Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

darkgray posted:

Her signature LC must be a massive comfort upgrade, though.

It's ridiculous. The team already takes barely any damage when she's around but what little they do take is just like... completely irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Kyrosiris posted:

It's ridiculous. The team already takes barely any damage when she's around but what little they do take is just like... completely irrelevant.
And when she's traced her Ult heals that irrelevant chip damage before it can become relevant!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Bronya is basically done, with 7 across the board. I got a fuel from Pom Pom and managed to get Lynx up to 60 without having to farm xp mats. I might have enough to get her to 70. At a glance, it seems that she has better modifiers than Natasha?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

shes better than nat in every way i think unless you really need them overheals or instant status cleanse

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Meowywitch posted:

instant status cleanse

Hell, Lynx has that on her ult!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

Hell, Lynx has that on her ult!

Sure but Nat's skill also does it is what I mean

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

70 rolls, got trolled with the 5-star preservation summon animation leading to a Gepard.

But I’m more annoyed by only getting a single lynx while also getting like 4 pelas and 4 hooks

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

natasha has a heal over time on her e which makes her slightly more skill point efficient, and she can remove debuffs more immediately, but lynx is largely better, yes

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Endorph posted:

she can remove debuffs more immediately

Eh, I feel like an ult has more immediacy than a skill but I also tend to run my healers on ER ropes so they have ults almost on-demand.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Fgdsfgds I got pasted in World 6 with just 25~% to go of Cocolia's health

It's definitely a relics issue but grinding them takes so long, please MHY knock down the stamina cost

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Endorph posted:

natasha has a heal over time on her e which makes her slightly more skill point efficient, and she can remove debuffs more immediately, but lynx is largely better, yes

Lynx has a hot on her skill also, it just comes from her talent, which applies to both her skill and ultimate.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Genovera posted:

Lynx has a hot on her skill also, it just comes from her talent, which applies to both her skill and ultimate.

Yeah, at trace level 10, you get:

Nat:
Direct Heal- 10.5% of HP + 280
HoT- 7.2% of HP + 192 for 2 turns

Lynx:
Direct Heal- 12.0% of HP + 320
HoT- 3.6% of HP + 96 for 2 turns and 4.5% of HP + 120 if they have the E buff (total: 8.1% of HP + 216)

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Got my first ever Yanqing right away, which was the worst, and ended up with e6 Hook on the way, but managed to get Lynx and Fu Xuan with a few pulls leftover to throw at Jingliu.

I can gear both of them up pretty easily to a workable level with Fu Xuan taking Blade’s old relics and some of March’s guard set, and shoving Natasha’s whole gearset onto Lynx should work fine. But I have no trace mats and I already ran out of exp just getting Fu Xuan to 60, so it’s off to the Calyx mines I go for the foreseeable future.

Tho I have a question: with companion quests like Luka where it’s tied to Belobog, for new players does that now unlock when you finish Belobog, or nah it’ll be when you get to the same point in Luofu as us now?

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

I got the Luka quest way before I was done with the Luofu quest lines.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Managed to E6 Pela while pulling for Fu as well :toot:

Now if only my QQ had Autarky...

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That's not a flash drive and you know it Star Rail.

The Jarilo timeline is...really hard to put together now.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, at trace level 10, you get:

Nat:
Direct Heal- 10.5% of HP + 280
HoT- 7.2% of HP + 192 for 2 turns

Lynx:
Direct Heal- 12.0% of HP + 320
HoT- 3.6% of HP + 96 for 2 turns and 4.5% of HP + 120 if they have the E buff (total: 8.1% of HP + 216)

Good, better Nat in every way. Can't wait to get her traced so I can drop Gepard.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Got Fu, Lynx, and another Hook after 3 pulls. I'm gonna keep going since my Pela is E4 and drat it I want the 6 if for nothing but to temporarily sate the completionist sickness.

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Kyrosiris posted:

For real. That said, what in the gently caress happened in her past that was so bad a Literal Goddamned Aeon sealed it off and the entire Garden is trying to stop her from finding out???

Like for as many questions as it answered it sure opened up a whole lot more actually!

I mean it did answered some questions we had since the launch

She's definitely getting a brand new banner with some kind of power up like Dan did and ascend to her proper place as an ice goddess

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

I love fu xuan yin Yang animation, makes me want to make her get hit more often just to see it

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

NeonPunk posted:

I mean it did answered some questions we had since the launch

Oh for sure, but it set up just as many (if not more) new ones!

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Hypocrisy posted:

It's simple! Clearly Pela went to college with Serval at like 5 years old and then to school with Lynx later in life.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Instantly want a Pela/Lynx camping event. Yurucamp to the max

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Fu Xuan at lifetime pull #7 on my alt account lol

I need her to keep the godawful Batblazer alive

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
The March 7 story is just going to be the plot of The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Spoiler: I did not get any more Pelas, but the moles' leader got a little stronger. Can't say I'm too disappointed at the results.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Tekne posted:

Spoiler: I did not get any more Pelas, but the moles' leader got a little stronger. Can't say I'm too disappointed at the results.

I'll be disappointed for you

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

my day 1 Fu Xuan.
i like the effectres I have on her. I feel its pretty important, I think if she's CC'd, it might turn off her damage aborption and Yin/Yang HP reversal, so rather just not deal with that.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Previously, on Honkai: Star Rail...

FractalSandwich posted:

Bailu?!

Just what is that life total?

I managed to get this Bailu onto my friends list after that. And now, with the help of Fu Xuan and Lynx...

Five digits, baby!

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Meowywitch posted:

I'll be disappointed for you
Not gonna lie, I wanted those final two but it'd be dumb to push it any further. Pela will be at full power eventually.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I did three more 10-pulls to try to get some Lynx eidolons. I got a Hook, Swordplay, and finally a Hook+Pela which seemed like a sign because it meant both got e6 at the same time.

I figured if I got a super early Fu Xuan using up my 50/50 guarantee I would still be happy to get her, but at this point I'm definitely saving for Topaz. I think I'm 39 in now. Lynx eidolons will have to wait for her next appearance, when I'm not saving for a different 5*, or I can benefit from the other 4*s.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

wish there was a better way to keep track of when Fu Xuan's matrix is over.
i know its 3 turns but wish there was an indicator so I don't have to always mentally keep track.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

GateOfD posted:

wish there was a better way to keep track of when Fu Xuan's matrix is over.
i know its 3 turns but wish there was an indicator so I don't have to always mentally keep track.

Doesn't the buff icon blink when it is going to drop next turn like every other buff?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

MadHat posted:

Doesn't the buff icon blink when it is going to drop next turn like every other buff?
It does. The visual effect on the field -- the big glowing purple octogram -- starts blinking at the same time too.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

FractalSandwich posted:

It does. The visual effect on the field -- the big glowing purple octogram -- starts blinking at the same time too.

Yeah, there's a giant glowing circle on the ground lol.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Lost the 50/50 and got Bronya E1. Also got Pela up to E6, Lynx to E1, and Hook to E3. I guess Bronya E1 and Pela E6 aren't bad.

Probably going to scrape through to get FX because I need a Sustain for my second team.

If I already have Bailu and Luocha built out, is there a pressing reason to also build out Lynx? Does she outperform Bailu in general?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Hypocrisy posted:

Flashfreeze drive.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

They say "floppy" in Japanese. Even if the English translators don't get any visuals (which has caused them trouble before) I guess the Chinese must be ambiguous, somehow.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Of all the things I was expecting March’s companion quest to remind me of, P.T wasn’t in the same galaxy of my predictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

The Pela/Silver Wolf shred abuse combo is very funny.