Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

this place sure does get weird at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxwrLLlQwBw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

ArmZ posted:

holy poo poo

yeah, I know

DryGoods showing up again, right after the Azerbaijani military victory

the timing cannot be a coincidence

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

MLK Ultra posted:

In the last 48 hours I think I spent a total of 5 hours awake. Partner is like, "Do you need medical attention" and I'm just like "Nah, I need new employment."

Anyhow gently caress this back to sleep

lmfao are you me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

it’s basically midnight and I think I woke up at like 4pm local time and my only hope of sleep tonight involves lots of alcohol starting like right now

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Good Citizen posted:

it’s basically midnight and I think I woke up at like 4pm local time and my only hope of sleep tonight involves lots of alcohol starting like right now

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:getin:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmfao are you me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
holyshit...... piii-iissss!!!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I am actually doing the opposite because I was having a panic attack being alone with my thoughts so now I'm blasting myself with thc and old episodes of Duckman.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

there's no new Duckman episodes afaik

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

smarxist posted:

holyshit...... piii-iissss!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I am actually doing the opposite because I was having a panic attack being alone with my thoughts so now I'm blasting myself with thc and old episodes of Duckman.

you have your posting pals here friend!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I cant sleep. One of those nights where it feels like simultaneously you have nothing and everything going through your mind and you cant concentrate on anything

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

got offered a job from a regular to work for a railroad company fixing and repairing train carts in a factory. Said it pays I think 23 an hour and guaranteed 55 hours a week in addition to full benefits and paid vacations and all that good poo poo.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I said all I have is charm and good looks that'll fade soon and he said "buddykins we hire dumbass loving idiots that dont know how to wipe their own loving rear end i think youll be fine"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'm really wanting to leave this industry before it kills me. It's so loving tiring to me now, and not enjoyable anymore.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

T

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

R

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

U

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

M

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

P

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

P

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:glomp:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

got offered a job from a regular to work for a railroad company fixing and repairing train carts in a factory. Said it pays I think 23 an hour and guaranteed 55 hours a week in addition to full benefits and paid vacations and all that good poo poo.

hope you like welding, angle grinders and hearing loss

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Filthy Hans posted:

hope you like welding, angle grinders and hearing loss

I might live longer with that than being surrounded by alcohol, anxiety, drugs, lovely volatile bosses that take away shifts, inconsistent paychecks, and rich people that bum me out every day

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

is it union? jump on this poo poo.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

trains!

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Buddykins posted:

I might live longer with that than being surrounded by alcohol, anxiety, drugs, lovely volatile bosses that take away shifts, inconsistent paychecks, and rich people that bum me out every day

Buddykins fix the trains.

For real though, you should check the rail job out.

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023
i wonder who enjoys saying a certain slur more, Bjork or Truma

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/LWU0ve8.mp4

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what did he originally say

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

CODChimera posted:

what did he originally say

obamna

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

dudes rock

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

"don't hit my tv" "i wont" and then she hits his tv.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smarxist posted:

dudes rock

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

get in the pit