Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sometimes I get frustrated when some shithead gets their account hacked and the hacker doesn't do anything interesting with it, but in this case that's probably as good as it can get. What can you really get done impersonating don jr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Why don't hackers ever release the DMs :(

imbeciles on the whole

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

smarxist posted:

lately he has spent the last 6 months taking photos of trophy bass and salmon, sometimes mounted, sometimes not, in hawaiian shirts, a marlin in a gucci button up with the collar all fixed nice around its gills, just weird crass r. mutt poo poo. so every couple weeks he goes somewhere, takes a photo, finishes a few choice cuts and sends everything off and goes back to doing whatever, and he's making insane money, guy seems stupefied even explaining his good fortune to me, "it's like shooting fish in apparel, smarx."

:respek:

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It's not like there are dms from his dad or anybody else important in there

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

AxGrap posted:

Why don't hackers ever release the DMs :(

Bitcoin ransom

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Milosh posted:

When Lucy Dacus came to my town a few years ago ALL of my depressed patient's went and saw her. They talked to me all about it their next session and how they sobbed the whole time.

oh poo poo are you that goons therapist?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

!!!!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Milosh posted:

When Lucy Dacus came to my town a few years ago ALL of my depressed patient's went and saw her. They talked to me all about it their next session and how they sobbed the whole time.

sounds like they were impressed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Gordon Geckoishly: Catharsis is good.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Colossus is Russian so this checks out #standwithukraine 🇺🇦

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Lucy Dorkus

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Only 242 posts overnight. Very sad!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Only 242 posts overnight. Very sad!

How late will you be working tonight, Mr. Startup

Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

How late will you be working tonight, Mr. Startup

I slept in today until 8:42 AM as a form of protest

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
heh. nothing personnel, kid
\

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I slept in today until 8:42 AM as a form of protest

Tired energy!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

this seems to happen to terfs a lot, maybe they should think about that

lol her name is jebra

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

ELTON JOHN posted:

lol her name is jebra

Jebra!

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

ELTON JOHN posted:

lol her name is jebra

Al! Jebra!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Apr 7, 2003

I'm going to laugh when he dies in his early fifties. Best feel good story of this year

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

tech bros cannot stop being incurably weird

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I'm going to laugh when he dies in his early fifties. Best feel good story of this year

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I have a job interview today and I somehow lost my laptop. I guess I'll use my phone?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I’m working on a device that lets you live a shorter but more enjoyable life. I call it alcohol

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Post quality and length is a very good marker for posting age, of which we are all ancient. Lurkers will live forever.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
imagine if you will being owned by loving lynwood
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1704485897226314038

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

gregday
May 23, 2003

a very sane and reliable witness you definitely want on the stand

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1704493233256923510

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

sad girl autumn is here

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

gregday posted:

a very sane and reliable witness you definitely want on the stand

https://twitter.com/dsamuelsohn/status/1704493233256923510

I imagine Trump's lawyers are scrambling to get him on the phone right now to try to hold him back from TRUTHing out some witness intimidation. They will not be successful.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Someone tell Trump about this. There's no way he wouldn't make outrageous claims about his nighttime erections.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

sad girl autumn is here

cheer up impkins patootie

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

External Organs posted:

I have a job interview today and I somehow lost my laptop. I guess I'll use my phone?

people used to talk on the phone all the time

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Autumn is the best season. I am very happy.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Greg Legg posted:

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

erection of a certain quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Greg Legg posted:

hell yeah brother