Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I love Vegeta. good character. trains insanely hard only to always come up short (not a pun)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

shows the realities of the world. it really is just good genes and connections that make you Better and not merit or grit

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

shows the realities of the world. it really is just good genes and connections that make you Better and not merit or grit

short weakling are you?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

My dad did 20 years in the military and 20 years at the county and he said he.makes more retired with his 2 pensions then when he was working. He told me ill never have it that good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s not too late to join the military

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

veepfake posted:

i hope it works out, you clearly have the persistence to bust your rear end and do all of those applications/interviews, they'd be dumb to not hire you.

given what's going on in my life right now it would be very nice to just get a half decent offer and get back to work again. it would be a real relief because my insurance through cobra is something like $800 a month and i've not been able to save anything and obviously no ability to contribute to a 401k. i think if i were unemployed in a couple months i could file for unemployment again but i would really, really not like to reach that point.

i have a couple other opportunities in the next couple weeks to interview for, but one is very clearly a startup twiddling their thumbs and looking for a unicorn, and the other probably has ten other people i need to go up against.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

euphronius posted:

it’s not too late to join the military

most goons are too old

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

tenderjerk posted:

go state or municipality if you do, never go federal

oh it would 100% be local, maybe state

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol the marine cutoff is 28

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

titty_baby_ posted:

My dad did 20 years in the military and 20 years at the county and he said he.makes more retired with his 2 pensions then when he was working. He told me ill never have it that good

I loving hate boomers

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

in my house we call hot dogs dog dogs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

An Apple A Gay posted:

bunch of idiots must live there

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

My father in law has been retired for almost as long as he worked at this point. Right now he's on a diving trip in the Florida Keys. I'll probably be working until I die. Good for him though.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

short weakling are you?

when my gym equipment gets here you won't be saying that to me anymore

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

bunch of idiots must live there

I put chup on my dog dog

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lpzie posted:

name them

maybe you've heard of a little thing called gently caress you lpzie

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

An Apple A Gay posted:

hot dogs are just regular dogs to me

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

private victories

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://www.abc27.com/pennsylvania-politics/fetterman-pledges-to-wear-suit-if-government-avoids-shutdown/

fetterman posted:

“If those jagoffs in the House stop trying to shut our government down, and fully support Ukraine, then I will save democracy by wearing a suit on the Senate floor next week,” said the first term Senator.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
We have electric signs on the roadside advertising a starting salary of $55k for prison guards, training included!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Where's one of those Pennsylvania goons to chime in about this guy?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i think mitch mcconnell should make a very long and eloquent speech about how important it is for people to wear suits... we wouldn't want distractions to get in the way of decisions about legislation impacting the lives of all americans

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

We have electric signs on the roadside advertising a starting salary of $55k for prison guards, training included!

they coming to america
they coming to America today

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

mmm hungwy

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

a helpful bear posted:

+$1000 instant sign on bonus!!!

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Sometimes I post in the wrong Torp thread, which begs the question, which Trp thread is the right one?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTSLRbm8L9E

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Elon is a massive creep. Looking forward to his derangement to amp up as the election approaches

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

RVWinkle posted:

Sometimes I post in the wrong Torp thread, which begs the question, which Trp thread is the right one?

Every thread is the right trump thread if you postlieve it enough

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

musk is a moderate centrist

I’m sure he will be calm about it

JoeBangles
Mar 23, 2005

Parlez-vous grenouille ?

That looks like a boxador. Like a good boxador. I have one, and I think they're all good because they're more lab than boxer.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

JoeBangles posted:

That looks like a boxador. Like a good boxador. I have one, and I think they're all good because they're more lab than boxer.

boxers are the funniest bounciest dogs

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

RVWinkle posted:

I recommend posting some edits or puns directly in the Trump thread

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA