Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

oh I see
fantastic rack indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tenderjerk posted:

if the joe brandon government is giving out free covid tests that means things are probably going to be bad this winter

we also don't have any booster places available within 25 miles of us until saturday, thank you wow president meatball ron

someone in my house just got COVID so that has postponed any boosters for us lol

schools are getting wrecked right now but I bet nothing will be done. just keep rotating your kids into the meat grinder for the sake of $

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

emfive posted:

Do you guys have weird local kinds of pizza in Hobbiton?

I had a pizza with egg on it when I was in London. Is that common?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i am harry posted:

okay…I thought fantastic rack meant great tits :confused:

in the original he talks about having pecs bigger than most girls tits or something like that

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Linda knows what her man wants and he wants MEAT

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TotalHell posted:

I have a mental illness and am constantly scared, yes

it's the dude version of the women who post "every time I walk through the parking lot I have my phone out with '9-1' already dialed and my keys through my fingers to punch with and I check under the car for dudes hanging out" etc

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Greg Legg posted:

I had a pizza with egg on it when I was in London. Is that common?

full english breakfast pizza

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
tgoop

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

big mean giraffe posted:

Great now I want some Detroit pizza thanks

I got Jet's Pizza yesterday and it was good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

in the original he talks about having pecs bigger than most girls tits or something like that

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

might gently caress around get my meat whammed later

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

piss guzzler 420 posted:

might gently caress around get my meat whammed later

It's not Christmas music time yet

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ham Cheeks posted:

we got troogles!

we got troogles!!!!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My fitspirstion is tim curry in muppet treasure Island, any recommendations for a gym routine??

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

new "thing that all men do" just dropped

I feel like the venn diagram for these guys and gun enthusiasts could be almost a circle

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

it's the dude version of the women who post "every time I walk through the parking lot I have my phone out with '9-1' already dialed and my keys through my fingers to punch with and I check under the car for dudes hanging out" etc

I mean...depending on location and time of day I dont blame wemmenfolk for this line of thinking

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

round of applause to The Internet for making it easier for these people to find and encourage each other

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

a helpful bear posted:

Linda knows what her man wants and he wants GEORGE MICHAEL

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

tacodaemon posted:

round of applause to The Internet for making it easier for these people to find and encourage each other

Western Civ started its downward spiral when we did away with bridal dowries

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Abolishing divorce so my anime body pillow can never leave me

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

I got Jet's Pizza yesterday and it was good

Jets is just about the only good chain pizza place left

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

big mean giraffe posted:

Jets is just about the only good chain pizza place left

Little Caesars knows what it is.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

External Organs posted:

Little Caesars knows what it is.

little caesars is only good when they have the pretzel crust cheezy pizza and while delicious, that thing is an abomanation

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

someone in my house just got COVID so that has postponed any boosters for us lol

schools are getting wrecked right now but I bet nothing will be done. just keep rotating your kids into the meat grinder for the sake of $

Third year in a row now where kids go back to school and the barrage of return-to-office propaganda hits and within a few weeks everyone is sick. Kids can’t get or carry Covid though

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

last year my wife was the only teacher at her school wearing a mask. and despite it being a lovely cloth mask, she managed to avoid catching covid while every other teacher seemed to get it at least once. weird how that happens

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

I have a cousin who is constantly posting poo poo about how she was “ almost trafficked” and it always boils down to she just saw a non white person shopping in target.

Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

I have a cousin who is constantly posting poo poo about how she was “ almost trafficked” and it always boils down to she just saw a non white person shopping in target.

same poo poo all over social media about the 'open drug market' downtown, two black men talking = a drug deal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:trumppop:

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I work on an oncology floor at a hospital and our unit is the one where all the Covid patients get sent (seems like a a bad idea). I just got off work and almost half of the 44 beds on the unit were Covid patients last night. there were like three total a few weekends ago. it’s back baby!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Any of you ever listen to cameo? His music videos are always very funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUgsmsvSYow

Cameo is loving great. They changed sub-genres like four times over four years.

This is probably the best song they have and one I campaigned my heart out to play in my now disbanded cover band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8KYD1Vco0

e: the music vid is ridicolous and fits this thread to a t.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

This picture is just begging for "WHAM" to be replaced by "TRUMP".

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

same poo poo all over social media about the 'open drug market' downtown, two black men talking = a drug deal

My mom is becoming a paranoid mess and everything she does just feeds her paranoia. She got an automatic locking keypad deadbolt and is worried about her neighbors using Bluetooth to steal it. She got a ring doorbell but that doesn't give a good view of the obvious criminals who have the audacity to drive past her place, so she got a garage flood flight and another camera. Now she jumps out of bed and runs to the window or hides on the floor when it goes off.

We got in a huge fight because she asked me what I would do in a situation where I saw a liquor store clerk getting beat up and when I said I would intervene she yelled at me for being a bad father because obviously the assaulter would have a crew waiting for me and shoot me in front of my kids.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Grem posted:

We got in a huge fight because she asked me what I would do in a situation where I saw a liquor store clerk getting beat up and when I said I would intervene she yelled at me for being a bad father because obviously the assaulter would have a crew waiting for me and shoot me in front of my kids.

The good news is that, in such a situation, all your kids would grow up to be Batman.

Apr 7, 2003

Grem posted:

My mom is becoming a paranoid mess and everything she does just feeds her paranoia. She got an automatic locking keypad deadbolt and is worried about her neighbors using Bluetooth to steal it. She got a ring doorbell but that doesn't give a good view of the obvious criminals who have the audacity to drive past her place, so she got a garage flood flight and another camera. Now she jumps out of bed and runs to the window or hides on the floor when it goes off.

I've been watching Nextdoor since I moved because it's all sorts of warped and hosed up. On Friday some guy posted that he saw a young man sitting in his car on the street near his house and tried to raise a posse to go interrogate this kid, who was clearly there "scouting out" houses to rob.

Social media may be the most destructive force of the past fifteen years or so.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

my parents have sensors all over the exterior of their suburban house and they chirp constantly re: squirrels, raccoons, all day all night

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

heehee

https://twitter.com/crpswarrior1/status/1706111380951052754

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Spoondick posted:

lol, rite aid is finally dying... going bankrupt and immediately closing a quarter of their stores, they've been circling the drain hoping someone would buy them for the last 20 years ever since their executives got busted for defrauding shareholders by double counting income sources to make them appear profitable

there's a rite aid near me that is sitting on a GIGANTIC piece of real estate with a sweeping view of Puget Sound.

whoever harvests the husk of that company is going to make boatloads just offloading the real estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Menorah: the everything candles