Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

lack of a sunroof is my favorite thing about my mk7 golf r

my least favorite thing is that it needs 4 new tires, has a low oil light, and blew an AFS turn light and i'm not sure which one. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

My mk5 Rabbit has had a rhythmic tick from the rear passenger side since new, usually when started from cool or cold (outside temp <=50ish F or so). It’ll go away once the car warms up.

What is it? Fuel pump making weird sounds?

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001
Dinosaur Gum
it's funny because I think my favorite upgrade from the GTI S to SE is the sunroof. I love it and use it all summer, and in winter it lets in tons of light that makes the cabin feel larger. Haven't had any issues in the four years I have had it so far.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rusty posted:

it's funny because I think my favorite upgrade from the GTI S to SE is the sunroof. I love it and use it all summer, and in winter it lets in tons of light that makes the cabin feel larger. Haven't had any issues in the four years I have had it so far.

The wagons have a different sunroof

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001
Dinosaur Gum

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The wagons have a different sunroof
I figured, but I hear the same stories about Rs and GTIs, maybe not as prevalent of an issue though. Hope mine lasts until I sell it at least.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rusty posted:

I figured, but I hear the same stories about Rs and GTIs, maybe not as prevalent of an issue though. Hope mine lasts until I sell it at least.

I think most of the R and GTI issues are due to people not cleaning the drains.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

minivanmegafun posted:

My mk5 Rabbit has had a rhythmic tick from the rear passenger side since new, usually when started from cool or cold (outside temp <=50ish F or so). It’ll go away once the car warms up.

What is it? Fuel pump making weird sounds?

My Rabbit does the exact same thing. It's the fuel system pressurizing.

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001
Dinosaur Gum

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Ah, interesting, I did not know that, so I guess that makes me less worried.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Laziness and a kayak rack have kept my alltrack parked outside the past couple weeks, and yup it's gotten a couple drips and water spots on the headliner now.

I took the end of a cable lock and sent it down the front set of drains, popping the plug out as this guy does here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXd0bg4KpSk&t=473s

I left all of the the rain trays in place for this, no need to see the cap popped; I felt where it was and pushed the cable through it. The cable came back up kinda wet and a little dirty, definitely clogged with dirt before.

Now, a whole bottle of water disappears down the drains in an instant and reappears on the driveway. (I hadn't tried a "before" run, ah well) There's another video documenting clearing out the rear lines here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc3wYR0YQAo&t=64s, planning to hit these up in a few minutes.

I can't imagine taking these plugs out will do anything worse than what happens when they're left in. Your results may vary, so take what I did with a grain of dessicant.

e: just tried directing water down the rear drains and getting decently quick dripping back there without any intervention, will leave them alone for now

NoWake fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Sep 18, 2023

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Wife was kinda pissed I didn’t buy a cheaper car. Hers is in the shop so she drove the Alltrack for the first time today and raved about it. Managed to talk her into tuning it.

This car owns, water stains and all.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Lord Rupert posted:

Anyone have experience dealing with rattles in Mk7.5 Golf’s or the like? I have one at around 1500 rpm, regardless of what gear I’m in. Sounds like passenger side around the b pillar.

Dealership had it for some time (3 weeks!) and could not duplicate, so now I’ve got the car back. I should be happy that it isn’t rattling currently, but idk how long that’ll last.

Seat belt housing maybe? I’ve had a Mk7 GTI and now a 7.5 Match Edition and both had a buzz behind my ear. Never really fixed it.

Also had a rattle from the drivers knee airbag area which I sorted using foam rubber tape and awful noise from the rear (in both!) that I fixed by wrapping the latches (used to hold the seat in place when not dropped down) with electrical tape.

There are still a few noises I can’t quite identify. loving car lol I knew I should have swapped the GTI for a Benz or something.

Lord Rupert
Dec 28, 2007

Neither seen, nor heard

monkeytennis posted:

Seat belt housing maybe? I’ve had a Mk7 GTI and now a 7.5 Match Edition and both had a buzz behind my ear. Never really fixed it.

Also had a rattle from the drivers knee airbag area which I sorted using foam rubber tape and awful noise from the rear (in both!) that I fixed by wrapping the latches (used to hold the seat in place when not dropped down) with electrical tape.

There are still a few noises I can’t quite identify. loving car lol I knew I should have swapped the GTI for a Benz or something.

Worth checking out, as it’s back to buzzing again pretty reliably. No amount of pressing on interior/exterior things caused it to stop. Might go to another dealership and have them take a look.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

I have a B8.5 A4 (2013) and it has the ZF selectable 8 speed auto. It's quite nice, a lot of what I'm doing lately is city driving and we have traffic lights every couple blocks in my city.

I downshift to slow down to the lights, even in medium traffic, and I think I figured out I can pretty much do one pedal driving a decent amount of the time. I would only start hitting the brake pedal when close to the light and at a way lower speed. Also the transmission appears to be able to go from 3 to 1 or 2 to 1 when you hit 0 MPH with no issues, the behavior is really cool.

Anyone else do this? Probably works OK with any selectable auto or DCT, not sure if 3 pedal people do this also? The one thing I dislike is it doesn't turn on brake lights of course (neither does the electronic e-brake which per the owner's manual doubles as an excellent brake hold for stoplight which you disengage by hitting the accelerator). So I'm careful to check my rear mirror and not be annoying to close followers.

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Sep 22, 2023

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Inner Light posted:

I have a B8.5 A4 (2013) and it has the ZF selectable 8 speed auto. It's quite nice, a lot of what I'm doing lately is city driving and we have traffic lights every couple blocks in my city.

I downshift to slow down to the lights, even in medium traffic, and I think I figured out I can pretty much do one pedal driving a decent amount of the time. I would only start hitting the brake pedal when close to the light and at a way lower speed. Also the transmission appears to be able to go from 3 to 1 or 2 to 1 when you hit 0 MPH with no issues, the behavior is really cool.

Anyone else do this? Probably works OK with any selectable auto or DCT, not sure if 3 pedal people do this also? The one thing I dislike is it doesn't turn on brake lights of course (neither does the electronic e-brake which per the owner's manual doubles as an excellent brake hold for stoplight which you disengage by hitting the accelerator). So I'm careful to check my rear mirror and not be annoying to close followers.

no, I use the brakes as brakes and not the transmission

“one pedal driving” with a tiptronic seems like a novel way to gently caress up your car tho

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Brakes are cheap, transmissions are not.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I engine brake with my ZF 6 speed in my Q7 TDI and it hasn't been an issue, I sincerely doubt its going to cause any issues especially as the torque converter buffers out a lot of induced torque from the transmission back to the engine and it does make a significant difference in ability to slow down without riding the brakes.

If you put the Audi ZFs into Sport Mode (S on the shifter) it'll engine brake on its own if you start slowing down. Like any transmission - avoid money shifting. That's far more likely to cause damage than gearing down slowly to engine brake. So keep an eye on your tachometer if you are manually engine braking and only engine brake when the RPMs have dropped sufficiently (500-1500 RPM below the last gear)

I also engine brake in my 4000 CS Quattro all the time, granted its a 5 speed manual 016. Makes it easier to handle traffic without constantly hitting the brakes and also smoother slow down on corners and tight turns,

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Sep 24, 2023

Rosoboronexport
Jun 14, 2006

Get in the bath, baby!
Ramrod XTreme

Ok Comboomer posted:

no, I use the brakes as brakes and not the transmission

“one pedal driving” with a tiptronic seems like a novel way to gently caress up your car tho

Charles Leclerc posted:

Brakes are cheap, transmissions are not.

I don't quite understand how changing gears wrecks the transmission, isn't that what they are supposed to do anyway? And especially if it is automatic that would lessen the wear of the change as there is no risk of gear grinding. Edit: Though I don't know about CVT:s but isn't their main selling point that they can keep the transmission at the top power band? So I don't think that "locking" the CVT for certain ratio would wear it out any more than normal driving.

I've driven two manual cars, a Mazda2 for 110k miles and the Seat Ibiza for 50k miles mostly "one-pedal driving" and the Mazda needed new front pads around 90k miles and the Seats rear discs were due to change because they had rusted when the car had around 75k miles. Neither had any issues with transmission or clutch.
So far I have driven the Leon around 5500 miles and it has the fragile DCT with dry clutches and I still use the manual mode or "Sport" mode to slow down the car without using the brakes.

Rosoboronexport fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Sep 24, 2023

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001
Dinosaur Gum
I think one pedal driving is actually a lot different than engine braking (and a term used for EVs) . One pedal driving literally stops the car, engine braking is just a small assist on a car.

I actually didn't know that a torque convertor could engine brake for some reason, but my DCT likes to do a tiny bit if engine braking in sport mode, but not even close to stopping the car. Even on a manual you won't be stopping a car with down shifting. I can get pretty close on a motorcycle though.

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
I’m not a mechanic but I’d figure at least on manual transmissions that engine braking isn’t much of a strain on the transmission given that it’s designed to push the weight of the car under much heavier load than just letting off the gas. Riding the clutch to downshift would obviously damage that.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

No modern automatic will allow you to money shift. Also most will drat near lock the torque converter on decel.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Suburban Dad posted:

No modern automatic will allow you to money shift. Also most will drat near lock the torque converter on decel.

afaik this has been true for years, my 85 Toyota Van would lock the TC on decel and you could totally engine break with it. It’s super important to be able to do that on long declines so you don’t cook your brakes.

it’s kinda silly and a lot of wear on your transmission to do it on flat pavement.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

minivanmegafun posted:

it’s kinda silly and a lot of wear on your transmission to do it on flat pavement.

This is probably the most correct answer. I imagine it’s a bit of a gamble if any wear ther results from doing a bit of downshifting at higher RPMs would cause anything over lifetime of the trans. If the gamble pans out for you, you would save a tiny bit on brakes I guess! But it’s mostly fun to change gears on the auto so that’s why I do it.

Won’t allow money shifts in a traditional sense, although it will allow you to hold RPMs close to redline or downshift when the lower gear will put RPM at close to redline. Never above it. Idk if any modern autos will physically allow a money shift in any way barring mechanical failure.

If you request a downshift when switching to the lower gear at that speed will put RPM into redline, it will deny the downshift and do nothing or put you in the next gear up.

Sadly, I reside in the Midwest USA and all we have is 100% flat pavement lmao, it’s one of the flattest places on the earth :smith:

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Sep 24, 2023

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Rusty posted:

I think one pedal driving is actually a lot different than engine braking (and a term used for EVs) . One pedal driving literally stops the car, engine braking is just a small assist on a car.

I actually didn't know that a torque convertor could engine brake for some reason, but my DCT likes to do a tiny bit if engine braking in sport mode, but not even close to stopping the car. Even on a manual you won't be stopping a car with down shifting. I can get pretty close on a motorcycle though.

Engine braking isn’t a small assist with what I was saying. I can be going 35MPH in 4th, downshift to 3rd without touching brake, it slows down more then I downshift to 2nd, etc. Depending on the intersection I’ll start floating down the brake pedal when it’s at like 7MPH. Instead of 35MPH. So not a small assist. Or I do it while braking also usually.

Or with the Audi A4 version of this you can be in 2nd or 3rd gear in the manual mode and get all the way down to 0 MPH before it changes to 1st gear for you. It’s just how the mode works so I don’t think it harms much, I just thought it was quite unique and wondered if others do that in manual mode. And I think 3pedal driving isn’t much different, each time you downshift the engine is helping to brake a little at higher RPMs no?

You give it gas to lessen the downshift jerk I thought, and you can give it gas to do the same thing in the tiptronic or it does a little for you if you aren’t hitting the gas pedal. I think all selectable auto trans will operate in this similar way from vids I’ve seen, maybe. Even economy box cars seem to offer selectable autos these days. In the waning days before those are replaced by EVs perhaps.

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Sep 24, 2023

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rosoboronexport posted:

I don't quite understand how changing gears wrecks the transmission, isn't that what they are supposed to do anyway? And especially if it is automatic that would lessen the wear of the change as there is no risk of gear grinding. Edit: Though I don't know about CVT:s but isn't their main selling point that they can keep the transmission at the top power band? So I don't think that "locking" the CVT for certain ratio would wear it out any more than normal driving.

I've driven two manual cars, a Mazda2 for 110k miles and the Seat Ibiza for 50k miles mostly "one-pedal driving" and the Mazda needed new front pads around 90k miles and the Seats rear discs were due to change because they had rusted when the car had around 75k miles. Neither had any issues with transmission or clutch.
So far I have driven the Leon around 5500 miles and it has the fragile DCT with dry clutches and I still use the manual mode or "Sport" mode to slow down the car without using the brakes.

Perhaps it's just paranoia on my part. The DSG boxes are pretty sophisticated and allegedly record a whole bunch of parameters so dealers can excuse themselves from warranty claims.

But more simply than that a set of pads and discs is still cheaper than a replacement transmission and I really don't see what is to be gained from one pedal driving if you're driving with enough hazard perception and awareness for the conditions. Plus once those DSGs wear they become worse than a dim-witted slushbox transmission and you should absolutely run a mile from buying a car with a DSG that has early onset dementia.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

Charles Leclerc posted:

Perhaps it's just paranoia on my part. The DSG boxes are pretty sophisticated and allegedly record a whole bunch of parameters so dealers can excuse themselves from warranty claims.

But more simply than that a set of pads and discs is still cheaper than a replacement transmission and I really don't see what is to be gained from one pedal driving if you're driving with enough hazard perception and awareness for the conditions. Plus once those DSGs wear they become worse than a dim-witted slushbox transmission and you should absolutely run a mile from buying a car with a DSG that has early onset dementia.

Yes I was careful to mention this is a traditional auto and I am treating it the way it seems to work in that manual mode from factory. If it was DSG or DCT wizard magic instead of the 8speed auto I would read or ask more carefully on those specifics since I wouldn’t want to see those repair prices.

I think Tiptronic is what they called it but VAG used different names for things. It’s a torque converter rather than dual clutch which DSG uses from what I understand. https://wikicars.org/en/Tiptronic

Inner Light fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Sep 24, 2023

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001
Dinosaur Gum

Inner Light posted:

Engine braking isn’t a small assist with what I was saying. I can be going 35MPH in 4th, downshift to 3rd without touching brake, it slows down more then I downshift to 2nd, etc. Depending on the intersection I’ll start floating down the brake pedal when it’s at like 7MPH. Instead of 35MPH. So not a small assist. Or I do it while braking also usually.

Or with the Audi A4 version of this you can be in 2nd or 3rd gear in the manual mode and get all the way down to 0 MPH before it changes to 1st gear for you. It’s just how the mode works so I don’t think it harms much, I just thought it was quite unique and wondered if others do that in manual mode. And I think 3pedal driving isn’t much different, each time you downshift the engine is helping to brake a little at higher RPMs no?

You give it gas to lessen the downshift jerk I thought, and you can give it gas to do the same thing in the tiptronic or it does a little for you if you aren’t hitting the gas pedal. I think all selectable auto trans will operate in this similar way from vids I’ve seen, maybe. Even economy box cars seem to offer selectable autos these days. In the waning days before those are replaced by EVs perhaps.
It works that way on a manual yes, and you can slow down a hell of a lot using engine braking, but the clutch is a lot more expensive to replace and using it that way is going to do a lot more wear on the transmission than just braking. I know nothing about how the torque convertor is doing this, but these days all automatics are run by computers, so I am sure there is some sort of safety involved where it isn't going to break it, but I have no idea. In a bike it's less of an issue since the clutch sits in fluid and doesn't get as hot. It's also a lot easier to replace a clutch on a bike.

DSG talk: The DSG has large pressure plates and also sits in fluids (the VAG ones) so also less of an issue than a manual i would guess. Also the computer will shift whether you like it or not if it doesn't like the RPM you are at even in manual mode (on my car, not on all).

Rusty fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Sep 24, 2023

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

ITT: a bunch of people who are exceptionally concerned about min maxing vehicle wear.

Drive it how you want. It's not going to make much of a difference unless you're literally abusing it. The amount and frequency of maintenance make a lot more difference than this, and the "additional wear" pales in comparison to the actual wear items on the car overall, especially tires. Tires AND brakes if you're no doing your own work.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Charles Leclerc posted:

....what do you mean 'wear'? Like the mechatronics or the clutches? The clutches are a wear item that get replaced, and the mechatronics are replaceable as well.

Inner Light posted:

Yes I was careful to mention this is a traditional auto and I am treating it the way it seems to work in that manual mode from factory. If it was DSG or DCT wizard magic instead of the 8speed auto I would read or ask more carefully on those specifics since I wouldn’t want to see those repair prices.

I think Tiptronic is what they called it but VAG used different names for things. It’s a torque converter rather than dual clutch which DSG uses from what I understand. https://wikicars.org/en/Tiptronic

Yeah Tiptronic is just the selectable gear setup on a bog standard automatic. Not much different.

Suburban Dad posted:

Yes, its supposed to lock you out from that.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

minivanmegafun posted:

This. They’re not exactly known to be super durable automatics under normal circumstances.

My dad had an ‘09, which is known for having many more problems than the revised models of later years, but he went through two transmissions and a bunch of motor components and two driveshafts and two bottom cases and a turbo over ~150k miles of ownership and 9 years, a lot of it on VAG’s dime, and he doesn’t even know how to drive stick, let alone take an automatic out of “D” (or maybe at best “S” when feeling spicy)

Bass Ackwards
Nov 14, 2003

Anything can be used as a hammer if you try hard enough.

Ok Comboomer posted:

This. They’re not exactly known to be super durable automatics under normal circumstances.

My dad had an ‘09, which is known for having many more problems than the revised models of later years, but he went through two transmissions and a bunch of motor components and two driveshafts and two bottom cases and a turbo over ~150k miles of ownership and 9 years, a lot of it on VAG’s dime, and he doesn’t even know how to drive stick, let alone take an automatic out of “D” (or maybe at best “S” when feeling spicy)

Yet, my 2011 Skoda Superb has done that many miles on a DQ200 DSG with it's original clutch packs. Still drives and shifts perfectly.

And I tow my reasonably sized boat with it on the regular.

(Before anyone asks, yes, the boat is within the towing and ball weight ratings of the car. It's lowered on Eibach springs, and I just hadn't installed the helper airbags when this photo was taken.)

In saying that, it *has* had all the other common VW/EA888 issues dealt with before they became serious. Timing chain, guides & tensioner/PCV/cooling system/steering lock/interior light switch, etc etc.

Rosoboronexport
Jun 14, 2006

Get in the bath, baby!
Ramrod XTreme

minivanmegafun posted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around what parts of the transmission wear out on engine braking (especially if we are talking about normal automatic or DCTs)? Because if the logic is that the gear change (and re-engaging the clutch in DCTs) and elevated RPMs causes abnormal or excessive wear then no one should overtake ever.

Charles Leclerc posted:

Dunno about that, I guess they record transmission oil temperature but I think it was KIA or Hyundai or Mitsubishi dealer which said that either engine or DCT transmission warranty was void because the car was driven with the transmission in Sport mode.

quote:

But more simply than that a set of pads and discs is still cheaper than a replacement transmission and I really don't see what is to be gained from one pedal driving if you're driving with enough hazard perception and awareness for the conditions.

It doesn't do the brakes much good when you're slightly pressing them while the car rolls ~500 meters and you decelerate from 40 kmh to 5 kmh and that's what the majority of my braking is.

quote:

Plus once those DSGs wear they become worse than a dim-witted slushbox transmission and you should absolutely run a mile from buying a car with a DSG that has early onset dementia.
Are we talking about the wet or dry DSGs? I think the most common in at least dry DSG failure is that the carrier bearings on the transmission side wear out and coat the gear hall sensors with magnetic metal so the TCU doesn't know which gear it is in so you can't get into some (or any) gears. That has nothing to do with engine braking or downshifting. The old pre-MQB DSG mechatronic parts could crack the mechatronic casing because the TCU kept engine revs so low so it shook itself to pieces but I think that's fixed in the 2013 and newer models.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rosoboronexport posted:

Dunno about that, I guess they record transmission oil temperature but I think it was KIA or Hyundai or Mitsubishi dealer which said that either engine or DCT transmission warranty was void because the car was driven with the transmission in Sport mode.

They also record how many times launch control mode was used, which is a touch sus.

Oh, you used this feature the car shipped with? gently caress you.

Some ECU code readers can also read this, which is a good thing to know if you're buying a used Audi and wonder if it may have been ragged to hell.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Charles Leclerc posted:

They also record how many times launch control mode was used, which is a touch sus.

Some ECU code readers can also read this, which is a good thing to know if you're buying a used Audi and wonder if it may have been ragged to hell.

Nothing beats Nissan cancelling your warranty if your GPS shows that you visited a racetrack.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I've read about that a few times now and it really sours me on new cars, not that I'm in the market anyway. I wonder if the companies would be upset if you found a way to remove transmitting devices so they couldn't pull data and pull a diesel gate with the obs and provide a sanitized template for anyone who reads it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Charles Leclerc posted:

This was more because people were abusing launch control over and over until it lunched their engine and then trying to claim warranty. More than a few RS3s got returned with bricked engines because dumbass thought you could repeatedly fire off launch control over and over in a row,

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

VelociBacon posted:

Nothing beats Nissan cancelling your warranty if your GPS shows that you visited a racetrack.

Lmao, for real? As in you could get caught in the crossfire if you just visited a sporting event but didn't participate?

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Charles Leclerc posted:

Lmao, for real? As in you could get caught in the crossfire if you just visited a sporting event but didn't participate?

I think your car had to be basically on the track but I'm not sure. I don't know if they looked at speed data and stuff.

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Well, got the Alltrack in and they’ve ordered a new headliner, which is apparently on back order. At least it’s getting fixed for free, and hey, new headliner!

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That back order is gonna last a whiiiiiile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Yeah I'm on the loaner list.