Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001

harperdc posted:

at least it's not a helicopter

It's a Beechcraft Baron, which is the multi-engine version of the Beechcraft Bonanza aka "The Doctor Killer".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Wasn't that just the V-tail one?

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuagiDV11n4

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Sep 20, 2023

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

no Romain you got it wrong, David Purley became a pilot after he watched someone else die in a burning F1 car

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

:xd:

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

Marko has dirt on people

I didn’t think they bothered to bury the ashes?

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
https://www.espn.com/f1/story/_/id/38451419/daniel-ricciardo-yuki-tsunoda-stay-alphatauri-2024-sources

"Daniel Ricciardo and Yuki Tsunoda will stay with AlphaTauri in 2024, sources have told ESPN, leaving impressive rookie Liam Lawson's immediate future in doubt."

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Daddy Stroll, press the Lawson button

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Move over Logan, Liam’s in town.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
After the cascade of events following Vettel's retirement last year all we're really going to get with changes for next year is maybe Logan getting replaced. Very quiet year even taking into account De Vries -> Ricciardo happening during the season.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

Move over Logan, Liam’s in town.

Didn't Albon and Liam race together in DTM?

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Honda must be cutting a mighty large check to make that worth Red Bull's while.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Thanks Ants posted:

Daddy Stroll, press the Lawson button

lmao

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06IlNAD2dv0
"racing for biodiversity" sure is a phrase

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i'm even starting to think Logan won't be there next year (and i am his #1 fan). it looked like vowels was giving him a long leash, but he seems to be getting worse and making silly mistakes. liam coming in and performing makes him look even worse.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if logan gets kicked out of f1 we're kicking him out of america becasue we dont accept losers

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The amount the damage is costing could be a real problem to a team with Williams' resources, making Rebus work overtime to replace all the poo poo that ended up in the wall isn't free

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

ethanol posted:

if logan gets kicked out of f1 we're kicking him out of america becasue we dont accept losers

This entirely depends on who wins the election bud, we got a loser at the helm of the whole dang country!!!! Only one guy is willing to kick out the POW losers and call them for what they are!!!

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Angryhead posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06IlNAD2dv0
"racing for biodiversity" sure is a phrase

i know nothing about bees, will the constant noise from the track/cars bother them or disturb them or is that a non-issue?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

TheBacon posted:

This entirely depends on who wins the election bud, we got a loser at the helm of the whole dang country!!!! Only one guy is willing to kick out the POW losers and call them for what they are!!!

whoever wins the election is by definition a winner you dumbass

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ethanol posted:

whoever wins the election is by definition a winner you dumbass

Not if it was RIGGED AND STOLEN!!!!

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Charles Leclerc posted:

EAXCTLY!!!

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Charles Leclerc posted:

we're going to lock up the loser orange bespoke cheeto in chief for that and throw away the key by definition a loser and now we eject him

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

trump could arguably drive better than lance though and stroll should think about hiring him. a few modifications to to the car will have to be made toa ccomdate his wide rear end

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm so excited for the absolute poo poo show that the Las Vegas Grand Prix is going to be.

Destroying the city for two months in preparation, current tourists extremely unhappy, a giant tech hack affecting literally everything in a bunch of resorts with no guarantee that anything is secure or safe, and a possible strike of 50k culinary workers/bartenders.

And it'll be a lovely road race. I'm so excited.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm so excited for the absolute poo poo show that the Las Vegas Grand Prix is going to be.

Destroying the city for two months in preparation, current tourists extremely unhappy, a giant tech hack affecting literally everything in a bunch of resorts with no guarantee that anything is secure or safe, and a possible strike of 50k culinary workers/bartenders.

:yeshaha:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Don't forget it will be too cold for the tyres to work

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

ethanol posted:

trump could arguably drive better than lance though and stroll should think about hiring him. a few modifications to to the car will have to be made toa ccomdate his wide rear end

Got a far better tweet game, too. Just imagine the non-stop Truth Social poo poo-talking.

Btw, it's "STOLLEN," everybody.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

checo just shouldn't even start

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

Soundtrack to the run into turn 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zxUHicG6qY

full volume you dipshits

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'll be there! also I'll be there for like the next 5 weeks so I can see the prep work starting, it's going to own bud, lance is going to find a way to fling his car into the orb

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

They should project Lance's big round head onto the orb

nerox
May 20, 2001

ethanol posted:

Trump would never be able to pass the self-extraction test.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

nerox posted:

use engine hoists to get him in and out whats the problem

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

ethanol posted:

The plank on the floor would be rubbed off before the first corner, sparks everywhere.

Witeldram
Feb 22, 2022

Lol, Red Bull just released a YouTube video showing Checo's brainwaves

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/ScrewderiaF1/status/1704505706886418771

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

I'd also accept that big head zoom photo that Alonso shared

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

nerox posted:

if you always finish in first place and never crash you never need to self extract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

Sunk Dunk posted:

i'm even starting to think Logan won't be there next year (and i am his #1 fan). it looked like vowels was giving him a long leash, but he seems to be getting worse and making silly mistakes. liam coming in and performing makes him look even worse.

Today’s BBC F1 podcast talked about Logan and that they think he might get a second year. Apparently the two cars have a far larger performance differential than at other teams and that Logan was running similar pace to Albon at Monza after adjusting for the car differences, according to his race engineer.

Maybe it’s PR bullshit but it’s what was said.