Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

binge crotching posted:

Costco doesn't do employee discounts, so your friend is either stealing the merch and charging you for it, or eating the difference themselves because they want in your pants.

My pants are very nice. I did get a receipt from them and checked it so like I guess I was wrong on the discount and prices sre just low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

bunnyofdoom posted:

My pants are very nice. I did get a receipt from them and checked it so like I guess I was wrong on the discount and prices sre just low

Roommate gave you the pants half off deal?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

are you going to gently caress your roommate or not

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They got a whole new Costco book in the book sections for you kids obsessed. Lotta talk about the hot dogs and the chickens

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

pencilhands posted:

are you going to gently caress your roommate or not

I am happily married so no.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tried out those Mila xlb. Pretty decent for frozen, but a lot of the dumplings are a bit broken already so the soup is out there

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Tried out those Mila xlb. Pretty decent for frozen, but a lot of the dumplings are a bit broken already so the soup is out there

that’s weird. did you overcrowd them? I always have really good luck with those

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sadly Canadian Costco doesn't have... Jongga...

This is not true, they have it at mine in bc. Start filling out those request cards...

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Anyone know if they got boosters

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Dick Fontaine posted:

that’s weird. did you overcrowd them? I always have really good luck with those

Nah, they didn't break upon lifting or anything. Just... soup leaking out of them as they warmed up.

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

Alan Smithee posted:

Store #1's pharmacy page says they'll have the new vaccines "late September or early October". The boosters are done, no longer allowed to dispense them.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Alan Smithee posted:

I was told yesterday at the pharmacy they would be at my store in about a week

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is that Banchan Japanese barbecue sauce any good?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Brother Tadger posted:

it is fantastic and costco has the best price by far. grab it any time you see it on sale

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The lid is bullshit and clogs all the time though.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

sexy tiger boobs posted:

The lid is bullshit and clogs all the time though.

You have to clean it after you use it, you can't just continue on with your day.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

My car almost ran out of gas on the mass pike today and I had to stop at the miserable rest stop and put a gallon in there for $4. I limped back to my home costco and filled up for $3.40 a gallon. Pbuc

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

they improved the lid awhile back. now it clogs less, but seems to break in half more

pencilhands posted:

My car almost ran out of gas on the mass pike today and I had to stop at the miserable rest stop and put a gallon in there for $4. I limped back to my home costco and filled up for $3.40 a gallon. Pbuc

goondolences

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
The lid on mine seems fine, but I think there's a leak between the bottle and the lid. If you invert the bottle and squirt some banchan on the tofu you're stir frying, it works great. Snap the lid on and put it in the fridge and sometime in the next 20 minutes to couple of days there's a little puddle of banchan that's super sticky and welds the bottle to the fridge shelf. Caused a bunch of arguments in the house about people being sloppy with the sauce, but it turned out to be the bottle's fault!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Brother Tadger posted:

It's my go-to for bringing leftover protein back to life. Chop it up, mix in the Bachan, heat it up.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

pencilhands posted:

Church has here in Minneapolis is only 10C cheaper right now, not worth the $1-2 to wait in line behind people that don't know how to long hose.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

SirPablo posted:

Church has here in Minneapolis is only 10C cheaper right now, not worth the $1-2 to wait in line behind people that don't know how to long hose.

Well wait, if they don't know how to long hose wouldn't that just result in them clogging up half of the lines and leaving the other half open for you to snipe?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

pencilhands posted:

Well wait, if they don't know how to long hose wouldn't that just result in them clogging up half of the lines and leaving the other half open for you to snipe?

Maneuvering into spots is also dumb, especially with the three deep stations.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
For some reason, I've only been able to find the 505 chilis like twice over a 5 year period. Makes me sad.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
I went to Costco yesterday for a treat and it was depressing, everything good is gone. None of the good boba kits, no stroopwafels, no Nonni's biscotti, no frigging Pretzel Crisps, it's like they flag my account specifically to discontinue all my favorites.

Also I came back to a jar of Jongga in my fridge after 6 months traveling. Can't tell if this will be delicious or kill me on the spot.

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
The Nonni's biscotti got new packaging! It's in a more pallet - friendly box instead of the plastic bin now. At my Costco they moved it to an aisle from the endcap snack zone.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I kinda hate how paying cash is now the quickest method at the food court. Just cut in front of everyone in the pickup only line.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Zero VGS posted:

Can't tell if this will be delicious or kill me on the spot.

Could be both. :shrug:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Could be both. :shrug:

aka the coward’s way out

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Zero VGS posted:

Also I came back to a jar of Jongga in my fridge after 6 months traveling. Can't tell if this will be delicious or kill me on the spot.

shits lasts forever, there are dishes specifically for a year or older kimchi

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

halokiller posted:

shits lasts forever, there are dishes specifically for a year or older kimchi

My faith was shaken by some bastard in here who suggested they can get mold or something.

And uh, I maaay have eaten straight out of it with a fork a couple times

edit: gently caress it, I opened it up, smelled almost alcoholic, and some of it was a bit dry at the top but there was still juice at the bottom. Mixed it back up and ate some... delicious. Tell my family I love them if this is my last post

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Sep 22, 2023

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

At church, chowing down on a pizza slice and stocking up on a few things before a tropical storm hits my area this weekend.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

FPzero posted:

At church, chowing down on a pizza slice and stocking up on a few things before a tropical storm hits my area this weekend.

How many people did you see with the whole-house generator on a flatbed

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Zero VGS posted:

My faith was shaken by some bastard in here who suggested they can get mold or something.

And uh, I maaay have eaten straight out of it with a fork a couple times

edit: gently caress it, I opened it up, smelled almost alcoholic, and some of it was a bit dry at the top but there was still juice at the bottom. Mixed it back up and ate some... delicious. Tell my family I love them if this is my last post

it can get mold, but if it gets mold you will directly see it

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Big Mac posted:

How many people did you see with the whole-house generator on a flatbed

None actually, but this gas station line is wild tonight. Thankfully I am full of pizza and i have my Costco muffins for when i get home.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Anyone have any experience or opinions on the Sabatasso's pizza singles?

I crave the 'za on occasion but a full size pie isn't approved by my physician. The calorie count on the Individual pies seems to fit, but does it suck?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

CaptainCrunch posted:

I crave the 'za on occasion but a full size pie isn't approved by my physician. The calorie count on the Individual pies seems to fit, but does it suck?

My kids like them but even the 5 year old wants way more food than one of those for a meal.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

No Butt Stuff posted:

My kids like them but even the 5 year old wants way more food than one of those for a meal.

Hmmm. Yeah, makes sense. I'd be supplementing with salads and veg etc. appreciate the feedback.

Sometimes I just need that hot cheese 'n carb. Ya know?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

CaptainCrunch posted:

I like them. I usually eat two though. Still healthier than an entire normal frozen pizza. Usually I’m craving another one when I’m done.

If you eat some accompanying vegetables I think you’ll be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

CaptainCrunch posted:

Hmmm. Yeah, makes sense. I'd be supplementing with salads and veg etc. appreciate the feedback.

Sometimes I just need that hot cheese 'n carb. Ya know?

They're a good snack. I will have them as part of a lunch. I air fry them.