Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The time has come. Show us Joe Biden’s penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lol at supporting Ukraine but the basketball shorts give fetterman the ability to speak Oaf

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Business Gorillas posted:

Lol at supporting Ukraine but the basketball shorts give fetterman the ability to speak Oaf

i bet azov could get him to wear sweatpants with the SS runes on his rear end cheeks on the senate floor

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

one of the ads under that story

lmao

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The time has come. Show us Joe Biden’s penis

We already have the picture of Hunter Biden's penis: just use that aging software they use on missing people to add a few decades wear and tear to it.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 20:27 on Sep 20, 2023

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol
who's bottom left?

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

triple sulk posted:

well i'm done. i hope it went ok but who knows any more. they had no idea at all where i was in the process beyond pretty far along, like you said. they said usually they'd just be involved in eng interviews. so i have to wait to hear from the recruiter so lmao who knows how loving long that'll be. wish me luck that i'm not out of an another opportunity

i hope it works out, you clearly have the persistence to bust your rear end and do all of those applications/interviews, they'd be dumb to not hire you.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hatebag posted:

lol
who's bottom left?

A dog someone murdered with a brick

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

the large senator rules the pack

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
crashing through the ceiling of the Biden Hog Index

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

A dog someone murdered with a brick

hmm, that's pretty "ruff"

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Finally an answer to the question "why doesn't the largest senator simply eat the others?"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

emfive posted:

people who try to enter the country without permission should be instantly, mindlessly attacked and brutally and horribly killed :911:

Even with an ESTA you’re not guaranteed entry, it’s at the discretion of the CBP officer so if they think you’re trying to pull a fast one and have come tot he US too many times or whatever they can deny you entry.

According to Desantis and Trump I guess you should be shot? Also us citizens should be deported to somewhere if they’re parents were here illegally??

What about all the wealthy Russians who travel to Florida to give their kids us citizenship??

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Bidey Boney

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
what are they gonna do with all the dead bodies at the border of death?
clean 'em up or leave 'em as a warning?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/TatsuyaIshida9/...ingawful.com%2F

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

no! no!!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

an unironic: :hai:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

titty_baby_ posted:

Most lower level govt postisitionsin rural counties are absolutely hurting for people and if u can find a cool department you can cruise forever

I won't make 6 figures but ill have a pension and a lot of pto and everyone here gets along and if I need to leave early, come in late, take a sick day etc its all good

Yep

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol this dork got kicked off patreon

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Virgil Vox posted:

an unironic: :hai:

It's the Predator, she's supposed to be unarmed!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

segoruney weaver and arnold already live here so we just need an american goku and we will be perfectly safe

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol vegeta

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

imagine Ron DeSantis hovering over you, making that face while he plows you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm imagining it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

euphronius posted:

working it for the state is good too because you can retire at like 58 or whatever and then keep working full time (if you want ) for the contractors working with the state

or work for them even earlier idk

Really depends on the state pension plan

If i retire at 58 i get 75% of my highest 3 year average, if I retire at 62 I get 7% more. Most I could ever get is 85% at 63

My friend in Oregon has his pension is capped at 60% of his salary so the move to contractor could be more worth it for him. His job also has transferable skills and mine...really doesnt

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
if not for the scuttle scuttle and grunt I wouldn't have known what was going on

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Is this Fortnite?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

segoruney weaver and arnold already live here so we just need an american goku and we will be perfectly safe

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

titty_baby_ posted:

Really depends on the state pension plan

If i retire at 58 i get 75% of my highest 3 year average, if I retire at 62 I get 7% more. Most I could ever get is 85% at 63

My friend in Oregon has his pension is capped at 60% of his salary so the move to contractor could be more worth it for him. His job also has transferable skills and mine...really doesnt

I’m tempted to go back to the private sector when I finish my degree but I’ve also seriously considered trying to find a job with a government agency. sure I’ll get paid less (but still pretty good, even for the major city near me) and the benefits my friends have who do work for the government are pretty nice.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao the dignity of congress
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1704577968641548537

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

there ain't nothing to do and there's always room for more

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Red Baron posted:

I’m tempted to go back to the private sector when I finish my degree but I’ve also seriously considered trying to find a job with a government agency. sure I’ll get paid less (but still pretty good, even for the major city near me) and the benefits my friends have who do work for the government are pretty nice.

go state or municipality if you do, never go federal

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

o7

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
biden reopened the website where u can order free covid tests

now if he would just bundle it with the $600 he owes me we would be square

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Superman is American goku you idiot and also he's stronger than Goku

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

I'm imagining it

I'm not!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

So predator and vegeta can both be good to have around depending on the story arc, alien is a definite no tho

Way to dehumanize people

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i can’t read your x comics if you care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

go state or municipality if you do, never go federal

Yeah lol unless you're fine with "we won't pay you because congress is fighting"

Also ive heard their pension system takes forever to buy into if you're non military