Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol Giuliani living out his final years embroiled in endless criminal and civil cases, what a shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I would like my office to stop getting struck by lightning repeatedly

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

kaleedity posted:

my brother and i have cpaps and our bmis are pretty low. well, for murica. just have hosed up faces and necks i guess.

coincidentally i was at a sleep dentist this morning, since the cpap keeps me up and i take it off to fall asleep. brother swears by it though. turns out you have a couple different cpap alternates if they gently caress up

a sleep dentist is for night teeth?

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

Rudy Giuliani's former lawyer sued him Monday, alleging the ex-New York City mayor has paid only a fraction of nearly $1.6 million in legal fees he's racked up from investigations into his efforts to keep Donald Trump in the White House.

Robert Costello and his law firm, Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP, say Giuliani has paid them just $214,000 and still has a $1.36 million tab. Giuliani’s last payment, according to the lawsuit, was $10,000 on Sept. 14 — about a week after Trump hosted a $100,000-a-plate fundraiser for Giuliani at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club.

if your lawyer is suing you that's how you know you got a good deal.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Spaced God posted:

i would like the opposite of this

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

MAGA TRON posted:

teeth on night krew

but yea they make some sort of mouth guard contraption that keeps your breathing open if you're scrunching up

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Rudy Giuliani's former lawyer sued him Monday, alleging the ex-New York City mayor has paid only a fraction of nearly $1.6 million in legal fees he's racked up from investigations into his efforts to keep Donald Trump in the White House.

Robert Costello and his law firm, Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP, say Giuliani has paid them just $214,000 and still has a $1.36 million tab. Giuliani’s last payment, according to the lawsuit, was $10,000 on Sept. 14 — about a week after Trump hosted a $100,000-a-plate fundraiser for Giuliani at his Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club.

table for one at the Rudy dinner

90% goes to my favorite president

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

kaleedity posted:

my brother and i have cpaps and our bmis are pretty low. well, for murica. just have hosed up faces and necks i guess.

coincidentally i was at a sleep dentist this morning, since the cpap keeps me up and i take it off to fall asleep. brother swears by it though. turns out you have a couple different cpap alternates if they gently caress up

Yeah I didn’t mean everyone on a cpap is fat, just everyone in my family on one is morbidly obese.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spaced God posted:

Don't you work in the weather controlling agency? Be the change you want to see

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

ArmZ posted:

i would like the opposite of this

It's happened unironically a dozen times in my three and a half years here

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

idk i really enjoyed fallout 4

disturbing

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

CODChimera posted:

disturbing

the story was ok i guess. i never cared about the story in fallout games because it's all v dumb and over the top. building bases was fun. exploring and killing raiders was fun. good game.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah I didn’t mean everyone on a cpap is fat, just everyone in my family on one is morbidly obese.

yea point is make sure your breathing poo poo's working at night. poo poo's probably ending peoples' lives more often than we give it credit for and it can be for all kindsa reasons

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

kaleedity posted:

My partner has a CPAP for similar reasons. More than likely the sleep dentist will want to make an oral appliance for you that moves your jaw into the right position, it's pretty intense and requires doing bite training right after you wake up or you could mess up your jaw permanently. From what they've told me it's better than no CPAP, but they feel far more rested with the CPAP than the oral appliance.

The alternative to all this if your apnea is severe enough is a surgery that literally moves your jaw into the correct position but this is apparently extremely painful and requires months of drinking through a straw. It's pretty much a hail mary last resort, hope your job has generous paid time off in that scenario.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

do they have cool skins for the CPAPs?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Beached Whale posted:

My partner has a CPAP for similar reasons. More than likely the sleep dentist will want to make an oral appliance for you that moves your jaw into the right position, it's pretty intense and requires doing bite training right after you wake up or you could mess up your jaw permanently. From what they've told me it's better than no CPAP, but they feel far more rested with the CPAP than the oral appliance.

The alternative to all this if your apnea is severe enough is a surgery that literally moves your jaw into the correct position but this is apparently extremely painful and requires months of drinking through a straw. It's pretty much a hail mary last resort, hope your job has generous paid time off in that scenario.

hopefully my apnea's minor enough that the appliance is enough to push out most of the hits on the sleep study. don't want no surgery :smith: the heart/lung doc mentioned something about inserting something akin to a pacemaker for breathing and i don't want that poo poo lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i use a cpac, which is basically just matt schlapp blowing into my nostrils all night as i sleep

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

didn't see this meeting of the minds

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1704123105180893497

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
THE hog. you know the one.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

kaleedity posted:

Lol

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Workin on my

MAGA TRON posted:

night teeth?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lean hogs are surging

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
https://twitter.com/ewarren/status/1704131531856548292

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

did they put up the camera(s) because people were taking shits in the toilets?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Paul Ruddishly:] grabba da hog

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

kaleedity posted:

Lock them in a house together and throw the key into the sun

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

This mfer on that eliquis posting high

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Paul Ruddishly:] grabba da hog

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

donald is right

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

folks, remember to eat plenty of ROUGHAGE

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

also a video game isn't going to fill the empty hole in your soul so gamers are forever cursed to chase the next momentary gaming high

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

that is NOT the hindenburg, i'm starting to think this trump history account lacks the high standards for historical accuracy to which i am accustomed

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
republicans kiss the ring, democrats grab the hog

the many and diverse cultures of power

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

MAGA TRON posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

MAGA TRON posted:

Checks out

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

A night gardener is for night soil...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Poop trap