Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Error, Post Not Found

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hehe Lil joke for y'all. cya

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lpzie posted:

I recommend posting some edits or puns directly in the Trump thread

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Glumwheels posted:

According to Desantis and Trump I guess you should be shot? Also us citizens should be deported to somewhere if they’re parents were here illegally??

I was talking about the 101st Alligator Regiment stationed at the Rio Grande

e: :911:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

UFOTacoMan posted:

hot dogs are just regular dogs to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l4rbbGCrL4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

"fully support ukraine" lmao

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

:blessed:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm idly trying to do the fuzz guitar intro to "21st Century Schizoid Man" with my mouth/voice and I keep drooling all over my chest. This is further proof that I am absolutely not a musician.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

drive boy dive boy
dirty numb angel boy
in the doorway boy
she was a lipstick boy
she was a beautiful boy
and tears boy
and all in your inner space boy
you had
hand girls boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
ive grown so close to you
boy and you just groan boy
she said come over come over
she smiled at you boy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

An Apple A Gay posted:

drive boy dive boy
dirty numb angel boy
in the doorway boy
she was a lipstick boy
she was a beautiful boy
and tears boy
and all in your inner space boy
you had
hand girls boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
ive grown so close to you
boy and you just groan boy
she said come over come over
she smiled at you boy

this song always makes me feel such a state of mind

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

I'm idly trying to do the fuzz guitar intro to "21st Century Schizoid Man" with my mouth/voice and I keep drooling all over my chest. This is further proof that I am absolutely not a musician.

I like vocally doing the fast staccato part. less drooly too

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

If those jagoffs on the admin team stop trying to shut our thread down, and fully deny the holodomor, then I will save CSPAM by eating a probe for a week.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/bonejail/status/1704342125754950091?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOkQ

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

He's callin u out

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

you're not supposed to just dox 2dcat

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

another Trump thread success story

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

:amen:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'd post some good song lyrics but SOME BORING-rear end MOD might probate me so I won't

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

I'd post some good song lyrics but SOME BORING-rear end MOD might probate me so I won't

remove the racial slurs first and you're good

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Woah, don't dox me pls

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHu9D8armIA

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

This kind of thing happens when you refuse to wear the hat!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

"fully support ukraine" lmao

John Fetterman, raise a volunteer battalion of ogres to crush Russia! :black101:

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Edit

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
PISS is my cycling koan

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I was watching some pasta water get hot and it crossed my mind that if we had a poster called "Kentucky Fentanyl Cloud" that'd be "kfc", and "Jacksonville Fentanyl Cloud" would be "jfc"

I don't claim to be the first to stumble on this revelation

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

inspiring

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/1704605978694447611

Only trump can take both sides of an issue and no one will question it, including his cult

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Glumwheels posted:

Only trump can take both sides of an issue and no one will question it, including his cult

Lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

this fuckin slaps

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Glumwheels posted:

no one deals like Donny!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

poo poo is crazy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:yooge: if u wanna win u gotta let em kill some babies *shrugs* it is what it is

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

someone post Trump shaking his own hand edit

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

We have electric signs on the roadside advertising a starting salary of $55k for prison guards, training included!

I mean the early retirement is nice but the guards can be almost worse then cops

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

a helpful bear posted:

We have electric signs on the roadside advertising a starting salary of $55k for prison guards, training included!

In HS I had a gf whos dad was a CO and he absolutely hated me and had anger issues and when he caught her sneaking out and I had to talk to him later he kept saying all these scenarios where she sneaks out with me and dies for some reason (spiked drink, I get drunk and crash, someone else crashes into us, mugged by tweakers, etc)

I told me brother and his wife about it and when his wife said bye to my gf later she said something like "try not to die" and they laughed and she really didn't like that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

interview feedback is that it went well but there's a fifth loving step now with a project and presentation. what the gently caress. i want to die.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

triple sulk posted:

interview feedback is that it went well but there's a fifth loving step now with a project and presentation. what the gently caress. i want to die.

At this point you should invoice them for your services

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

At this point you should invoice them for your services

i'm asking what it is but this is getting absurd. my schedule is not going to allow me to do this for a few days and they're aware of it, but the language implies that there are other people involved at this stage and i'm so loving tired of it. the job is a 30-40% drop from my previous salary and i have notable experience on my resume. i'm not anywhere near perfect by any means but what the gently caress man. poo poo was never this hard a few years ago.