Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

"Former Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows accidentally consumed 3.5 White Claws at a Monday morning meeting in mid-November 2020"

"'As a dedicated and faithful Southern Baptist, Mark had never drunk an alcoholic beverage in his life - until mid-November 2020,' Hutchinson recounted in her book, Enough, noting Meadows 'consumed his first alcohol beverage' then-and-there.

Hutchinson was among the aides who realized the error and asked Meadows how much White Claw he consumed. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

"'As a dedicated and faithful Southern Baptist, Mark had never drunk an alcoholic beverage in his life - until mid-November 2020,' Hutchinson recounted in her book, Enough, noting Meadows 'consumed his first alcohol beverage' then-and-there.

Hutchinson was among the aides who realized the error and asked Meadows how much White Claw he consumed. "

"Former Trump White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows accidentally consumed 3.5 White Claws at a Monday morning meeting in mid-November 2020"

Jesus christ

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Buddykins but make it chief of staff

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I did the same thing when I was 17 with mikes hard lemonade tbh. I can't keep track of this poo poo!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol he offered one to a Mormon

quote:

'I know you girls keep my fridge stocked with sparkling water, so I went and got one. I sat back down and took a sip and though, "Wow, this is real good!" I looked at it and saw it was Blackberry and thought, "The girls never got me this one before,"' Meadows said, according to Hutchinson.

'I liked it a lot and drank it pretty quick, and went and got another. Grapefruit! Another new flavor. Then I got a third, I remembered I hadn't offered Russ one, so I did, and he looked at me all weird and said no,' Meadows continued, according to Hutchinson's book.

While Vought was a good Mormon, and thus didn't drink the alcohol, he was aware that White Claw was hard seltzer.

It was his response that clued Meadows into the fact that he was drinking booze. 'I know times are hard now, but are they really that bad?' Vought reportedly quipped.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Grey Fox posted:

lol he offered one to a Mormon

Lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lmao this dork had never drank alcohol before in his life until slamming 3.5 claws on a Monday morning in the Whitehouse.

Lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
TOOOOOOOP (2023). I know times are hard now, but are they really that bad?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

another satisfied white girl drunk

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

lol yeah sure buddy

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

2DCAT posted:

TOOOOOOOP (2023). I know times are hard now, but are they really that bad?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I wonder if mark got a little tiny hangover that day or maybe a real big one since this was all new to his old rear end?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Donald Trump has died.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I wonder if mark got a little tiny hangover that day or maybe a real big one since this was all new to his old rear end?

I bet he felt awesome

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

I have a Deranged, Trump Hating Judge, who RAILROADED this FAKE CASE through a NYS Court at a speed never seen before, refusing to let it go to the Commercial Division, where it belongs, denying me everything, No Trial, No Jury. He made up this crazy “KILL TRUMP” decision, assigning insanely low values to properties, despite overwhelming evidence. AS AN EXAMPLE, HE VALUES THE MOST SPECTACULAR PROPERTY IN PALM BEACH, FLORIDA, MAR-A-LAGO, AT $18,000,000, WHEN IT IS WORTH POSSIBLY 100 TIMES THAT AMOUNT. His anger & hatred is politically motivated & unprecedented by those who watched! My actual Net Worth is MUCH GREATER than the number shown on the Financial Statements, a BIG SURPRISE to him & the Racist A.G., Letitia James, who campaigned for office on a get Trump Platform. While murderers roam the sidewalks of New York, my banks are happy, all loans are current, or paid off in full, sometimes early, with no defaults or problems of any kind. There is also an IRONCLAD DISCLAIMER CLAUSE!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao

totes epic in that whyte haus!!!1 :guinness:

"Wait, princess, your voice sounds familiar-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z_yBVuOCNU
Anything, just to forget the hurt

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

wife has been out of town since yesterday for work, gently caress I could not be a single dad.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I’m exhausted

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

I have a Deranged, Trump Hating Judge, who RAILROADED this FAKE CASE through a NYS Court at a speed never seen before, refusing to let it go to the Commercial Division, where it belongs, denying me everything, No Trial, No Jury. He made up this crazy “KILL TRUMP” decision, assigning insanely low values to properties, despite overwhelming evidence. AS AN EXAMPLE, HE VALUES THE MOST SPECTACULAR PROPERTY IN PALM BEACH, FLORIDA, MAR-A-LAGO, AT $18,000,000, WHEN IT IS WORTH POSSIBLY 100 TIMES THAT AMOUNT. His anger & hatred is politically motivated & unprecedented by those who watched! My actual Net Worth is MUCH GREATER than the number shown on the Financial Statements, a BIG SURPRISE to him & the Racist A.G., Letitia James, who campaigned for office on a get Trump Platform. While murderers roam the sidewalks of New York, my banks are happy, all loans are current, or paid off in full, sometimes early, with no defaults or problems of any kind. There is also an IRONCLAD DISCLAIMER CLAUSE!

mar-a-lago is worth 1.8 billion

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
mental health is not real, everyone is just weak and lazy, especially me

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Harton posted:

I’m exhausted

vaxxed?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Chief 100% knew the implications "ain't no laws when you're on the claws"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

you can convict donald trump of any crime in america and lock him up and pants him and laugh at his penis and balls but nothing will psychically damage him harder than undervaluing his assets

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

wife has been out of town since yesterday for work, gently caress I could not be a single dad.

quote:

“KILL TRUMP”

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i regret to inform you famous debt repayer donal trump was killed in a new york court room

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

erosion posted:

mental health is not real, everyone is just weak and lazy, especially me
spiritual self: less so, and lol all the more for it
gently caress you Baltimore

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Spoondick posted:

i regret to inform you famous debt repayer donal trump was killed in a new york court room

he will still win tho

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Lol he sounds mad

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
look alcohol is ultimately a net negative all things considered , but you have to be pretty hosed up and untrustworthy and have bad judgment if you have "never touched a drop of alcohol' in your life

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Harton posted:

I would be an insane and even more irritable person.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

[tup] "KILL TRUMP"

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Florida if you're reading this please issue property taxes for $1.8 billion on Mar a Lago

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Spoondick posted:

donut intrefear, law-er
court circumveens at 6:09 AMFM pleas donertstantd this is an open-court inner-net juris-dickshun event and we must open with a contemplation of the word:

Nice,

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

RETROOF

Eric Trump
@EricTrump
·
13h
These homes are about 1/30th the size of Mar-a-Lago, not on the beach (let alone the beach and Intercostal), don’t span from once side of the Palm Beach Island to the other… it is a travesty of justice and an embarrassment to the court.

Mar-a-Lago is not a private home. It's a lovely wedding/event venue or maybe a geriatric sex club. It's a petri dish for Legionnaires disease.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i am and ive been feeling exhausted lately also...

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

my back hurts op what should i do? (please don’t tell me to kill myself like u usually do)

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
trunrtread regs suddenly showing proo4 search hisrtrys: "avg cost for at least 2 glocks and boat florida prices"

***Fall bReaKerZ 2024 sig***

e: safe pals:

a.lo posted:

my back hurts op what should i do? (please don’t tell me to kill myself like u usually do)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Bip Roberts posted:

The Chief 100% knew the implications "ain't no laws when you're on the claws"

someone should inform trump about this exciting legal development

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tenderjerk posted:

you can convict donald trump of any crime in america and lock him up and pants him and laugh at his penis and balls but nothing will psychically damage him harder than undervaluing his assets

I think about an article I read where some writer was recounting the time he wrote magolago was something like dated and shabby and turmmy got mad and would forever send him any article that said otherwise afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

a.lo posted:

go for a walk