Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

I'm glad someone did this because that means I don't have to since I was going to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

pissss

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
euphronius, I have a uh

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

MLK Ultra posted:

I'm glad someone did this because that means I don't have to since I was going to

i have the audio file saved already, i just had to redownload davinci since this isn't my normal computer

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

External Organs posted:

euphronius, I have a uh

dat dud em15

emfive what do you know about this

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

bebop esq posted:

dat dud em15

Oh god, is this law child

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

External Organs posted:

euphronius, I have a uh

lol

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Just realized I worked 94 hours in the last two week period. That would explain the liquor bottles and me looking like a corpse.

Think I'm gonna get caveman high and play NMS after I clock out. gently caress this noise, going to space where there aren't any emails.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

MLK Ultra posted:

Just realized I worked 94 hours in the last two week period. That would explain the liquor bottles and me looking like a corpse.

Think I'm gonna get caveman high and play NMS after I clock out. gently caress this noise, going to space where there aren't any emails.

Ive been there. You aint alone man.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

DoombatINC posted:

its a failing on the corny movie community's part that Make Room for Daddy hasnt attained the same kind of sequel subtitle infamy as Electric Boogaloo and The Squeakquel

I’d like it if more people got more into weird, bad movies. There’s so much amazing poo poo out there that just isn’t getting the appreciation it deserves

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

my dad once fixed a rear projection tv by punching the side of it

it's called "mechanical agitation" if you have to write it on a form

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
drat nice meltdown plinkey

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

not sure if buttkin is an alt for the sackman or vice versa, but they are the same poster

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

bebop esq posted:

is he still alive?

either one

depends on your definition of “alive”

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ben Nerevarine posted:

holy Christ

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

mdemone posted:

it's called "mechanical agitation" if you have to write it on a form

i like the term "percussive maintenance"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

live hard live fast

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

"no problemo"

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

just make some poo poo up in your head, it's as relevant as what "actually" happened

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

bebop esq posted:

dat dud em15

nothing to do with me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

*guns n' roses plays*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MLK Ultra posted:

:yaycat:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

We're not gonna make it are we

People, I mean

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

We're not gonna make it are we

People, I mean

society is collapsing rn but some will make it I assume

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MLK Ultra posted:

lmao I played like 80 hours of NMS last week so I could check out the new content (made a new permadeath character and did aaaall the things). Come to find out the new content is like thirty minutes of doing the same quest three times then a bunch of grindy “go fetch” quests to earn rep and get really lovely looking face mods. I dunno how they add SO MUCH to that game and just always fuckin miss the mark.

Anyway my eyes hurt now.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Come with me if you want to live your life eating Twinkies

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol that shirt

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

who dat

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

Red Baron posted:

they already made like three movies about being hungover

Kingdom of the cumshitter skull

I rest my case

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Come with me if you want to live your life eating Twinkies

Eatward Footlong

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hello. The nightly edition of the plinkey pm is now open. If you would like a copy just ask.

Before you probe me iks maybe take a look at the compelling information.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Eatward Footlong

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's a bummer but so is the entirety of the rest of life

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Real Mean Queen posted:

I’d like it if more people got more into weird, bad movies. There’s so much amazing poo poo out there that just isn’t getting the appreciation it deserves

i mean i get why a lot of people dont have the patience to sift through the unentertaining turds to find the nuggets of gold, but luckily im here to take the bullet and tell people: if theres a way for you to watch The Unborn II (1994) you should probably get tf on it pronto

https://i.imgur.com/Zc9uLlJ.mp4

ive seen this very serious not at all intentionally funny horror movie (about one woman raising a huge goopy evil baby and another woman trying to kill all the evil babies before its ambiguously too late) maybe three times now, and every time i lose my complete poo poo hollering at the title drop

https://i.imgur.com/HOiQ5zq.mp4

not even really laughing just inarticulate hollering with food falling out of my mouth kinda

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A generations older brother

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lmao I played like 80 hours of NMS last week so I could check out the new content (made a new permadeath character and did aaaall the things). Come to find out the new content is like thirty minutes of doing the same quest three times then a bunch of grindy “go fetch” quests to earn rep and get really lovely looking face mods. I dunno how they add SO MUCH to that game and just always fuckin miss the mark.

Anyway my eyes hurt now.

the best parts of that game were finding one of the abandoned space stations or like a weird half buried lab underwater that has a cryptic and threatening message but for some reason they decided to put in a quest hub so you can stand around and look at other players? they actually had something for a bit with how desolate it was originally

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The man who will save us from AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Hello. The nightly edition of the plinkey pm is now open. If you would like a copy just ask.

Before you probe me iks maybe take a look at the compelling information.

huh