Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Asproigerosis posted:

How long do you have to wait to go to the grocery store after they open so you don't look like a loser?

If you wear scrubs to grocery shop everyone thinks you're just getting off work and your fridge must be empty because you are working so many hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Squinky v2.0 posted:

you grab one hog in a crowded theater and ppl are all over you about it

RIP Peewee

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

i go to the grocery whenever I want, I don't give a poo poo!
unless it's between 4:30 PM and 6:00 PM, that's when traffic is pretty bad.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Shageletic posted:

This is disingenuous as hell. The dude hated you and you pretending to care about him is some elite psycho poo poo.

the purity tests of the left

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bethamphetamine posted:

If you wear scrubs to grocery shop everyone thinks you're just getting off work and your fridge must be empty because you are working so many hours

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the left will not be satisfied until the United States is destroyed!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Just go to a 24hr grocery store then it isn't a problem

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Biden has just said that he has gotten rid of certain WMD’s, but other countries have not done so. This puts us in an untenable negotiating position to get others to do the same, or anything. Just like the 6 Billion Dollars so unnecessarily given. This guy is either the dumbest “leader” in world history, or actually wants to destroy the United States!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

how many of those still exist

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Shageletic posted:

This is disingenuous as hell. The dude hated you and you pretending to care about him is some elite psycho poo poo.

you're extremely bad at reading a room and always have been

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

After COVID I don't think any stores around me are 24hrs anymore.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Obamna

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

A 20 year posting cold war turned HOT

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Squinky v2.0 posted:

you grab one hog in a crowded theater and ppl are all over you about it
She tried to grab my hog--I said no!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

you're extremely bad at reading a room and always have been

Lol. Turn on your monitor

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shageletic posted:

Lol. Turn on your monitor

Apr 7, 2003

Nobody in their right mind wants a window seat to watch someone slowly kill themselves and saying that idea is disingenuous is some wild poo poo.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I think this will be about 5 years old next month. Crazy

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Tayne is about to go off, here we go again.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

i don't have a lot of experience with enemies, but the enemies i've had, i dont want them to die. i want them to gently caress off.
but then a person i don't want to die doesn't gently caress off, not sure about that case, especially when there's no way to get out of it.
ime, it's usually a misunderstanding they cant let go of for whatever reason, so it doesnt seem fair to think they want to kill me. but that's just what a person who hasn't had much experience with enemies would think, so idk.
the enemies who cant care if im dead can gently caress off, but tbh i dont think i've ever had that. i guess not letting go of a misunderstanding could lead to that.
have you noticed i don't stay on topic very wel? that's kind of a problem, imo. so is hypotheticalizing about enemies i suppose.
anyway, i guess there are a lot of cars behind me now, what window did you say i should pull up to?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Greg Legg posted:

I think this will be about 5 years old next month. Crazy

I say it out loud at least once a day in my most Bisexual Trump voice

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nobody in their right mind wants a window seat to watch someone slowly kill themselves and saying that idea is disingenuous is some wild poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041308&userid=172422

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

mmm hungwy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Apr 7, 2003

i'm reasonably sure buddykins is just a service industry gimmick

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Using the Internet at all implies a lot on its own

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Seems like whenever I go walk the dogs the thread takes a turn... I can't adopt more sad dogs I am sorry

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

External Organs posted:

Seems like whenever I go walk the dogs the thread takes a turn... I can't adopt more sad dogs I am sorry

you will adopt until i tell you to stop

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lumpentroll posted:

you will adopt until i tell you to stop

I promise the next dog I adopt I will name lumpendog

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

we’ll see

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

OR Lauren Dogboert if it's a girl

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ok stop

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

one, two, three o'clock, four o'clock shop ...

I feel pretty bad about that but that song's been in my head and I'm trying to lure it elsewhere

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Two in the plink, one in the stink (the stink is whatever garbage meal he was eating)

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Wait, are you saying buddykins entire identity is like, a TGI Fridays marketing scheme run amok??? Sponsored by the Dallas restaurant and tourism bureau ??

I love everything about this

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lol

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

permaban buddkyins

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bearjew posted:

permaban everyone but buddkyins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bearjew posted:

permaban buddkyins: seating available NOW at Dallas hamburger grand slammo