Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

republicans are always demanding to see polls and hogs, starting to think they might be a lil gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

still have memories of being a kid and saying the pledge every morning and then one kid getting to choose whether we sang “the star-spangled banner”, “america the beautiful”, or “this land is your land”

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

if the poll is that important to you then post it right now you dumb bitch

drat

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Turdfuzz posted:

show us ur poll

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mexi posted:

still have memories of being a kid and saying the pledge every morning and then one kid getting to choose whether we sang “the star-spangled banner”, “america the beautiful”, or “this land is your land”

what

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

iirc erdogan said he threw this letter in the garbage

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

WA state. bell rang every morning for pledge then we sang a song

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
doing the pledge is ok because it gives you about 20 seconds to think about something else before you have to do school and poo poo

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

mexi posted:

one of my grades in TX elementary school we sang "im proud to be an american" every friday

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
also does scott adams still think the deep state is going to kill him, what a fun new wrinkle in his incredibly divorced life

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i pledge allegiance (unless voters picked the wrong guy) to the flag (can be a defaced flag in the shape of a punisher sticker) of the united states of america and to the republic (we actually need a fascist authoritarian theocracy, sorry) for which is stands, one nation under god (he wants the fascist authoritarian theocracy and we have to give it to him), indivisible (except the states with politics we don't like, kick them out), with liberty and justice for all (not for minorities tho)

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

tenderjerk posted:

doing the pledge is ok because it gives you about 20 seconds to think about something else before you have to do school and poo poo

It also gives all the cool kids a reason to sit down or kneel and piss off some chuddy teacher that gives a poo poo about the pledge.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

seen on tiktok

vcr head cleaner: the next generation

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

euphronius posted:

iirc erdogan said he threw this letter in the garbage

What a fool!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mexi posted:

in high school i learned the hard way they can make you stand but they can't make you salute or pledge

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

we didn't sing though

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

i pledge allegiance (unless voters picked the wrong guy) to the flag (can be a defaced flag in the shape of a punisher sticker) of the united states of america and to the republic (we actually need a fascist authoritarian theocracy, sorry) for which is stands, one nation under god (he wants the fascist authoritarian theocracy and we have to give it to him), indivisible (except the states with politics we don't like, kick them out), with liberty and justice for all (not for minorities tho)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

triple sulk posted:

interview feedback is that it went well but there's a fifth loving step now with a project and presentation. what the gently caress. i want to die.

Thankfully my career field doesn't have any of this kind of bullshit. I've never even heard of an interview process that's more than 2 normal rear end interviews.

If I was ever in a hiring process and they ask me to do a loving presentation/work I'd tell them ok fam you can offer me the position now or go gently caress yourself if you think I'm doing this Mackey mouse assclaps.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

revenge poll'n

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Sherbert Hoover posted:

come over to my chair and say that

*melissa etheridgeishly*

Come to my lounger
Crawl beside
Wait while I send you to the moon
Come to my lounger
You'll wish for death soon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

this is how you know he has the most brain power and is the smartest man alive. He learned that day that make up comes off on things that touch it, never before had encountered such a predicament so he adapted and changed after learning new information.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

chick fil a is what all fried chicken joints would be like if the confederacy had won

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Buy low

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

they lock their keys in the infowars armored vehicle again?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is how you know he has the most brain power and is the smartest man alive. He learned that day that make up comes off on things that touch it, never before had encountered such a predicament so he adapted and changed after learning new information.

he could have demanded bronzer that wouldn’t come off, he was the most powerful man on earth!

Mr Trump, pls, you must nationalize the makeup industry!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

insane clown pussy posted:

chick fil a is what all fried chicken joints would be like if the confederacy had won

Now that Popeyes has a chicken sandwich there is really no reason to go chick fil a

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

Lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

now that I’m thinking about it I wish trump would be open about he beauty routine because then millions of Americans would walk around in bronze face all day long

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss cum poo poo rear end

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

somebody give me $1,000,000

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

sick of this poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

yeah it’s pretty funny

he’s also going to pardon all of the January 6 terrorists immediately

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

*my perfectly smooth, spherical brain undulates and writhes like an amoeba until it forms a torus around this idea*

heh toop

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

somebody give me $1,000,000

paypalfunding420@gmail.com

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

yeop