Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I was about to post the lore to plinky when his meltdown began, but instead I was like why the gently caress do I know this and logged off. Wouldn't have mattered either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Same thing happened with the mentally ill dog killer lady in the Covid thread. just perma her and move on, poking the sick person helped nobody

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm glad internet posters in their late thirties / early forties are handling posting in a very mature manner

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

I'm glad internet posters in their late thirties / early forties are handling posting in a very mature manner

:ironicat:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Moral of the story is that if you are constantly going out of your way to aggravate people, or try to get somethingawful.com involved in a lawsuit you will get got.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lorelords

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
this site is proof playground squabbles never die or change

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

youth is wasted on the young

Apr 7, 2003

that's right

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

pee pee doo doo it is a bad forum

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank you . that sounds like a nice title

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

piss guzzler 420 posted:

you're very smart

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

piss guzzler 420 posted:

What is?

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

when you think about it, are the poster arcs not unlike myths of yore? the monomyth, the Heroes Journey, .. are they not allegories that represent our personal physical and spiritual adversities?

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

Lord of Lorecraft

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hey buddykins how far do you think you could ride a bicycle?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

veepfake posted:

when you think about it, are the poster arcs not unlike myths of yore? the monomyth, the Heroes Journey, .. are they not allegories that represent our personal physical and spiritual adversities?

Yep, what was Nessus v Hercules but a mutually assured meltdown. This is timeless stuff.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

SALAMI IN THE ROSE

Apr 7, 2003

fwiw watching plinkey spiral out over the last year has been depressing and I hope he gets help sooner rather than later, but nobody here can do anything about it.

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

MAGA TRON posted:

you're very smart

yes

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

fwiw watching plinkey spiral out over the last year has been depressing and I hope he gets help sooner rather than later, but nobody here can do anything about it.

agreed, he went to rehab a year or two ago and he seemed p excited about the rehab stuff he was learning. i'd wondered if he kept up with that. hope he can get back to a similar place

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

Red Baron posted:

this site is proof playground squabbles never die or change

yup

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

agree

91823_2
Sep 18, 2023
the US taking an Asian stance towards Saudi Arabia;

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Donald trump I'd the champion of the worker

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mr Hootington posted:

You forget Croup only made the thread because Plinkey and tenderjerk implied I was a pedophile and they only received a sixer.

So when someone you like makes pedo accusations it's good, but when someone you don't like does it that's bad. Got it

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Asproigerosis posted:

How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

go early. they are waiting for you!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

So when someone you like makes pedo accusations it's good, but when someone you don't like does it that's bad. Got it

Nobody said that. Good reading comprehension

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
go after the store closes like I did and it’s just people stocking shelves. they ask you to leave but you don’t have to pay (this only works once)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nobody disagrees with that, we've been watching the guy slowly kill himself for years and it seems like he didn't have anyone in his life who would get him help.

This is disingenuous as hell. The dude hated you and you pretending to care about him is some elite psycho poo poo.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

MAGA TRON posted:

SALAMI IN THE ROSE

pepper-rose-i

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shageletic posted:

This is disingenuous as hell. The dude hated you and you pretending to care about him is some elite psycho poo poo.

Lol, no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
you grab one hog in a crowded theater and ppl are all over you about it