Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I have def boots on my fufu

I might be an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
To be fair, I am a crazy person who has an HP rope and a Quantum Damage orb on her.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

NeonPunk posted:

That just confirmed my suspicion I had when they said that we'll see Topaz in Belobog. Just straight up a scumbag doing the dirty work for the IPC.

Like the IPC just straight up wrote off Jarilio after they had their Stellaron crisis and completely abandoned them. Then oh whoops, they solved it? Just in time for the IPC to come right in and show them a 700 year old document that they lent them a line of credit that they never paid off so it would be great if you guys can go ahead and pay it off now (including the monthly late penalty fees which is compounded annually in with the interests) and it would be am awful shame if you didn't paid up

Just disgusting. No wonder she has a capitalistic pig as a pet, it's the perfect pet for her
if you play this game you are supporting exploiting gambling addictions for millions of dollars fyi

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Heres the true important question: what are topaz's anims like, and what does she attack with?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Meowywitch posted:

Heres the true important question: what are topaz's anims like, and what does she attack with?

Pig Launcher

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Meowywitch posted:

She throws her pet pig at people.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

Meowywitch posted:

Pig flail.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Her ult is the pig doing the stonks meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7X2vyKUtYw&t=71s

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

yeet the pig

get the jades

it's that easy

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Instructions unclear, ate the pig

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

NeonPunk posted:

That just confirmed my suspicion I had when they said that we'll see Topaz in Belobog. Just straight up a scumbag doing the dirty work for the IPC.

Like the IPC just straight up wrote off Jarilio after they had their Stellaron crisis and completely abandoned them. Then oh whoops, they solved it? Just in time for the IPC to come right in and show them a 700 year old document that they lent them a line of credit that they never paid off so it would be great if you guys can go ahead and pay it off now (including the monthly late penalty fees which is compounded annually in with the interests) and it would be am awful shame if you didn't paid up

Just disgusting. No wonder she has a capitalistic pig as a pet, it's the perfect pet for her

My dude perhaps the thread for the Big Gacha Game isn’t the best place to rage against the machine.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
this is a game that has already let us roll for mass-murdering terrorists, a capitalist isn't that much worse.

Kale
May 14, 2010

acumen posted:

ngl I don't even know who the ipc is

Apparently this sleazy universe spanning conglomerate owned by Astas family thats basically Tencent or possibly the Ferengi.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
imagine if the UN had actually enforcable powers, was in control control the World Bank, and then merged with Amazon and the entire games industry to directly sell products to member countries, all primarily in order to raise funds to build a wall between the US and Mexico, and you've got the IPC

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

The IPC is Amazon but instead of filling Bezos’ moneyvaults it exists to funnel materials to Qlipoth to help build its wall, despite Qlipoth not giving a poo poo about them and never using said materials.

Capitalism and cult all in one.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
They're space Amazon and also cops and also funneling funds to the aeon of preservation who is ignoring them

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

NeonPunk posted:

Settle down, Beavis

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

ngl, the rage against Topaz is part of the reason I want her.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Do you need alot of these path bonuses to push Swarm 4+? I feel stupid but I usually can just effortlessly get to the final boss and then by the time I hit the third HP bar I just watch my carry die in one hit with no way to prevent it.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

NeonPunk posted:

It's messed up that we gotta help Topaz evict Natasha from her orphanage/clinic but 100 stellar jades is 100 stellar jades.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Hook's Great Child Labor Adventure!

Also, it's neat that you can actually tell Kafka to get lost in her character quest

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

NeonPunk posted:

lol

it's a gacha game

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

hosed up they let you play a cop in this game (Gepard)

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Eimi posted:

Her ult is the pig doing the stonks meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7X2vyKUtYw&t=71s

that is so loving cute

Hypocrisy posted:

It's messed up that we gotta help Topaz evict Natasha from her orphanage/clinic but 100 stellar jades is 100 stellar jades.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
What was the site that let you share details for characters?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

DontMindMe posted:

What was the site that let you share details for characters?

Rails-express

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

drat took like 3 attempts. Not having all these meta upgrades really does hurt I guess.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
I think I may be set for a bit. Can definitely get a better rope and sphere if I can maintain that 6 speed.

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Sep 23, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..
kind of miss the damage fireblazer brings that other tanky preservations don't have.
my Fu Xuan ca barely break 10k (on an AoE at that)

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

My Fu is like 3 times stronger than my Fire MC, damage-wise.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..
wouldn't mind trying for a 6khp/3k def fu xuan tbh

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

:sickos:

First 30/30! Thanks Fu and Gepard.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Heh, Fu gotten off the 1 ticket pull while i was trying to greedily get more copies of Lynx. Guess i've reset my 50/50 for Topaz :v:

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..
goddamnnit.
My Gepard is at 49.9 hit effect rate, .1 away from hitting the two piece set bonus for another measly 15%def.
Only piece I can try to farm for is his rope piece.....but need energy regen for it, one of the rarer ones to try to raw farm for.

why the gently caress is all his minor stat boost in his traces ice DAMAGE!!!

granted, in MoC/Swarm it be easy to pick a blessing to compensate for that. But argh its just teasing me.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Use one of your relic creators!

I guess substats are still a random hell but hey

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..
i'm out of them!

its so weird after spending a lot of time playing a team of squishies (team tinygun and sliver wolf)
and now i'm running Fu Xuan, Blade, Lynx, Bronya and other than bronya, everyone is like almost over 7k hp

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Fu's orb crush is pretty good but it's hard to top Sentience's

god she was cool

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Honestly, that seems less cool to me.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

she is very edgy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Senti got even cooler. She got a new weapon.

It's a brick.

https://twitter.com/majiritore/status/1700038683452403799