Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why is your anime 128 gb dude like loving watching a 1 gb rip its a drat phone screen you dont need 4k blu ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

also why are you using your phone instead of your ipad??

loving holes everyhwere

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ethanol posted:

assumimg ur some family less scrub who doens't have a shared plan
200 gb of storage is 2.99 a month lmao

vs 100 gb for $100

3 years before you spend $100 and you have twice hte storage lol lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

yeah tommy lee jones is allso a geriatric now probably has 800 gb of grandkid photos ready to go without any risk of needing to 'download'

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

this is the classic goon story of trying to min max every tiny purchasing decision in their lives and having an anxiety attack over it instead of just accepting it would be nice to just have a few extra GBs and not deal with cloud storage BS

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

I didn’t realize there were so many correct people in this thread.

iPhone 13 mini 4 lyfe.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
i have an iphone 11 and im happy with it because i dont use my phone for anything more than browsing youtube in bed, checking the time and calling my wife when i lose her in the store

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

tony quidtana posted:

not deal with cloud storage BS

do you seirously need me to walk you across the street or something grandpa

lmao its easy dude ive litreall ynever had to do anything except click the auto offload to icloud button i havent stored mp3s locally since like 2012 lmao i can just search any song in spotify or apple music. mabye you ahve an andorid and that's why your cloud sucks. its not something i have to min max lol im already well below 128

show me your iphone storage breakdown tony

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I've had my phone for 4 years and have used 75gb. Why would you store any more on a device you could smash to an unusable state with one fuckup, are you crazy

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

There’s still like five races left, take the phone chat to IYG ya goddamn nerds.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

harperdc posted:

There’s still like five races left, take the phone chat to IYG ya goddamn nerds.

shut the hell up the season sucks

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

though we may disagree on everything else this season does suck and phone chat is more interesting.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
You can get away with phone chat if you just tack on a comment about how bad Checo is.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVrizVATdic

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

If there's one thing goons loving love its NAS and Plex servers and all that poo poo. For fifteen years everyone on this forum has done nothing but upload their data to network poo poo which is funny because no one ever wants it or cares about a goon's data.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
I have a 1TB microsd card in my android. That's what the kids do, right?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Jon Carbuncle posted:

Exactly, I mean there’s only one song you need.

https://youtu.be/43HCYSXZ9GI?si=HWPPUubXNusCsRpF

I think you misposted, OP. No worries, I've got you covered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn9pZUfKssM

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
iPhone 13 mini supremacy :unsmith:

Also, to contribute:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

acidx posted:

this is the way.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

VAMOS

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Imagine living in a world with so many beautiful birds in it and yet not having 200 gigs of bird photos on your phone and safely backed up to your NAS

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
What's the monthly on iCloud's 60TB tier?

nerox
May 20, 2001

acidx posted:

Gross, a green bubble guy.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lewis can roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSu6EQ7AGsU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

is there anything he can't do :swoon:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

GramCracker posted:

8th WDC?

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

quote:

You know, I would have laid money on George being better than Lewis at this, given that it’s basically throwing a fast moving missile at a stationary target…..

This was a quality comment.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

If there's one thing goons loving love its NAS and Plex servers and all that poo poo. For fifteen years everyone on this forum has done nothing but upload their data to network poo poo which is funny because no one ever wants it or cares about a goon's data.

I'm a network architect by trade and gently caress dealing with that crap in my personal life. I'll happily take cloud storage and Google Wifi - I don't want to have to think about it once it hits 5 pm.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Thought this was an interesting video despite the annoying YouTuber. Basically what a VIP race pass gets you at Alpine. They actually shuffle people in and out of the garage during the race for short timeslots.

https://youtu.be/E6Bc2ktdFR4?si=LiWqWHRxxsEdpbj2

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

ethanol posted:

seriously though the dude with 128 gb of photos and 80 gb of mp3s is beyond saving. shoul get the coffin ready for that grandpa

Get loving wrecked loser

quote:

i can just search any song in spotify or apple music
Tell me you're a trend chasing loser without telling me you're a trend chasing loser.

How about we do a challenge.

For every album in my collection that isn't on Spotify or Apple music, you take a month's probation. A :toxx: for every 5.
Wanna play fucko??

Despacho
Mar 22, 2023

GramCracker posted:

can't win lmao

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Get loving wrecked loser

Tell me you're a trend chasing loser without telling me you're a trend chasing loser.

For every album in my collection that isn't on Spotify or Apple music, you take a month's probation. A :toxx: for every 5.
Wanna play fucko??

Oh, we jammin'?

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Khablam posted:

Get loving wrecked loser

Wanna play fucko??

khablam you alright bro?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Charles Leclerc posted:

Oh, we jammin'?

This is an exciting amount of data.

POCKET CHOMP posted:

khablam you alright bro?
I'm fine hbu?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

POCKET CHOMP posted:

khablam you alright bro?

This is normal khablamtana

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Khablam posted:

Get loving wrecked loser

Wanna play fucko??

He's lying, that's just one 215gb Access database plus the movie Cars 2

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Do you guys realize how many loving GBs having every season of survivor is? It's crazy.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

Wanna play fucko??

Looks like all your music needs are catered for

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

tony quidtana posted:

Do you guys realize how many loving GBs having every season of survivor is? It's crazy.

and lost too, fuckin hatches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Diet Crack posted:

and lost too, fuckin hatches

I loving hate those tailies. Except for Michelle Rodriguez. She was a babe