Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

goons always say that this message board is unique but im not sure how true that is

theres lots of poo poo out there

name them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I'm starting a new thread for people that need help

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this seems to happen to terfs a lot, maybe they should think about that

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

name them

theres a Disney one

and some other poo poo

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/Fxkfqio.mp4

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Filthy Hans posted:

I've been telling people about the dangers of American Sign Language for ages now, but my warnings have fallen on deaf ears

Oh my god

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
New covid booster kicking my rear end... Rip

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

1DCAT posted:

:crnasickos:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

2dxat write s song about how I'm being bullied by the Elites

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

2DCAT posted:

gg kid

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

2DCAT posted:

is that the omicron one?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

2dxat write s song about how I'm being bullied by forum janitors

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i bumped into an old friend the other day i hadn't seen in about 20 years. i'm honestly surprised he's still alive, the last time i saw him we were both pretty strung out in the ruins of some party weekend in Virginia Beach trying to find a baggie of weed he swears existed somewhere in a pile of dead soldiers, i felt like m. thenardier scouring the ruins of the june rebellion for dead parisian trinkets

anyway, so this cat is talking about how he has cleaned up, turned his whole life around, has a wife, a daughter, a job he loves doing that he can't believe he gets paid for, etc. and obviously, i'm also still alive, so we discussed what we had in common, and then eventually his line of work

see i remember when we used to hike and do prospecting poo poo in new england he had a good eye for landscapes and photography poo poo in general, and i guess he went to school and dialed it all in and was able to get a job at a pretty interesting firm that does a lot of bespoke project work for rich clients. he showed me some of the work he was doing on his phone, it was honestly impressive, especially some of the client names he dropped.

the weirdest client was some random wealthy dude in the netherlands who kept sending in these projects and requesting him as the photog, i guess because he liked his work. the client would arrange for my friend to visit antiquity collectors and other like, "oddity" type folks in the area and sometimes further who had like interesting examples of taxidermy, and he'd have the taxidermy "dressed up" in really expensive type luxury fashion clothes, like a polar bear in balenciaga hoodie or like a giant buck with ferragamo wedges on all its feet, weird poo poo

lately he has spent the last 6 months taking photos of trophy bass and salmon, sometimes mounted, sometimes not, in hawaiian shirts, a marlin in a gucci button up with the collar all fixed nice around its gills, just weird crass r. mutt poo poo. so every couple weeks he goes somewhere, takes a photo, finishes a few choice cuts and sends everything off and goes back to doing whatever, and he's making insane money, guy seems stupefied even explaining his good fortune to me, "it's like shooting fish in apparel, smarx."

anyway, it's 6:22am according to this little timer right beneath this word vomit and i have to be up for work in a couple hours, i wanted to let you all know that if you're reading this or listening to it on an accessibility device (jesus christ i'm sorry if so) then you are a living miracle with one of the most powerful convergences of ordinary matter ever sparking in your skull, your experiences are valid, and you're worthy of love, comfort and happiness

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
at this bar with my father in law and he decided to start talking about what the Japanese did to Korea with the Korean waitress??

Jesus Christ

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

mother in laws exact words were what the gently caress is wrong with you

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good. :d2a:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good Citizen posted:

at this bar with my father in law and he decided to start talking about what the Japanese did to Korea with the Korean waitress??

Jesus Christ

how does the subject of the waitresses ethnicity even come up, no, no this all started bad and got worse, this was all wrong from the JUMP

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5kg8ezV0iA&t=997s

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

smarxist posted:

how does the subject of the waitresses ethnicity even come up, no, no this all started bad and got worse, this was all wrong from the JUMP

oh he loves guessing people’s ethnicities and asking them if he’s right. Hes one of those old Indian dudes with zero self awareness

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5aiOuOd-Uw

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

smarxist posted:

i bumped into an old friend the other day i hadn't seen in about 20 years. i'm honestly surprised he's still alive, the last time i saw him we were both pretty strung out in the ruins of some party weekend in Virginia Beach trying to find a baggie of weed he swears existed somewhere in a pile of dead soldiers, i felt like m. thenardier scouring the ruins of the june rebellion for dead parisian trinkets

anyway, so this cat is talking about how he has cleaned up, turned his whole life around, has a wife, a daughter, a job he loves doing that he can't believe he gets paid for, etc. and obviously, i'm also still alive, so we discussed what we had in common, and then eventually his line of work

see i remember when we used to hike and do prospecting poo poo in new england he had a good eye for landscapes and photography poo poo in general, and i guess he went to school and dialed it all in and was able to get a job at a pretty interesting firm that does a lot of bespoke project work for rich clients. he showed me some of the work he was doing on his phone, it was honestly impressive, especially some of the client names he dropped.

the weirdest client was some random wealthy dude in the netherlands who kept sending in these projects and requesting him as the photog, i guess because he liked his work. the client would arrange for my friend to visit antiquity collectors and other like, "oddity" type folks in the area and sometimes further who had like interesting examples of taxidermy, and he'd have the taxidermy "dressed up" in really expensive type luxury fashion clothes, like a polar bear in balenciaga hoodie or like a giant buck with ferragamo wedges on all its feet, weird poo poo

lately he has spent the last 6 months taking photos of trophy bass and salmon, sometimes mounted, sometimes not, in hawaiian shirts, a marlin in a gucci button up with the collar all fixed nice around its gills, just weird crass r. mutt poo poo. so every couple weeks he goes somewhere, takes a photo, finishes a few choice cuts and sends everything off and goes back to doing whatever, and he's making insane money, guy seems stupefied even explaining his good fortune to me, "it's like shooting fish in apparel, smarx."

anyway, it's 6:22am according to this little timer right beneath this word vomit and i have to be up for work in a couple hours, i wanted to let you all know that if you're reading this or listening to it on an accessibility device (jesus christ i'm sorry if so) then you are a living miracle with one of the most powerful convergences of ordinary matter ever sparking in your skull, your experiences are valid, and you're worthy of love, comfort and happiness

Pretty much, yeah

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
new play list, endless loop, just these two lol, this is the worst i've ever had it for a couple songs, god drat, i lost a whole summer to the bleeding heart show, this is even deeper

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I found this picture of me from 2010. party hard

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1704280469355839815

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

more like filthy glans

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

the onion is america's finest news source

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
tup

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023
if this plane crashes i know trrmp wil cach me

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

lmao uncanny

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

VideoKid posted:

I was trying to figure out what the gently caress a king single is and this is apparently how beds work in Australia:

The unslept what the gently caress

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

are you one of the unslept? visit for twinks dot com to learn more

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

is he talking about the women tpusa indoctrinated like the high school girls they recruited all over the country to complain to school boards about trans people using the bathroom?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Tall people die earlier. lol

hell yes

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Charlie Kirk won't stop posting his humiliation fetish poo poo on main

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if i am so wrong then why are so many people pissed off at me... checkmate libs

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol

fuckin bullseye

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://www.theonion.com/men-explain-why-they-are-obsessed-with-the-roman-empire-1850853461

onion good today

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

Hard disagree

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
the kid is even wearing a bike messenger bag lol