Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

has anybody said Bitchburg Fentanyl Cloud yet?

I would but I don't want to be mean

Bonzo goes to Bitchburg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Feels kind of weird quitting a job you don't totally hate but I'm really glad I won't share an office with babby chud during the election. This does result in a net content loss for the thread... very sorry to disappoint everyone.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

magiccarpet posted:

Don't all legal weed stores need cops out front, which in turn makes the block safer?

yeah that's how cops work, they make things safer

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

you can't be columbo anymore if you do

columbo investigates annoyingly

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

External Organs posted:

Feels kind of weird quitting a job you don't totally hate but I'm really glad I won't share an office with babby chud during the election. This does result in a net content loss for the thread... very sorry to disappoint everyone.

you don’t know that. your new office mate could be Donald Trump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Ben Nerevarine posted:

you don’t know that. your new office mate could be Donald Trump

God, if only. I'd love to see him in one my caves offices

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
i just read the menendez tweet

https://x.com/MSNBC/status/1705220791426523166?s=20

https://x.com/MSNBC/status/1705219774693720185?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can you just copy and past i am not clicking

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

please stop using X . pls

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

:yooge: many people are calling me every night, asking Why aren't you going to cover my shift next week?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

Take screenshots u morans

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

titty_baby_ posted:

Everywhere I've lived in this town has ended up having a dispensary within a block after legalization

Which is even more ironic now because im just getting free weed from people who grow for fun

My nearest was 5 miles, not that I was going there so frequently, but this is a nice upgrade

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tenderjerk posted:

emfive we are going to austin next month for levitation fest, has anything cool happened in the city over the past couple of years i should be on the look out for, like a new breakfast taco or w/e

let me compile a list of worthwhile things and I'll get back to you

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

split shift is the devil's playground

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you have to copy-paste the url, which is still twitter, the copy tweet link feature is on X and won’t embed here.

Nonsense has issued a correction as of 15:47 on Sep 22, 2023

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

euphronius posted:

The rightwing pedophile web site? Does that need to be stated?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
who does this guy think he is, trump?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

euphronius posted:

No? It's the everything App

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DrPossum posted:

The rightwing pedophile web site? Does that need to be stated?

X is the everything app! it includes that!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Please keep drinking this poo poo at bedtime

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

more and more every day I'm becoming a diehard supporter of Texas secession

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

don't share > copy link, doesn't work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw in case it's not clear almost all of the tweet-like entities I post screenshots of now are actually bluesky posts (the giveaway is that the @ is in the form of a full domain name)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I have noticed taco 🙏

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Clarence Thomas when!?!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

td did you submit your resume to the cia yet?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Lpzie posted:

td did you submit your resume to the cia yet?

Is this part of the job application process??

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Apraxin posted:

who does this guy think he is, trump?

if they find a burlap sack with a dollar sign on it i'll just loving drop dead right now

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tenderjerk posted:

emfive we are going to austin next month for levitation fest, has anything cool happened in the city over the past couple of years i should be on the look out for, like a new breakfast taco or w/e

looks like it's all downtown-ish; it used to be out in a swamp across the highway from the airport. I should make this a PM.

toop

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

more and more every day I'm becoming a diehard supporter of Texas secession

btw it's Kacsmaryk bc of course it is

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.txnd.374677/gov.uscourts.txnd.374677.59.0.pdf

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
i used to live within 5 mins of ~20 weed stores . theres fewer out here, but th food is better & more diverse .

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Kacsmaryk is trying to upend the last century or so of first amendment jurisprudence with that one. seriously it's a shoot-for-the-moon doozy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

has anybody said Bitchburg Fentanyl Cloud yet?

I would but I don't want to be mean

I'm hearing it more and more

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
That's some pimpish corruption.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1705220791426523166

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I would not pay attention to district court opinions

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

he took the perfect bribes and they indicted him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

euphronius posted:

generally true but the Texas Trump appointees are a handy signal of which way the wind is blowing out of Leonard Leo's rear end in a top hat

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Wow! Senator Christie!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Solid gold :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

is that official legal advice?