Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I just said "Moot point one four one five nine two six five three five" at a bar and some ugly fucker just about had a heart attack lmao

were you looking at your phone? and was it off??

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

got a little trump face on one of my tanned balls (they arent little though), i'll talk to it sometimes. it's a like a friend that never has to leave

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
theyre making another movie about the GameStop bullshit. thereve been like a half
dozen documentaries about “whoa holy poo poo wall atreet is rigged weird” and now they do a comedy about it, probably backed by wall st money. cool stuff.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

veepfake posted:

got a little trump face on one of my tanned balls (they arent little though), i'll talk to it sometimes. it's a like a friend that never has to leave

look at this alleged goon who can shove enough stomach out of the way to see the balls, highly unlikely

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I just said "Moot point one four one five nine two six five three five" at a bar and some ugly fucker just about had a heart attack lmao

ok you can at least buy me a drink now

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

thinking about that goon that kept sharing photos around his house in numerous threads then people realized you could see his balls poking into the bottom of the frame in every one

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Durf posted:

thinking about that goon that kept sharing photos around his house in numerous threads then people realized you could see his balls poking into the bottom of the frame in every one

it was extremely funny

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

is the point of that cranberries dong zombie that the people should just give up? idgi, sounds like loser poo poo to me. good song, though

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Durf posted:

yeah that ruled

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ballscaping?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Moot .1415926535 posted:

theyre making another movie about the GameStop bullshit. thereve been like a half
dozen documentaries about “whoa holy poo poo wall atreet is rigged weird” and now they do a comedy about it, probably backed by wall st money. cool stuff.

*Timothy Chalamet looking at a computer* this summer *he starts clicking maniacally* we thought it was a game *guy walks out of an airplane, looks at his phone and immediately throws it down in horror* we thought it could be stopped *chalamet in sun glasses buying a Toyota Corolla with all cash* are you ready *driving slowly to the mini mall* to bet *unrolls window with tears in his eyes, looking at a GameStop* on wall street bets

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Hatebag posted:

dong zombie

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

that funky zombie

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

oh, great! now I'll never get an answer!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

cry moar

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1707091241718976740

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

People also ask
Is the Cranberries Zombie an anti war song?
What does Zombie mean in Cranberries song?
The title of the song and its chorus is likely a reference to mindless troops, just following what the authorities say, killing or harming with no personal thought on the matter. Others believe that the zombies might be the many dead in Ireland who continue to haunt the region with their memories.Jun 28, 2023

Search for:
Who sings the song Zombie Cranberries?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

genuinely curious at what "eric trump has been crying really really hard" looks like what with that face and all

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

LOL, just noticed this was posted by der Ubermensch Center

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

veepfake posted:

been getting into tanning.my balls. burnt myself a few times but golden balls.. practically glow in the dark. love to think about my secret gold balls when i talk to the ladies

Golden balls, texture like sun
Lays me down, with my sac she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a falls with golden balls

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Durf posted:

lmao

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
super lol that donny will die before he faces consequences but dj and ewic will not escape being in prison for the next 40 years

donny's last expression of disgust to his failsons.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

veepfake posted:

People also ask
The title of the song and its chorus is likely a reference to mindless troops, just following what the authorities say, killing or harming with no personal thought on the matter. Others believe that the zombies might be the many dead in Ireland who continue to haunt the region with their memories.Jun 28, 2023

Search for:

Its just a song about zombies

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Vim Fuego posted:

Golden balls, texture like sun
Lays me down, with my sac she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a falls with golden balls

lolll, thats booty-ful

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

I think a lot of this is from people thinking Mormonism is a fake religion they're all fake lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

veepfake posted:

People also ask

Search for:

That's the best summary Google can offer?

The music video ends with Dolores O'Riordan being burned at the stake by the fire of innocent children being caught up in war.

Hmmmm...many possible interpretations. Who can say what the intent was? Maybe it's a reference to the Irish candle ghost that Doctor Crusher hosed that one time?

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wtf are metaphors? songs don’t have those

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

veepfake posted:

People also ask

Search for:

of course!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
have you ever seen a red corvette? I’d sing a drat song about one too

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
we sit when we pee in this house

we also stand when we poo poo

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Scott Forstall posted:

super lol that donny will die before he faces consequences but dj and ewic will not escape being in prison for the next 40 years

If Trump never goes to jail, but everybody else he ever worked with -does, I'd be fine with that. It's funny enough.

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Its just a song about zombies

yum, brainey-licious

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consummate Professional posted:

wtf are metaphors? songs don’t have those

do u ever feel

like a plastic bag?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

saw this guy staring at me through a window today when I was going to the dentist. they're after me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Consummate Professional posted:

have you ever seen a red corvette? I’d sing a drat song about one too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsEyBlefl0s

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Louisgod posted:

his shirt is pretty cool, birds are neat

And his shirt says "National ..."... something.

Probably "National HeroDad". Who loves bird watching.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

saw this guy staring at me through a window today when I was going to the dentist. they're after me

"you've mama'd your last mia"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

Scott Forstall posted:

it feels more and more that eric and junior were bred to be eventual fall guys and little else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
maralago with a philly accent lmao