Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Louisgod posted:

being super high sucks, I don't get the appeal. it's more fun to drop 2g worth of mushrooms than bring on hours of existential crisis

even being regular high these days I spend the first half of it thinking why did I do this to myself again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Louisgod posted:

being super high sucks, I don't get the appeal. it's more fun to drop 2g worth of mushrooms than bring on hours of existential crisis

What if being super high is the only thing keeping you from being constantly in an existential crisis?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Spaced God posted:

Lmao why does my job trust me with spending six figures of dollars? I spent ten dollars to post here

can you buy me a new av with your expense account

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Spaced God posted:

Lmao why does my job trust me with spending six figures of dollars? I spent ten dollars to post here

If you need some "advanced pasta tutorials" for your job let me know, I can do Power Point

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

emfive posted:

If you need some "advanced pasta tutorials" for your job let me know, I can do Power Point

Pasta Point

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

president

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/1706694278053765469?s=20

this is a absolutely horrendous decision and I won't say what I'm thinking right now

it's being appealed by the DA

a lack.....of.....evidence....?

like, video evidence, or what?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

mdemone posted:

a lack.....of.....evidence....?

like, video evidence, or what?

the cops had body cameras on and they were caught lying about the whole thing initially

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol maybe they'll keep it in mind next time some pundit screams about their relatives 'escaping communism'

(and it turns out they were nazis, slavers, or landlords)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

bebop esq posted:

the cops had body cameras on and they were caught lying about the whole thing initially

the “hard evidence” (audio/video) contradicts the “preferred evidence” (whatever story the cops gin up)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

bebop esq posted:

if I was the DA, I'd hold a big gently caress-off press conference and get interviewed on every local news hour I could

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Louisgod posted:

Only 2???

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
DAs serve cops, not the public.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ArmZ posted:

that's true in practice but it shouldn't be so. a big-city DA especially has a duty to maintain accountability in the system unless they like to deal with the fallout of people getting mad and marching around and yelling

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgDsNlVmck

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

DAs serve themselves first and foremost

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
*zoom in on child robot wearing a centurion helmet* ponder Rome every day

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The Fast and the Fvriovs: Hippodrome Drift

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Filthy Hans posted:

they can't do poo poo without the cops

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Filthy Hans posted:

you'd think in this case they'd be unbalanced in the direction of keeping people from rioting about murder cops

it's an easy call pragmatically

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1706726585527636338?s=46

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I had a Croatian friend tell me to stop yelling about how croatians are anti-Semitic. I asked him to Google was a Serb Cutter was and he didn't talk to me for a couple days

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory

mdemone posted:

that's true in practice but it shouldn't be so. a big-city DA especially has a duty to maintain accountability in the system unless they like to deal with the fallout of people getting mad and marching around and yelling

we must protect our targets and walmarts before cops

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

emfive posted:

spaced god spends $300k on a bespoke pasta extrusion system for the IT department

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

you'd think in this case they'd be unbalanced in the direction of keeping people from rioting about murder cops

it's an easy call pragmatically

sure, if they have a conscience

the DA is appealing the decision so maybe they actually care, or maybe it's just a cynical play

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Filthy Hans posted:

sure, if they have a conscience

the DA is appealing the decision so maybe they actually care, or maybe it's just a cynical play

is it still Krasner or did they run him off finally?

I don't even think it's about a conscience. doesn't make sense to provoke your citizenry into getting mad and doing poo poo you have to clean up afterward

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

https://x.com/Eve6/status/1706719128462279030?s=20

which one of you is the Eve 6 guy

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

I had a Croatian friend tell me to stop yelling about how croatians are anti-Semitic. I asked him to Google was a Serb Cutter was and he didn't talk to me for a couple days

Wow I'm sure it was because you destroyed him with facts and logic

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

alnilam posted:

Wow I'm sure it was because you destroyed him with facts and logic

Albert Einstein stood and clapped

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oof

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I was the original Eve 6 guy but I retired years ago. My brother who looks a lot like me continues to perform under my name, we have been fighting over this in court for years.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

Albert Einstein stood and clapped

it's amazinfg how many personal anecdotes that guy shows up in... he's everywhere!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Onion stopped pulling their punches when Trump came down the escalator

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

its ham cheekz

not kidding

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Toop6

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

unrelated but it's great how the share button generates an x.com link but just redirects back to twitter.com

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

shyduck posted:

unrelated but it's great how the share button generates an x.com link but just redirects back to twitter.com

Also pretty funny that you have to deadname the everything app for it to embed in SA posts lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
cum dragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mdemone posted:

is it still Krasner or did they run him off finally?

I don't even think it's about a conscience. doesn't make sense to provoke your citizenry into getting mad and doing poo poo you have to clean up afterward

it's Krasner

it could make sense to provoke violent demonstrations if you want to be seen as the DA who stands up to Antifa terrorists and protects our Heroes in Blue

but that's just one goon's opinion