Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Spaced God posted:

Lmao why does my job trust me with spending six figures of dollars? I spent ten dollars to post here

can i have some of those 6 figgies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

is it possible that Eve6's hit song "Inside Out" is about gender reassignment surgery

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

If I was a war criminal and a government was like "hey can we publicly recognize all of the stuff that you did in the war" I'd think about it for less than a second before I said no.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

19 o'clock posted:

spaced god spends $300k on a bespoke pasta extrusion system for the IT department

lol, yea but the thing is an actual pasta extruder is probably much much more expensive than that, extruding pasta dough requires an enormous amount of force

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

what are the odds that Canada refuses to extradite that old Nazi bitch to Poland

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Elon, disable redirects and embeds and charge for X, The Everything App, please and thank you

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Filthy Hans posted:

what are the odds that Canada refuses to extradite that old Nazi bitch to Poland

Well you see he fought for our side, against the communists

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

lol, yea but the thing is an actual pasta extruder is probably much much more expensive than that, extruding pasta dough requires an enormous amount of force

I used to do maintenance on screw pumps that pushed pharmaceutical-grade rubber through micron filters, I don't know if they cost $300k but they probably didn't have to be as precise about output control as a fancy pasta extruder

also it's remarkable that Archimedes' inventions are still the best solution for so many modern tasks

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
New dating strategy just tooped

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

shyduck posted:

the cop also initially lied that the guy lunged at him when the video very clearly shows otherwise. like why would you lie about that especially if you presumably thought it was a gun

so the defense throws that out and the judge goes "lol ok all charges dismissed"

wow its like the judges and prosecutors are all on the same team with the cops

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/Trump_History45/status/1706731861865906487

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

I was the original Eve 6 guy but I retired years ago. My brother who looks a lot like me continues to perform under my name, we have been fighting over this in court for years.

:sad:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

imagine.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Filthy Hans posted:

I used to do maintenance on screw pumps that pushed pharmaceutical-grade rubber through micron filters, I don't know if they cost $300k but they probably didn't have to be as precise about output control as a fancy pasta extruder

also it's remarkable that Archimedes' inventions are still the best solution for so many modern tasks

dough for extruded pasta does not have a lot of water in it, it's very stiff, and it's extruded through dies that are at least 3 feet in diameter. It takes like 100psi at least to get it to move through the system. Then it requires an extremely well-regulated drying scheme to keep it from turning to worthless crunchy debris.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

dough for extruded pasta does not have a lot of water in it, it's very stiff, and it's extruded through dies that are at least 3 feet in diameter. It takes like 100psi at least to get it to move through the system. Then it requires an extremely well-regulated drying scheme to keep it from turning to worthless crunchy debris.

:wrong: pasta is harvested from pasta plants
https://youtu.be/tVo_wkxH9dU?si=HUZL9UOJfUpHOja_

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I've never thought about it like that

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

External Organs posted:

Do NOT reference the movie Powder

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/CBSPhiladelphia/status/1706740006457417772?s=20

counting down to when it's thrown out again

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

quote!=edit

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
pissin my pants and shiddin on me own foot

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

External Organs posted:

Do NOT reference the movie Powder

what's wrong with powder?

quote:

The film's production by Disney resulted in a controversy over the choice of writer-director Victor Salva, who had been convicted of molesting a 12-year-old child actor during the production of his previous film, Clownhouse (1988). He was sentenced to three years' imprisonment and released after 15 months. Disney officials reported that they learned of Salva's crime only after production of Powder had begun, and stressed that there were no minors on the set for the film.[6] When Powder was released, the victim, Nathan Forrest Winters, came forward again in an attempt to get others to boycott the film in protest at Disney's hiring Salva.[6]

yikes. nevermind

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Rubellavator posted:

yikes. nevermind

Disney: not woke

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

yikes. nevermind

hmm, a guy named nathan forrest leading a charge

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i guess you can't blame someone for being named after a kkk confederate guy but you can blame him for not changing his name

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Rubellavator posted:

yikes. nevermind

that was a weird rear end movie anyway. what was even the point of it?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ohhh I’m a weirdo white dude

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

Harton posted:

:goonsay:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
good to see biden on the picket line

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Hatebag posted:

i guess you can't blame someone for being named after a kkk confederate guy but you can blame him for not changing his name

lol but also wtf that's the poor kid who got molested

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Harton posted:

Thread title

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I ended up spending like $450,000 how the gently caress

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Harton posted:

don't sign ur posts

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Real Mean Queen posted:

It's not just you, most people are pretty bad at talking to strangers. Once you realize they're probably having a hard time too, it gets a little easier. When I figured this out, I realized that you can just sort of skip the "where do you work, oh wow I don't know anything about that" part and just introduce a topic that might be interesting or funny, and then you can ask questions and build on jokes and stuff and pretty soon you might have a good conversation going

my thing is that nobody thinks the stupid poo poo I laugh at funny.

that's why I'm happy to have my wife smile and nod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/equine__dentist/status/1706310133460930640?s=46