Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ben Nerevarine posted:

me, doing research from my castle on Caladan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Paul Ruddishly:] grabba da hog

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

A night gardener is for night soil...

When I lived in the big boarding house this guy moved into the other basement room before I moved upstairs and he was one of the weirdest people I've ever lived with. He was a nocturnal alcoholic and would like make a huge pot of soup in tje middle of the night singing to himself in the kitchen. Sometimes he'd wake everyone up because he'd drag his speakers outside and blast Santana. One foggy morning I witnessed him throw a string of firecrackers at crows across the street while only wearing his underwear.

He was very defensive about why he stayed up at night, like saying it was so he could focus or because it was better for the plants he was planting when he gardened (his raised bed never looked different). We figured out the truth was he was a nudist and so at night was when he felt comfortable roaming around the property naked. He would sleep with his windows open in the day and then complain about all the noise from traffic.

He was on and off dating a women who, after we did the math for when they met, he had definitely started seeing before she was 18 (he was older then us, maybe in his 40s). She was a normal person and we had no idea why she put up with him. They have a kid now

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I figure these folks set up displays like this with cameras so they can shoot anyone who touches it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

External Organs posted:

Lock them in a house together and throw the key into the sun

:smugdon: yea let's get nasa going again

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

titty_baby_ posted:

When I lived in the big boarding house this guy moved into the other basement room before I moved upstairs and he was one of the weirdest people I've ever lived with. He was a nocturnal alcoholic and would like make a huge pot of soup in tje middle of the night singing to himself in the kitchen. Sometimes he'd wake everyone up because he'd drag his speakers outside and blast Santana. One foggy morning I witnessed him throw a string of firecrackers at crows across the street while only wearing his underwear.

He was very defensive about why he stayed up at night, like saying it was so he could focus or because it was better for the plants he was planting when he gardened (his raised bed never looked different). We figured out the truth was he was a nudist and so at night was when he felt comfortable roaming around the property naked. He would sleep with his windows open in the day and then complain about all the noise from traffic.

He was on and off dating a women who, after we did the math for when they met, he had definitely started seeing before she was 18 (he was older then us, maybe in his 40s). She was a normal person and we had no idea why she put up with him. They have a kid now

oh nice, i also had an insanely creepy older santana neighbor who claimed santana taught him to play guitar from the mind *touches head*, the body *touches arms*, and the soul *touches chest*

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

This is what teenage guitar guys grow up to be OP

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

titty_baby_ posted:

Sounds like a normal poster to me...?

Tasty Buttloaf
May 22, 2021
UAP Disclosure Act Challenges Department of Energy Secrecy

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Weirdly enough you called it. He went by a different last name but we found his real name on a bill and my roommate looked him up and found hes related to someone in a well known British band and that he used to be a studio musician before coming out here

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My weirdest across the hall roommate was a WW2 vet with missing teeth (had been knocked out by Nazis), who carried a German Luger in his shirt pocket.

He was late 80s and was apparently having audio hallucinations that led him to believe that I was up all night practicing drums (I do not have drums). So that was uh, dangerous.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

He was eventually elected senator so he moved out

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

titty_baby_ posted:

— from The Chronicles, Volume 2, Titty Baby, Fresno Press 2023

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i had a roommate in college that was really messy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

the milk machine posted:

i had a roommate in college that was really messy

Nice.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Harton: Origins

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This guy wasn't even the worst. There were 9 people living in a 7 bedroom boarding house so I saw a lot of characters

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
it's the time of the year now where I get a powerful sick urge to follow behind the yard squirrels burying acorns and immediately dig them up and throw them in the trash

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

republicans love hogs

https://twitter.com/WillieMcNabb/status/1158045307562856448?s=20

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Someone local has a setup near the road that's a double-decker outhouse with a mannequin on top with a mask of the president's face, and you can sit on the bottom and take a picture of the president crapping on you. They've changed the mask through 3 presidents now.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

this hero stopped a skeleton fight

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

it's the time of the year now where I get a powerful sick urge to follow behind the yard squirrels burying acorns and immediately dig them up and throw them in the trash

I have this fat squirrel in my back yard who thinks putting random bits of food in the corner of a window sill is a good hiding spot, despite me chucking whatever it is back out into the yard every time

guy finds some gems, too. one time he scored an entire Wawa pretzel

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
a feral hog flux of 10 per minute per yard

10 Hogwebers. impressive

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

In my opinion, you should get rid of the feral hogs before you send your children outside to play.

Because it kinda seems like you're using them as bait or something.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

MAGA TRON posted:

this hero stopped a skeleton fight

Lol

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Real Mean Queen posted:

It's important to frame this around how the cop says they feel about it

Train has qualified immunity

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

there's a third panel but I don't known what it says

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what was the alleged defamatory statement plinkey died over

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I lived in an illegally sectioned basement a couple mths after first moving to New York. It had practically see thru walls. Anyways a French weirdo couple moved in next to me, and you guessed it, hosed alot. I had a deeply uncomfortable shadow play every few days goddam.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think the requirement for informed consent is waived in the Snow White situation due to a magical emergency. it’s analogous to how in medical emergencies people can give you cpr etc

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I don’t remember if Prince Charming knew what he was doing tho

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

I think the requirement for informed consent is waived in the Snow White situation due to a magical emergency. it’s analogous to how in medical emergencies people can give you cpr etc

Thanks, been saying this.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Knight posted:

Someone local has a setup near the road that's a double-decker outhouse with a mannequin on top with a mask of the president's face, and you can sit on the bottom and take a picture of the president crapping on you. They've changed the mask through 3 presidents now.

buy him an account

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

euphronius posted:

I don’t remember if Prince Charming knew what he was doing tho

you may be surprised to learn that in the original fairy tell there is no kiss.

quote:

The next day, a prince stumbles upon a seemingly dead Snow White lying in her glass coffin during a hunting trip. After hearing her story from the Seven Dwarfs, the prince is allowed to take Snow White to her proper resting place back at her father's castle. All of a sudden, while Snow White is being transported, one of the prince's servants trips and loses his balance. This dislodges the piece of the poisoned apple from Snow White's throat, magically reviving her.[6] The Prince is overjoyed with this miracle, and he declares his love for the now alive and well Snow White, who, surprised to meet him face to face, humbly accepts his marriage proposal. The prince invites everyone in the land to their wedding, except for Snow White's stepmother.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

MAGA TRON posted:

you may be surprised to learn that in the original fairy tell there is no kiss.

Once again, the ruling class taking credit for the labor of the proletariat

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MAGA TRON posted:

there's a third panel but I don't known what it says

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lauren Boebert has revealed her romance with an Aspen bar owner was over after DailyMail.com revealed he was a Democrat who hosted drag shows.

The Colorado congresswoman and Quinn Gallagher sparked outrage on September 10 after they were caught on camera fondling each other at a Denver performance of Beetlejuice, and were kicked out of the theatre.

On Monday, she told TMZ she would not be going on a second date with him. 'I have learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,' she said.

She called him a 'wonderful man', but said they would not be going out again together.

'He's a private citizen, and we have peacefully parted at this time,' she said. 'Great man, great friend, and I wish him all the best.'

Boebert, who announced in May she was divorcing her husband of 18 years, was seen taking selfies during the performance, dancing wildly in her seat, and vaping. When a pregnant lady seated behind her asked her to stop, she called her a 'sad and miserable woman'.

Boebert and Gallagher were kicked out of the theatre by ushers - with an embarrassed Gallagher offering to buy the pregnant woman cocktails by way of apology.

Boebert gave the ushers the finger as she left.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

much to think about

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lauren Boebert has revealed her romance with an Aspen bar owner was over after DailyMail.com revealed he was a Democrat who hosted drag shows.

The Colorado congresswoman and Quinn Gallagher sparked outrage on September 10 after they were caught on camera fondling each other at a Denver performance of Beetlejuice, and were kicked out of the theatre.

On Monday, she told TMZ she would not be going on a second date with him. 'I have learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,' she said.

She called him a 'wonderful man', but said they would not be going out again together.

'He's a private citizen, and we have peacefully parted at this time,' she said. 'Great man, great friend, and I wish him all the best.'

Boebert, who announced in May she was divorcing her husband of 18 years, was seen taking selfies during the performance, dancing wildly in her seat, and vaping. When a pregnant lady seated behind her asked her to stop, she called her a 'sad and miserable woman'.

Boebert and Gallagher were kicked out of the theatre by ushers - with an embarrassed Gallagher offering to buy the pregnant woman cocktails by way of apology.

Boebert gave the ushers the finger as she left.

Wait, she's giving out public handjobs on the first date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Wait, she's giving out public handjobs on the first date?

you misunderstand, he was a democrat. this the fault of democrats