Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

JoeBangles posted:

She lets me take those tawdry pics from time to time too. Just sharin' the wealth.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

new frontiers in making up a guy to be mad at

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

RoyKeen posted:

I'm just a lurker but I've come to realize that Mr Hootington is a real dumb piece of poo poo. I cannot fathom how some posters get banned and that dumb swath of smegma still gets to post.

Finally someone brave and not mad enough to say it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
any actual policy ideas he's spoken about for 2024 are mostly just DEATH PENALTY! PURGE! TROOPS ON STREETS! BLOOD!, encompassing an ever-larger swathe of designated enemy people/groups, but the media remains focused on more important stories like 'can desantis ground game in iowa deliver surprise turnaround' 'biden: is he old or not?'

lol, but also not

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

OBAMNA PHONE posted:

very cool my shitter account is hiding 90% of all the replies after I click a tweet

Looking into it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

deathbysnusnu posted:

We're going to fondly look back on this time as a kinder gentler era. The entire global south is going to be gunned down desperately trying to escape climate collapse.

I imagine Florida building a wall on its' northern border and then everyone drowns when the state sinks into the ocean

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
thread title updated!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
hello Posting Pals!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
doogle troogle

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

RandomBlue posted:

gently caress you pooky

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ham Cheeks posted:

thread title updated!

Thank you ham cheeks

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

wouldn't want you anywhere near my hypothetical kids, if they existed

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

do not use twitter.com

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

piss guzzler 420 posted:

do not use twitter.com

correct, because it's X, the everything App

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Apraxin posted:

any actual policy ideas he's spoken about for 2024 are mostly just DEATH PENALTY! PURGE! TROOPS ON STREETS! BLOOD!, encompassing an ever-larger swathe of designated enemy people/groups, but the media remains focused on more important stories like 'can desantis ground game in iowa deliver surprise turnaround' 'biden: is he old or not?'

lol, but also not

The media doesn't bring it up because they don't want to make him too mad in case he wins.

won't help them a single loving bit, of course

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
the thread has grown up and passed the bar. time to start investing those lawyer dollars in Capital Under Management

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
love to Xcrete

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

dire

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that didn't take long

https://defector.com/wow-you-cant-even-pound-a-quart-of-whiskey-at-the-airport-for-less-than-60-anymore

gregday
May 23, 2003

tren

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/limitlessjest/status/1704895339118104594

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

RandomBlue posted:

gently caress you pooky

My morning routine is as follows:

- bang pots and pans for first responders
- remember sailor
- respect women
- bless pooky

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
free guamshitter

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

My morning routine is as follows:

- bang pots and pans for first responders
- remember sailor
- respect women
- bless pooky

lol thank you for making me remember that loving picture with all the marvel super heroes bowing to nurses and doctors walking down the hall. just beyond parody

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

us and them

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Buddykins posted:

lol thank you for making me remember that loving picture with all the marvel super heroes bowing to nurses and doctors walking down the hall. just beyond parody

that artwork let hospitals honor their employees without having to do anything drastic like provide proper PPE or hazard pay

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

I like this because bitcoin was sort of sequestered off from the rest of the world
like if you don't know about bitcoin, or didn't touch it, you're better off because bitcoin screwed over people who like bitcoin

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Have you really wrapped your heads around how wild it is that a triple-indicted smoothbrain traitor former president with like 90 pending criminal charges including RICO investigation is going to be elected again even while posting retaliatory threats against political opponents and judges?

it actually makes perfect sense when you realize this is one of the birthplaces of Nazi Thought. if anything, its a great example of chickens coming home to roost, many years later. still amazed we didnt join the axis powers, i gotta read that philip roth book

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Apraxin posted:

lol, but also not

They’re doing it all over again and he’s saying even more unhinged, dangerous rhetoric this time around

The media is trying to ignore it and put their head in the sand

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

She's a nice person, I would have automated a response to be "chop off your dick, you're never going to use it."

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

they're making this tweet into a movie

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

somewhere rfk jr.'s ears perked up

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

SirPablo posted:

free guamshitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

the one with the giant turd in a bed pan?

no. i'm not the turd. the turd is schnorkles, who wants to eat himself.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

turd-eater, eat thyself!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Why won’t Fox (Fox & Friends!) show the National Poll that THEY just did. They refuse to put it up, even after spending all of that money. SHOW THE POLL!!! If they don’t show it, I’ll put it up later!

lol

Schnorkles having a normal one today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
A baby with their parents are visiting my house,
and they keep on putting on gracey's corner,
a youtube channel that does children's songs with a hip hop twist.

And it ends with saying like and subscribe.
The father has heard that so much, they can precisely repeat that ending.

in the future "like and subscribe"
will replace goodbye.

edit: and because probably one person doesn't know goodbye was a thing started by Christians who used to say "God be by ye"

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 18:14 on Sep 21, 2023