? that part wasn't like me at all

Speaking of which, could a dogdad make ponchos out of trash bags when you all wanted to go to the mall during a tropical depresion? oh no I guess that was regular dad evevn though nobody dressed me up in silk robes and fed me several glasses nutritious milk until I finally asked for it. Sad state of affairs.

I could best that rotten dog in any test of strength or intellect. quiz me on anything. you think a dog's gonna know what a bud bowl is? or know that bud light only won twice in the entire history of bud bowls? how much do you think a dog can deadlift?? remember how I moved that couch? Does dogdad know what time is? maybe it can tell day from night but can it do math or science or read gossip about hollywood celebs? I'm so fed up with the notion of a dog for a dad and I think you all have lost sight of the prize, being me and my human body.

I would wager that Thomas has never been compared to a dog parent by his children. I want you kids to know that very early on I looked into the possibilities of male lactation should it become necessary. dogs don't do that. I was in touch with a doctor in sacramento and I could have started at any time. I could even start now if I had to. perhaps I will find a baby out here and lactate for it and maybe IT will consider me a man and then I will push forth the most precious milk from my bosom to nourish it and I will put up flyers saying "found baby, but it's doing ok because I have been lactating for it because I love it and IT LOVES ME BECAUSE I AM NOT A DOG-DAD"

GOOD BYE

Attachments:

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
it’s a quieter trump thread these days

but soon, like the coming of the tides, a new main character will arise, and the curse of meltdown may will haunt these pages once again!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lux Anima posted:

GOOD BYE

Attachments:

how often do u think abt the roamin empire

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Good morning everyone! You are not going to BELIEVE the terrible decisions I made yesterday thanks to my worsening addictions and terrible judgment....

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

hmm where to begin here...

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

erosion posted:

Good morning everyone! You are not going to BELIEVE the terrible decisions I made yesterday thanks to my worsening addictions and terrible judgment....

Can't tell if Buddykins or Plinkey

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wanna met that dad

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's a front page?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

erosion posted:

It's pretty funny how half the people here are killing themselves with addictions but it's going to be a bummer when the hospice pictures start getting posted.

hey i found the non-fun haver

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Just don't stand at the door waiting for them to open it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this is why I only posted the threads
Where people are not addicted to things

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I feel terrible (Colpet), so I’m just doing text to speech

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

erosion posted:

It's pretty funny how half the people here are killing themselves with addictions but it's going to be a bummer when the hospice pictures start getting posted.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Can't tell if Buddykins or Plinkey

really? its pretty obviously buddykins

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

erosion posted:

Hasn't Ol' Sakkman already started doing that?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

sen. grass rear end and the electric koolaid intern experiment

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Red Baron posted:

it’s a quieter trump thread these days

but soon, like the coming of the tides, a new main character will arise, and the curse of meltdown may will haunt these pages once again!!!

Buddykins already exists.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
I’m not currently addicted to anything .

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

accelerationism ftw

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
it is only right that posting is down, we are living in a golden age of videogames and awaiting the greatest spectacle on earth, the trial of tromnp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirPablo posted:

plink went to the big Sheetz in the sky

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

it had nothing to do with the Plinkster and everything to do with AnimeIsTrash's ego needing a bit of a fluff

:wth:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Greg Legg posted:

Just don't stand at the door waiting for them to open it.

There's always a crowd waiting for Costco to open

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Filthy Hans posted:

it had nothing to do with the Plinkster and everything to do with AnimeIsTrash's ego needing a bit of a fluff

lmao these forums suck poo poo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

lmao these forums suck poo poo

if they're so bad then why does really funny insane stuff keep happening?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
hmm I think it might have had something to do with the self destructing drunk lashing out in all directions until he finally crossed the line into Dear Richard territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

it is only right that posting is down, we are living in a golden age of videogames and awaiting the greatest spectacle on earth, the trial of tromnp

I'm only here for the rapture