Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

crime fighting hog posted:

I wish I could remember which MST3K it was, some crappy movie about wolves. Somebody on screen says "They come in packs" and one of the guys says "And cartons!"

kills me to this day

lol

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
What is trump up too?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

What is trump up too?

he dead

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

Yeah? I think it sucks

you loving rear end gently caress you

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

I wish I could remember which MST3K it was, some crappy movie about wolves. Somebody on screen says "They come in packs" and one of the guys says "And cartons!"

kills me to this day

lmao I have "watch out for snakes!" in my head constantly, I don't remember either

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

triple sulk posted:

interview feedback is that it went well but there's a fifth loving step now with a project and presentation. what the gently caress. i want to die.

Jesus, who has TIME for that poo poo!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

gently caress the mods, gently caress the employers, gently caress the presidents

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
buddykims you are popular in the other thread. well dome

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Liar

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKLmZNnMT0A

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:rip:

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

god drat I refresh random waffleimages when I'm bored at work and it's 99 percent world of warcraft and let's plays of Ultima and poo poo

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

diane feinstein has been in the senate for a long time and has seen a lot of changes in her tenure, i would like to hear her statements on fetterman's attire and if it could prevent the senate from functioning efficiently

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

god drat I refresh random waffleimages when I'm bored at work and it's 99 percent world of warcraft and let's plays of Ultima and poo poo

sounds ideal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

me too, spoondidkc

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

cool moon

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

What is trump up too?

I assume he is also awake, it's not even 8pm.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mdemone posted:

just gonna throw this out there in case anyone cares.

"superstition" by Stevie Wonder is one of the top five songs ever recorded. don't push me or I'll say something more dramatic about it.

the first LP that music child bought at a record store was an old copy of the double album of Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall, because he said it was one of the best live albums ever made, and he's kind-of correct. It's amazing.

but yea Stevie Wonder, I mean definitely.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mr Hootington posted:

What is trump up too?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I love him

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

the first LP that music child bought at a record store was an old copy of the double album of Harry Belafonte at Carnegie Hall, because he said it was one of the best live albums ever made, and he's kind-of correct. It's amazing.

His muppet show ep is great

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

we all do

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Didn't want your input

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

but yea Stevie Wonder, I mean definitely.

The first album I bought on vinyl was the clockwork orange synth soundtrack by wendy carlos. got it for 99 cents

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Didn't want your input

gently caress off Iowa grandpa

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mdemone posted:

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mdemone posted:

you and your whole bloodline are cursed

I was going to post something mean but I won't, you go Buddykins, godspeed

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Didn't want your input

We don't want yours either :shrug:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

mdemone posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mdemone posted:

he's also a landlord

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

ArmZ posted:

We don't want yours either :shrug:

You speak for all of Finland now?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

i hate buddykins

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mdemone posted:

"Jastiger but old" not a big hit

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Vim Fuego posted:

The first album I bought on vinyl was the clockwork orange synth soundtrack by wendy carlos. got it for 99 cents

mine was Barry Tuckwell (french horn soloist) doing the 4 Mozart Horn Concertos, I was a huge nerd

good album though

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

if you're interested in more, I'm currently salty in the Epstein thread

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Boob Cop posted:

lmao I have "watch out for snakes!" in my head constantly, I don't remember either

joel says it early in "Mitchell" but its a reference to the other movie where he first said it, im not sure which episode but it was a black and white Roger Corman special i think

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

my posting station

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mitchell, hearts pumping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

joel says it early in "Mitchell" but its a reference to the other movie where he first said it, im not sure which episode but it was a black and white Roger Corman special i think

Eegah I think