Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for teaup. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1704845614666670427?s=20

well whaddaya know

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

shut the forums down until we can figure out what the hell is going on

Jeffrey Website needs to answer questions in front of congressional committee under oath

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

lol, police already murder activists without repercussions but hold my pearls while i feign indignation at people laughing about donald j trump suffering the american justice system like normal people because im an insufferable prick

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

It would be very funny if trump was executed by the state.

i did everything right and they executed meeeeee!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Going out like stan chera (executed badly)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

AxGrap posted:

I assume that hootingtons point is that any power granted by the state to be used against the right will be used against the left (or just whomever) as well and that we shouldn't cheerlead that when it's punishing "our enemies" but since he is just kinda stirring the pot without*really* saying anything it's impossible to say.

I mean you've seent that happen already, with the same Grand Jury and Prosecutor that laid all thine charges on trump posse then using the same charges to indict people for contributing to a bail fund for ppl protesting cops. It sucks all around.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

more this

Spoondick posted:

lol, police already murder activists without repercussions but hold my pearls while i feign indignation at people laughing about donald j trump suffering the american justice system like normal people because im an insufferable prick

less this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

APPRECIATE THE CONGRATS :smugdon:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Many people are wondering: what are Lachlan Murdoch's politics?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Gonna be 78F today, and sunny. Opening the windows so I can enjoy another beautiful summer day!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

more this

less this

acab applies to posting police

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

more this

less this

Shut up nerd

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
no

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

people who walk into the thread specifically to be pricks should expect to be called pricks for their prickishness

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

AxGrap posted:

I assume that hootingtons point is that any power granted by the state to be used against the right will be used against the left (or just whomever) as well and that we shouldn't cheerlead that when it's punishing "our enemies" but since he is just kinda stirring the pot without*really* saying anything it's impossible to say.

ah, so lib posting

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Spoondick posted:

people who walk into the thread specifically to be pricks should expect to be called pricks for their prickishness

the world needs bad men marty... we keep the other bad men from the door...

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Spoondick posted:

nooooo the trump thread is being meaaaaaan again!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

He should have showed the poll. Bye bye clown.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

it is really funny whenever hoots catches a probe, about the only good thing about his posting really

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

One less liberal to steal the election

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shageletic posted:

I mean you've seent that happen already, with the same Grand Jury and Prosecutor that laid all thine charges on trump posse then using the same charges to indict people for contributing to a bail fund for ppl protesting cops. It sucks all around.

Yeah it's a good point, but really difficult to parse from his posts. The implication that you support all state violence bc you support one case of it is pretty weak.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

does the Assad meme work for this one, I haven't been keeping track

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Not trying to put words in his mouth, but my best attempt at seeing the point of the posts.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the libs of the united states're going to execute trump['s second presidency]!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

drat, I heard Fox was just about to air evidence that would result in the arrest of Hillary Clinton. How can she keep getting away with this?!

smoobles posted:

Many people are wondering: what are Lachlan Murdoch's politics?

His name's "Lachlan", so I'm cautiously optimistic. That's a cool name.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

AxGrap posted:

Yeah it's a good point, but really difficult to parse from his posts. The implication that you support all state violence bc you support one case of it is pretty weak.

that's what sea lions do. "oh so you must agree that all X is Y"

binary thinking assholes

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

William Bear posted:

drat, I heard Fox was just about to air evidence that would result in the arrest of Hillary Clinton. How can she keep getting away with this?!

His name's "Lachlan", so I'm cautiously optimistic. That's a cool name.

one of the sports radio guys here named his son "Ace." That's something you'd name a loving dog

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

AxGrap posted:

Not trying to put words in his mouth, but my best attempt at seeing the point of the posts.

the point is to rile up posters from threads they don’t like because their own “personal” thread isn’t the most popular clique in the subforum, and/or because croup went mad with power and was forcibly removed from the forums.

there’s no deeper meaning or purpose, it’s just trolling, and I’d say it’s not good but he still gets hits every time he does it.

true comrade poo poo.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
bad news. the chemical cocktail administered to the former president was a bit off, and he did not die quickly, or painlessly. he’s foaming at the mouth, he’s flopping around on the gurney, arms flailing uselessly, he’s fully conscious and his eyes are very wide. he’s not dead yet but he’s dying, badly. the guard is stifling laughter while billions look on at this widely broadcast event

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

how will trump die and will it be on live tv?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ben Nerevarine posted:

bad news. the chemical cocktail administered to the former president was a bit off, and he did not die quickly, or painlessly. he’s foaming at the mouth, he’s flopping around on the gurney, arms flailing uselessly, he’s fully conscious and his eyes are very wide. he’s not dead yet but he’s dying, badly. the guard is stifling laughter while billions look on at this widely broadcast event

im glad he's doing better now

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Red Baron posted:

how will trump die and will it be on live tv?

tremendously, beautifully

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i look so slutty when i brush my teeth

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Trump will leave a letter to be read posthumously on TV about how his death was the most wonderful death ever, the highest ratings

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
What's this supposed to mean?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

Yeah. It's kind of strange because everyone else in the world is just treating it like it's normal and no big deal and I'm over here bein all "lmao we're fuckin hosed you guys look at that fuckin thing"

I guess there are a few things like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

the trunpm accounts will keep posting and millions of people will say he didn't actually die, btw