Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

SomethingBeautiful posted:

the best parts of that game were finding one of the abandoned space stations or like a weird half buried lab underwater that has a cryptic and threatening message but for some reason they decided to put in a quest hub so you can stand around and look at other players? they actually had something for a bit with how desolate it was originally

I turn the "other players" part off.

The best part is the expeditions that they do every few months. They had a permadeath one that was really great. One of your first quests was to die. Even managed to have an interesting story to it. But of course after being totally psyched for this expedition it turned out to be "go to 1,000 planets and get really loving lucky" for like 10 of the quests. Just awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pm sent

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Mr Hootington posted:

Hello. The nightly edition of the plinkey pm is now open. If you would like a copy just ask.

Before you probe me iks maybe take a look at the compelling information.

who's that and why should i care?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Hello. The nightly edition of the plinkey pm is now open. If you would like a copy just ask.

post it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ol sakkman posted:

Rehabll take me tomorrow and let me pay admission in a week if I get my linens (king single? Shits barely stocked at target) and NEW UNOPENED toiletries together (I was gonna dissolve crack into my toothpaste apparently)

Also quite frankly I want some fried chicken before I am denied such a pleasure

If U wanna PayPal is *

If I don't make it tomorrow I still got a spot next week it's just more park sleeping til then. Nothing will get worse it'll just take longer to get better. I rate this 5/10 urgency at most

I also gotta restock my meds but lol at asking Americans for help paying my 7 bucks a box subsidised medication fees if I ask in a sad enough way the chemist will just give me them free

Looking over my checklist I gotta bring my own again UNOPENED instant coffee what the hell DO they provide

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i love this song. the proclaimers own

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

$5 for pisssss

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

thanks, now I'm more confused

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Eatward Footlong

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Ol sakkman posted:

Rehabll take me tomorrow and let me pay admission in a week if I get my linens (king single? Shits barely stocked at target) and NEW UNOPENED toiletries together (I was gonna dissolve crack into my toothpaste apparently)

Also quite frankly I want some fried chicken before I am denied such a pleasure

If U wanna PayPal is *

If I don't make it tomorrow I still got a spot next week it's just more park sleeping til then. Nothing will get worse it'll just take longer to get better. I rate this 5/10 urgency at most

I also gotta restock my meds but lol at asking Americans for help paying my 7 bucks a box subsidised medication fees if I ask in a sad enough way the chemist will just give me them free

Looking over my checklist I gotta bring my own again UNOPENED instant coffee what the hell DO they provide

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I was trying to figure out what the gently caress a king single is and this is apparently how beds work in Australia:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

VideoKid posted:

I was trying to figure out what the gently caress a king single is and this is apparently how beds work in Australia:

what do very tall people sleep on

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

the milk machine posted:

i love this song. the proclaimers own

And I even have more than one of their songs on my playlist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdXeM4bHBhk

I think I have one more but I forget the name

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

VideoKid posted:

wow that’s kinda weird

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

New Zealand

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I don’t think sakkman should have got a month, but hey Jeff isn’t paying me

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I guess no one is taller than like 6’’4 down there?

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Squidward?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

DoombatINC posted:

i mean i get why a lot of people dont have the patience to sift through the unentertaining turds to find the nuggets of gold, but luckily im here to take the bullet and tell people: if theres a way for you to watch you should probably get tf on it pronto

https://i.imgur.com/Zc9uLlJ.mp4

ive seen this very serious not at all intentionally funny horror movie (about one woman raising a huge goopy evil baby and another woman trying to kill all the evil babies before its ambiguously too late) maybe three times now, and every time i lose my complete poo poo hollering at the title drop

https://i.imgur.com/HOiQ5zq.mp4

not even really laughing just inarticulate hollering with food falling out of my mouth kinda

Holy poo poo you ain't kidding

I know I mentioned getting some Traxx cookies in this thread so I feel bad bringing it up again, but that's another example of a movie where you will be extremely, extremely entertained in about the first two minutes

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

thank u for ur service

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
i miss when the president was a huge goopy evil baby

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

DoombatINC posted:

i mean i get why a lot of people dont have the patience to sift through the unentertaining turds to find the nuggets of gold, but luckily im here to take the bullet and tell people: if theres a way for you to watch The Unborn II (1994) you should probably get tf on it pronto

ive seen this very serious not at all intentionally funny horror movie (about one woman raising a huge goopy evil baby and another woman trying to kill all the evil babies before its ambiguously too late) maybe three times now, and every time i lose my complete poo poo hollering at the title drop

not even really laughing just inarticulate hollering with food falling out of my mouth kinda

This scene was pretty directly parodied in the netflix series The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window
I'd recommend it for people that enjoy naked gun style parodies of lifetime trash

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Two queens sideways

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
F zero music

https://youtu.be/64ooTj50ejo?si=JOoEN-M1JdMnf2KU

Tour this winter gonna be nutty

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

No it is private

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

i mean i get why a lot of people dont have the patience to sift through the unentertaining turds to find the nuggets of gold, but luckily im here to take the bullet and tell people: if theres a way for you to watch The Unborn II (1994) you should probably get tf on it pronto

on it

also...don't...give money to sakkman? is that correct?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

if Sakkman's posts are anything to go by, the Australian government provides the rest of the bed

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VideoKid posted:

nutty cuckoo super king mattress

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

CODChimera posted:

hey its ur money dont let anyone tell u what u can and cant do with it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ben Nerevarine posted:

if Sakkman's posts are anything to go by, the Australian government provides the rest of the bed

I wish I was australian
I already love the katering show/get krack!n

I feel that is enough

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

people that enjoy naked gun style parodies of lifetime trash

My... my monitor

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i miss when the president was a huge goopy evil baby

:patriot:

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

perfectly square bed

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

hootongton is just built different. not, y'know, good. but different

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

o7

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

CODChimera posted:

on it

you can, but only if you can remember the email address because posting it is forbidden!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a ditch hopefully, gently caress tall people