Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
A new trailer has dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foz5YeLTe3M

Dust 514 is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Libluini posted:

A new trailer has dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foz5YeLTe3M

Dust 514 is back.

i think it's going to be good, which will be a nice change of pace

Dirac Fourier
Aug 14, 2023
So if you travel to the fulcrum and jump into a war clone, you get to do some PVE FPS activity? That sounds pretty cool to me.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Dirac Fourier posted:

So if you travel to the fulcrum and jump into a war clone, you get to do some PVE FPS activity? That sounds pretty cool to me.

:same:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

madjack posted:

Zarzakh gates have opened, nobody can dock at the only station and it's a bloodbath. Turnurbois hold field early.

ballzakh

this all does actually look cool but be ready for the fps to be janky as gently caress

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

One step closer to getting WiS back lol, I'm good with that even if it's janky

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

weapons in stations

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Potato Salad posted:

weapons in stations

some of you goons are alright, don't go to school of applied knowledge during us tz on patch day

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
sweet
wake me up when the FPS is ready to play

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kaysette posted:

some of you goons are alright, don't go to school of applied knowledge during us tz on patch day

something i never expected to see in an eve thread

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

oh no i might actually have to play eve online

it was much easier when they just didnt make any good changes, why did they have to change strategies all of a sudden?

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Kaysette posted:

lol

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
Almost rejoined when the whole horn thing was sounded and im really glad I decided to just disconnect from Eve entirely instead around that time, because after taking a few looks at the previous thread What The gently caress Did I Just Read? :psyduck:

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
Like I didn't think "old man yells at clouds every time a paid rumod shill or useful idiot started JAQ'ing off in the Ukraine thread" would be a better alternative than playing a collective videogame but here we are

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
if you aint delta sqad you aint shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
Okay I will be real the propaganda pictures are the real reason I keep looking into this stupid game not the game itself

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
you want propaganda?

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?

Dalmuti posted:

you want propaganda?

propoganda tells a funny narrative twice. first the one it wants to tell you without context, then the real one once you've looked too far into the abyss.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
thats dumb as hell

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
probably why it gives me a giggle every now and then

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?
Its like watching a trainwreck that just gets worse every time you pass that spot by, what the hell

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
you got it, bub

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

One of the best parts of Geese is that they have the most powerful propaganda team of all time, it's truly something else

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
The new Angels-battlecruiser looks neat.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Who farted?

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

It was me

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I claimed the last CCP Twitch drop as the last guy was thanking folks for watching the Fanfest stream. Some are selling for 500m ISK unopened. You had to watch 11hours of the streams out of 13 total (well, “watch”), but the CCP Vargur skin should be worth a billion or so in the future. Not too shabby for leaving your computer running while you’re asleep!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
I built some things. Now I just need to grab some Navy Dread BPCs

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Fajita Queen posted:

One of the best parts of Geese is that they have the most powerful propaganda team of all time, it's truly something else

they do have the former head of minitru

Dalmuti posted:

you got it, bub

not emptyquoting

Libluini posted:

The new Angels-battlecruiser looks neat.

I wish they had mentioned this during fanfest, instead of just the titan

they always bury the fuckin lede instead of telling people about the things they want to hear

I'm about to get very busy I think in curse

DerekSmartymans posted:

I claimed the last CCP Twitch drop as the last guy was thanking folks for watching the Fanfest stream. Some are selling for 500m ISK unopened. You had to watch 11hours of the streams out of 13 total (well, “watch”), but the CCP Vargur skin should be worth a billion or so in the future. Not too shabby for leaving your computer running while you’re asleep!

yeah I missed the ccp ones but got the partner ones, which i hope are the same? maybe? i wish i had the brains to leave my computer on the ccp stream before start to get the other ones to double up

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008
Man a lot has changed since I've last touched eve in 2012. Last thread was amazing.

Hopefully fps delivers.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

psilocybin laden posted:

they do have the former head of minitru

not anymore since i quiy EVE and anyway the propagandr wasn't my focus

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
On a lark I went to Frat staging in a Retribution. I sat on a bubble for about an hour.

They just kept driving into this. It was bizarre. Zero communication. They had ships in dscan range of this, a dozen of them saw me on grid, I even advertised my presence on local to see if someone would come get me.

Eventually they did come to get me. And their initial tackle was a Muninn which either didn't have tackle or forgot to use it.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Elukka posted:

On a lark I went to Frat staging in a Retribution. I sat on a bubble for about an hour.

They just kept driving into this. It was bizarre. Zero communication. They had ships in dscan range of this, a dozen of them saw me on grid, I even advertised my presence on local to see if someone would come get me.

Eventually they did come to get me. And their initial tackle was a Muninn which either didn't have tackle or forgot to use it.

Lmfao

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Elukka posted:

the only group that seems to actively chase off harassers anymore is phorde. You can sit on bubbles like this in 4-H and in 1DQ and farm morons all day

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

the only group that seems to actively chase off harassers anymore is phorde. You can sit on bubbles like this in 4-H and in 1DQ and farm morons all day

Guess why, because horde is the only one of those with an organised and active standing fleet. Why goons still don’t have one is beyond me.

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

Jazzy Jones posted:

Man a lot has changed since I've last touched eve in 2012. Last thread was amazing.

Hopefully fps delivers.

We're already organizing a new corp for it - if that's how this works - called Goots on the Ground

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

i applied to goonwaffe in 1dq local and got podded, forgot to make my intro post in fyad :negative:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

floppyspud posted:

Why goons still don’t have one is beyond me.

not a member of gsf but i imagine the reason is "because its funny to watch idiots get dunked on"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovely tuna snatch
Feb 10, 2010

grumplestiltzkin posted:

not a member of gsf but i imagine the reason is "because its funny to watch idiots get dunked on"

People hauling a billion using industrials deserve to get shot considering we have an intra-Delve freighter service that costs 20 mil per trip.