Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

Harton you need to dig a hole in your mushy Michigan back yard and bury your animosity and negativity about Dolly Parton forever, cover up the hole with dirt and glacial moraine rocks and jump up and down on that poo poo and write a song about how much you love Dolly Parton.

I converted years ago you old weirdo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DHS was a horrifically bad idea but Repubs wanting to kill it is really weird

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Turd Sucker

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I DONT NEED YOUR APPROVAL ANYMORE DAD

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

I converted years ago you old weirdo!

Oh that's good, I'm sorry I missed it, I hug you over the Internet

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

FoxNews was our VOICE, but sadly, that VOICE has developed a serious case of Laryngitis!!!

More like Lyingitis

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

emfive posted:

DHS was a horrifically bad idea but Repubs wanting to kill it is really weird

It’s being weaponized against insurrectionists so not surprising

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

new kind of cat posted:

james carville is a fuckn idiot

brain as smooth as his dome

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

emfive posted:

Harton you need to dig a hole in your mushy Michigan back yard and bury your animosity and negativity about Dolly Parton forever, cover up the hole with dirt and glacial moraine rocks and jump up and down on that poo poo and write a song about how much you love Dolly Parton.

:hai:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Just askin’?

92523_2
Sep 26, 2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87i0Lai4da0

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The ABC News/Washington Post Poll originally came out at a 9-point lead for your favorite President, but that was immediately corrected by them, to 10 points. The only Network that didn’t correct it was Fox News, they left it at 9 points. Gee, I wonder why?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The ABC News/Washington Post Poll originally came out at a 9-point lead for your favorite President, but that was immediately corrected by them, to 10 points. The only Network that didn’t correct it was Fox News, they left it at 9 points. Gee, I wonder why?

Stop, please. I can't handle how big a bitch my favorite President is!

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Guy just called the general line saying the DNC server hack was faked by Alfa bank or some poo poo in 2016 to make Trump look bad and I just didn't even know what to say

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

wire newsflash (no full article yet)

NEW YORK (AP) — Judge finds Donald Trump committed fraud with financial statements that exaggerated his wealth, value of his assets.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
a business genius: why isn’t one company allowed to do everything?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

tacodaemon posted:

NEW YORK (AP) — Judge finds Donald Trump committed fraud with financial statements that exaggerated his wealth, value of his assets.

throw it on the pile of convictions

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

tacodaemon posted:

this must be a particularly devastating thing to hear if you are americas favorite president (trump)

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

tacodaemon posted:

:capitalism:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
speaker of the house: no biden no biden, ure the biden. u love being biden and kissing biden.
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1706758071739920812

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mdemone posted:

throw it on the pile of convictions

convicts go to jail

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

RealityWarCriminal posted:

convicts go to jail

not this time

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

maybe he shouldn’t have kept posting he put the wrong info on those forms

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

tube

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

sir, soon everywhere will be a Wendy's

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tacodaemon posted:

hehe. his credit score is gonna be pretty bad after this i bet

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Buddykins posted:

I haven't sent the text yet. I've been working out again and slowing down my drinking and getting myself together first

how long until you send the text?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tacodaemon posted:

sir, soon everywhere will be a Wendy's

gently caress yeah. if they put wendy's in my dispensary i might just move in there

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

DrPossum posted:

gently caress yeah. if they put wendy's in my dispensary i might just move in there

this is probably going to be what hospice care looks like for my generation if we're being honest

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

emfive posted:

he's sometimes fun to see on mindless TV as a foil for other idiots but yea he is a pointless stupid moron who should go to an island and fade away

u mean mayor pete?

Consummate Professional posted:

maybe he shouldn’t have kept posting he put the wrong info on those forms

:yooge: I HAD THE PERFECT DISCLAIMER AND THEY CONVICTED MEEEEEEE!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has a lot of questions about who was responsible for the 9/11 terror attacks, saying there were “strange things that happened” during the collapse of the World Trade Center and that he’s not sure he buys the “official explanation.”

Kennedy’s open skepticism about 9/11 hardly comes as a surprise at this point. The anti-vaccine activist has recently made headlines for embracing wild conspiracy theories under the guise of questioning narratives, whether it’s wondering if the CIA was responsible for his father’s assassination or if COVID-19 was ethnically engineered to spare Jewish and Chinese people.

During a wide-ranging podcast interview with CNN national security analyst Peter Bergen, Kennedy eventually brought up 9/11, prompting Bergen to ask whether the presidential hopeful bought the bipartisan 9/11 commission’s conclusion that al-Qaeda attacked the United States.

“I don’t know what happened on 9/11,” Kennedy hedged. “I mean, I understand what the official explanation is, I understand that there is dissent. I have not looked into it. I haven’t examined it. I’m not a good person to talk to about it.”

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/status/1706767627723681850 rest in piss

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
what about trump org 2?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

what about trump org 2?

Lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

mmm dissolution so good gang gang

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

2DCAT posted:

2DCAT Live performance tonight pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss

break a leg!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

that, my friends, is a legitimate consequence.

maybe not much of one! but a concrete one

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Schmoe Cwead posted:

what about trump org 2?

trump org 3, obvioulsy

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Donald, Don Jr, and Eric are mentioned. Why not Ivanka? She was an executive at the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Consummate Professional posted:

mmm dissolution so good gang gang

hate I can hear this voice in my head