Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
im sorry, reactor SCRAM is part of Office 365 Premium, click here to upgrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1705683640276111618

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1705736855449370848

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1696882150174228481/pu/vid/720x720/Bfqa4pympGsdYd_U.mp4?tag=12

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

This seems like a fine boring tweet.
Oh wait pooky posted it.
Is this somebody trying to restrict water rights!

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

falun gong really upset about meat

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

I think about byzantine every day.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Serbia's right at the top of my list when I think about very normal nations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

"we have see the effect of Marijuana for decades now, since it was never made illegal."

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

McGlockenshire posted:

oh you missed this TRUTH then?

Trump: Just a broken weirdo, unattractive both inside and out, trying like hell to be relevant!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Where are their SUVs?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
late to it but about that whole plane tip our big boy got on? gotta say,

gently caress

Yeah

that's the fuckin stuff. I reckon he's got amongst the good sudafed tonight because goddamn that thing is an absolute belter. a healthy serve of good honest batshit insane trump, nourishing for body and soul. honestly it's great, a fantastic way to kick off my sunday

keep em coming you tremendous loving weirdo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
why aren’t my reactor settings getting backed up to one drive

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

*in the nerdiest most contrarian voice possible* I think of the franks, visigoths, and huns every single day

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DrPossum posted:

oh uh, I'm not sure you read the article correctly

someone doesn't think newsome is hot

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

why aren’t my reactor settings getting backed up to one drive

"God drat it, I lost a year of meeting notes in the microsoft meltdown"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AxGrap posted:

I'm banning meat

*puts pants back on*

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

big mean giraffe posted:

because brits know when to stop making a show instead of running it into the ground (usually)

the “usually” part of that sentence definitely belongs to Dr who

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tofu is great! don't even need meat ~~~ my meat consumption is at 5% of normal levels. and FALLING QUICKLY

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

tofu is great! don't even need meat ~~~ my meat consumption is at 5% of normal levels. and FALLING QUICKLY

Wait till you get into jackfruit

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

my dad did just start working for Microsoft like 2 weeks ago and is a retired navy reactor chief. hmm

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

tofu is indeed great

I like it in stir fry

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

Or Gavin's just a terrible person (see: his previous marriage to Kimberly Guilfoyle)? :thunk:

imagine your wife leaving you for Don Jr of all people

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Think about how cool it would be if a city banned meat. You could just go buy meat and then charge insane prices for it on the black market. You'd be like a drug dealer except with pork chops

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Mods change my name to fat tofu lover

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

On numerous occasions I told the Air Force and Lockheed Martin that the F-35 Fighter Jet is, in effect, DEFECTIVE, because it only has one engine and no STEAM. They told me that the engine is so good and reliable that it will never break down. I said that’s not possible, everything breaks down at one time or another, just look at Crooked Joe Biden. You need redundancy, you need TWO ENGINES! No high cost modern day plane should have only one engine. Well, an F-35 fell out of the sky yesterday. Hear we go again! I also recommended to “bad maintenance” Boeing that they should not lengthen the unattractive, fat, and slow 737 to get a larger plane, they should go, instead, to an updated fast, beautiful, and sleek 757, the “Praying Mantis.” It is commercial pilots favorite plane to fly. Had they listened to me, years ago, they wouldn’t have had the disaster known as the 737 MAX. Those two horrible tragedies would never have happened. As they say, “Trump was right about everything.” Thank you!!!

lmfao the 757. he's only saying that specific model because that's the model airplane he owns.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/potus/status/1705743782048645350
Biden doing something good???? trump better get in front of this and promise to nationalize ticketmaster

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Wow, president Swift!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

:ibadpop:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

She's running on the 2nd amendment (Taylor's version)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I think about byzantine every day.

It's Byzantium you big fake, YOU'RE A GIRL!!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

As an aside, everyone should make time to watch "The Pope of Greenwich Village". It loving rules.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hear we go again!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/potus/status/1705743782048645350
Biden doing something good???? trump better get in front of this and promise to nationalize ticketmaster

remember that time they cracked down on how much banks could charge for debit transaction fees and now loads of businesses charge customers a premium for using credit cards instead

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spoondick posted:

remember that time they cracked down on how much banks could charge for debit transaction fees and now loads of businesses charge customers a premium for using credit cards instead

Isn't that because the card companies charge transaction fees to merchants

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

titty_baby_ posted:

Isn't that because the card companies charge transaction fees to merchants

it's always been like that, but now there's caps on how much the banks can charge on debit so the credit side is the cash spigot

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
the only ancient thing I think about is the Chu Ko Nu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Why does Mickey Rourke look like Fred Armisen doing a sketch?