Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

AxGrap posted:

Only my enemies should be killed

better to keep them alive and force them to witness your victories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

hadn't heard about the dog thing:

also lmao at desantis, I'm so pleased that he is cratering

“For two hours, Ron DeSantis sat at her table talking in an outdoor voice indoors, failing to observe any basics of conversational ritual or propriety, reeling off an unselfconscious list of his programs and initiatives and political accomplishments. Impersonal, cold, uninterested in anything outside of himself,” Wolff writes.

:allears:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
obamna

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trebep

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

hell yeah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron posted:

his hands are small and nimble. he says he will never die.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

trump's right, class traitor piece of poo poo genocide participants don't deserve a god damned iota of respect even if their bodies and minds were destroyed while attempting to murder another country's poor

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

he's right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

get hosed, goof troop

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Lololol

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1704608170704822555?t=4gJVKi2F_P9UPrrcumFU8A&s=19

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/NGrossman81/status/1704862828337799290

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

somebody turn on the old gently caress's monitor

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I think the word he’s looking for is ‘elotes’, the delicious corn treat

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

lol :hmmyes:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

One of the richest men on earth: Not elite
The largest news outlet in America: Not the mainstream media

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

:ironicat:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

The episode occurred early in the Trump administration, when the former president was saber-rattling against Kim and mocking him as "Little Rocket Man" — prompting then White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, a retired Marine Corps general, to warn Trump that he could be provoking a nuclear threat escalation.

"'If you keep pushing this clown, he could do something with nuclear weapons,' Kelly told him, explaining that Kim, though a dictator, could be pressured by his own military elites to attack American interests in response to Trump’s provocations," reported Jeffrey Goldberg. "When that argument failed to work, Kelly spelled out for the president that a nuclear exchange could cost the lives of millions of Koreans and Japanese, as well as those of Americans throughout the Pacific. Guam, Kelly told him, falls within range of North Korean missiles.

'Guam isn’t America,' Trump responded."

Guam is not only a territory of the United States whose people are U.S. citizens, it is also a vital strategic island to the U.S. military in the Pacific; one quarter of Guam's land is taken up by military installations, and one in eight Guamanians are veterans.

He likes Guamanians that aren't within nuke range

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Everybody is always forgetting about Guam.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

my non-elite billionaires

Apr 7, 2003

I think he means "rootless cosmopolitans"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mdemone posted:

I'm gonna Guam

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Guam Forgetter

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I left my glasses at the hotel in Ermopolis because I had put in my prescription sunglasses. I contacted the hotel once we arrived to the island of Naxos and they said they would ship them right away. We leave Greece tomorrow and I still haven't received them. Speedex is no FedEx.

Been feeling super cool going everywhere with sunglasses on at night.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Anyways gently caress America

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Bearjew posted:

I'm an elite poor

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is how you know he has the most brain power and is the smartest man alive. He learned that day that make up comes off on things that touch it, never before had encountered such a predicament so he adapted and changed after learning new information.

thing is if you wear normal makeup in a normal human way it doesn't rub off on things that easily, which is why makeup remover is a specific product you can buy. if the dumbass would apply it tastefully and use setting spray or setting powder he wouldn't have so much difficulty. but to know these things he might actually have to listen to a woman once in his life

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think the biggest failing of the American political system is that they couldn't shame him out of the cheeto makeup

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It’s over, we lost. Get over it.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bearjew posted:

the lumpenplutotariat

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/anti-trans-canadian-march-outnumbered

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Slumfrog posted:

the lumpenplutotariat

we need to reward hard working billionaires and punish billionaires that don't work hard

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

RoyKeen posted:

I'm just a lurker but I've come to realize that Mr Hootington is a real dumb piece of poo poo. I cannot fathom how some posters get banned and that dumb swath of smegma still gets to post.

god bless

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Asproigerosis posted:

I think the biggest failing of the American political system is that they couldn't shame him out of the cheeto makeup

loving woke libs decided that we shouldn't judge people by their appearance and now every day is Halloween

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

mdemone posted:

the guam reduction strategies are working

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
that’s enough now, Guam and play outside

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

this stuff is really annoying and its organized by the same anti-vax nuts behind the Flu Trux Klan. glad people are telling them to gently caress off

also Doug Ford is suddenly really concerned about acknowledging lgbtq in schools immediately after it was revealed he's selling public land to the highest bidder, including this guy

Apr 7, 2003

Canada is so weird and hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
community noted