Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

that's the av buddykins got with the av cert I sent him and he didn't even bother to PM a thank you back

i'm coming for you buddykins

lol i remember seeing the PM too and I just forgot to respond!! I love you and thank you!! :lovebird:

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

alnilam posted:

The "many users state that they don't like me or want me posting" line is really funny though

but yeah it's sad

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Buddykins posted:

lol i remember seeing the PM too and I just forgot to respond!! I love you and thank you!! :lovebird:

too late

your days are numbered

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
arent all days numbered

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

too late

your days are numbered

I just piss everyone off eventually :smith:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

I just piss everyone off eventually :smith:

Eventually?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

i'm still working. gently caress this noise

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Korean Boomhauer posted:

arent all days numbered

just smh if u learn any maths

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
“hurr durr base 2 base 10 base 12”

do you hear how they mock us with their magical words? they hex us with the numerological ways and spreadsheets. do not believe their lies.

ask “them” about imaginary numbers, as if they aren’t all made up anyway!!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

numbers are for nerds

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I saw a headline that planned parenthood employees in my state are looking to unionize because of an increased workload due to out of state people coming in for abortions. Normal functioning country

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Buddykins posted:

numbers are for nerds

exactly

“they” say “how many beers did you drink” and the answer is “ENOUGH”

I will not be trapped or fooled!

show me a tangent, or a sine, I will wait as you struggle to produce the imaginary, the hallucinations you call “numbers”

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
a post leaves your posting station traveling a small fraction of the speed of light, a permaban is issued traveling one fourth of that fractional speed, how many empty quotes will the offending post get before the action is taken? make sure to show your work.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Red Baron is triggering me. reported.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
No numbers, just vibes

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Red Baron posted:

a post leaves your posting station traveling a small fraction of the speed of light, a permaban is issued traveling one fourth of that fractional speed, how many empty quotes will the offending post get before the action is taken? make sure to show your work.

A O Trump?
B O Toop.
C O Tup
D O Biden.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

mdemone posted:

thread title

done!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A kilogram of fentanyl was found under nap mats at a nursery in New York where one child died and three others were taken to hospital, police say.

Police believe the children, ranging in age from 8 months to two years old, inhaled the powerful narcotic drug at the Bronx nursery last week.

Death penalty must return to SCAM YORK

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Nonsense posted:

A kilogram of fentanyl was found under nap mats at a nursery in New York where one child died and three others were taken to hospital, police say.

Police believe the children, ranging in age from 8 months to two years old, inhaled the powerful narcotic drug at the Bronx nursery last week.

Kilos of fentanyl stored under daycare nap mats. Interesting.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
what the gently caress is this

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
im not old so i cant post here anymore

smell u boomers later! *kickflips out of thread*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

:argh:
these drat kids always doing their tony hawks on our big beautiful thread lawn.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Red Baron posted:

“hurr durr base 2 base 10 base 12”

do you hear how they mock us with their magical words? they hex us with the numerological ways and spreadsheets. do not believe their lies.

ask “them” about imaginary numbers, as if they aren’t all made up anyway!!!!

this

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

*Tries to kick flip but trips and face plants so hard my nose goes into my brain and kills me*

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijac18hV7K4

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

dope

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Nonsense posted:

"to hospital"

get outta here with that british garbage, we speak american

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?
Imma grill up a papa murphy pizza for dinner. Did you trimbo fuckers know that papa murphy sells large pizzas for $11 or $12 on Tuesdays?

Hey yo, go gently caress yourself on Taco Tuesday cause I'm having a cheap rear end grilled pizza.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Nonsense posted:

I just assume the cops planted the fentanyl now a days.

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
F-Zero 99 is good as hell for u know what
Getting high and staring slack jawed at the TV

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

JoeBangles posted:

Imma grill up a papa murphy pizza for dinner. Did you trimbo fuckers know that papa murphy sells large pizzas for $11 or $12 on Tuesdays?

Hey yo, go gently caress yourself on Taco Tuesday cause I'm having a cheap rear end grilled pizza.

I was thinking of putting this stouffers mac n chz in the oven. I didnt know you could bake it in its plastic pan

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lmoa someone had mentioned band of brothers was on netflix and there's this episode that, spoilers, the soldier never recovers from his wound and dies a few years later. except he didn't! he left and reenlisted, then died after partying too hard with a perforated ulcer twenty years later. nobody in the groups interviewed or part of writing the story or producing the episode ever thought to follow up. this is a reminder that not even the band of brothers guys will check on buddykins

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

everything is coming up trump

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tpmru

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i'm still working. gently caress this noise

:pressf:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

TracerBullet posted:

F-Zero 99 is good as hell for u know what
Getting high and staring slack jawed at the TV

I ranked up fast off the noobs that did not grok the gist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

mdemone posted:

I ranked up fast off the noobs that did not grok the gist

Be super aggressive with ko's on the first few laps to get dat extra long recharged health bar