Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Obamna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i'm reasonably sure buddykins is just a service industry gimmick

when we were in Dallas he said it was crazy because he stopped for a drink near where we were having lunch, but the area around there is an absolutely colossal complex of huge structures for stuff like a Mexican restaurant and a "real English pub" into which four actual pubs could easily fit, a parking garage the size of an aircraft carrier, and a sporting goods store that could accommodate a helicopter inside. If he really stopped for a drink near there, that's weird.

Oh also a "Nebraska Furniture Mart", also of enormous size. When I think of Nebraska and its lush hardwood forests, I certainly think "furniture for my home".

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I didn't type that it just happened as if by magicTWO FOR ONE SUPER SALE ON HARD LIQUOR SADBOY DRINKS AT FRENCHIES TEXAS EATTUMS

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Lets be Posting Pals! Are You posting like a Posting Pal?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Does she have a cold? Or is she just a little horse?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm friends with almost everybody except certain Italians for whom I harbor sinful jealousy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii

Heres an idea for @ElonMusk. Make it so that only blue accounts can report people. That would cut way down on the mass reporting by bots.

Also limit your ability to report people to 3 times a month. That would also block these bots.

sorry, Elom couldn't hear you over the sound of your massive SHADOWBAN

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

when we were in Dallas he said it was crazy because he stopped for a drink near where we were having lunch, but the area around there is an absolutely colossal complex of huge structures for stuff like a Mexican restaurant and a "real English pub" into which four actual pubs could easily fit, a parking garage the size of an aircraft carrier, and a sporting goods store that could accommodate a helicopter inside. If he really stopped for a drink near there, that's weird.

Oh also a "Nebraska Furniture Mart", also of enormous size. When I think of Nebraska and its lush hardwood forests, I certainly think "furniture for my home".

oh poo poo buddykins M5 is CALLING YOU OUT!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

says you ain’t real binch!

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

do you guys think trump goes through a Heroes Journey when he's on the toilet? im betting he does

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Ham Cheeks posted:

Lets be Posting Pals! Are You posting like a Posting Pal?

Never!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Im here at the Dallas HEB,,, there's a premade cake that says Sorry About My Drinking Problem and it's on sale?

MAGA TRON
Dec 13, 2017

:rip: goon sire

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

veepfake posted:

do you guys think trump goes through a Heroes Journey when he's on the toilet? im betting he does

at no point does he ever think he's less than a hero

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Video exists showing Paul Hutchinson, an executive producer from the anti-sex trafficking film "The Sound of Freedom," apparently feeling the naked breasts of a teenage sex trafficking victim.

Footage of the incident was taken when Hutchinson was running a sting operation against sex traffickers in Mexico run by Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), a private anti-trafficking organization whose founder, Tim Ballard, resigned earlier this year amid sexual misconduct allegations leveled by seven different women.

Vice notes that there is no suggestion in any of the video that Hutchinson is actually taking part in sex trafficking and that he appears to be gathering incriminating footage of sex traffickers by pretending to be a client.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Plz don't doxx my death.

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

Mr Hootington posted:

Piss guzzler 420,
I would send you a pm about the situation too, but I see you account doesn't have platinum. If you purchase it I will send you the rundown

Sign me the gently caress up!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
trelf

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup tup

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tep

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the buried lede in the f35 crash story is that they've had 3 crashes in 6 weeks

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Video exists showing Paul Hutchinson, an executive producer from the anti-sex trafficking film "The Sound of Freedom," apparently feeling the naked breasts of a teenage sex trafficking victim.

Footage of the incident was taken when Hutchinson was running a sting operation against sex traffickers in Mexico run by Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), a private anti-trafficking organization whose founder, Tim Ballard, resigned earlier this year amid sexual misconduct allegations leveled by seven different women.

Vice notes that there is no suggestion in any of the video that Hutchinson is actually taking part in sex trafficking and that he appears to be gathering incriminating footage of sex traffickers by pretending to be a client.

sure is weird that the people screaming the loudest about protecting kids seem to get caught all the time molesting them

oh well

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

JoeBangles posted:

Sign me the gently caress up!

Sent

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

sure is weird that the people screaming the loudest about protecting kids seem to get caught all the time molesting them

oh well

curious

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

kaleedity posted:

just working out the kinks

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

kaleedity posted:

why are they only crashing now. havent f35s been a thing for a while?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

just working out the kinks

3 planes is just $250m

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

kaleedity posted:

3 successful takeoffs in 6 weeks is fantastic

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

veepfake posted:

They've been grounded several times to work out some kinks

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

veepfake posted:

dev started in 1995, muskishly hope to have it done next year

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

ahh the ol' "I'm not a pedo I'm just pretending to be one to catch them" defense

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tagamet

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

kaleedity posted:

"A gust of wind hit it."
"Is that rare?"
"In the sky? Chance in a million! "

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

kaleedity posted:

dev started in 1995, muskishly hope to have it done next year

groimes, I goit the peentagon to use the cyboer truck as an aeroplane, for a billion doillers

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Starfield looks like trash lmao. Oh boy fallout 4 in space on a bunch of deserted planets, just what everyone wanted.

unironically yes

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
If I'm playing an RTS and my planes keep crashing before they can even reach the enemy, I'm switching to something else.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

External Organs posted:

groimes, I goit the peentagon to use the cyboer truck as an aeroplane, for a billion doillers

this is a dr. evil lowballing joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
droongus trurt