Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
toop toop toop toop toop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
there's like 7 or 8 new doll sets (doll, each with a doll) getting ready to go up for sale if anybody's looking for a crimbus present, hmu in pm

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

let me honk on that bobo

Wednesdays karaoke night you got yours picked out yet

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

An Apple A Gay posted:

Internationale (English lyrics)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

emfive posted:

there's like 7 or 8 new doll sets (doll, each with a doll) getting ready to go up for sale if anybody's looking for a crimbus present, hmu in pm

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

An Apple A Gay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjZ4TCzwSe0

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

does this moron realize that "Forgiato Blow" sounds extremely stupid, like a self-applied "KICK ME" sticker on your back?

probably not

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

that's right get pumped for tonights debate

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

In New York State Supreme Court, these cases take many years to get to trial. My Political Witch Hunt case is actually scheduled to start on Monday. Nobody can believe it? This is a “Railroading” job, pushed hard by the Radical Left DOJ for purposing Election Interference. A very SAD time for New York State, and America!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

An Apple A Gay posted:

that's right get pumped for tonights debate

TROOF

Heading to Michigan now. I LOVE, & WILL SAVE, THE AUTOWORKERS. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you'll have so much drok bok you'll be tired of drok bok, you'll say no more drok bok

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

gregday
May 23, 2003

is Forgiato pronounced similarly to "foreshadow" or would that make it too cool

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Id like to thank the dumbass that probed me over a bad taste traffic joke

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
my internet is out please help

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i want to sex trump up

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

weird jutting out jaw, dancing, legs dont work

a good trummy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

I am sending internet vibes your way

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

This is a lie because you made a post on the internet

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Durf posted:

weird jutting out jaw, dancing, legs dont work

a good trummy

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

Id like to thank the dumbass that probed me over a bad taste traffic joke

free titty_baby_

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

hootings bitch rear end

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

This is a lie because you made a post on the internet

I’m at the library they are getting really mad at me for checking my sites

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

hello sir what is your ticket number

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

where's the halloween party gonna be I think I'm gonna go as a baseball player

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

emfive posted:

does this moron realize that "Forgiato Blow" sounds extremely stupid, like a self-applied "KICK ME" sticker on your back?

probably not

i don't think that's a guy that has a sense of shame

seems like the kind of sweaty douche that would put a KICK ME sign on his back and go around saying "hey guys, check out this sign? isn't that hilarious???"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

An Apple A Gay posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2CKQQr90E

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

emfive posted:

probably not

If you had… whatever that is on his face, do you think you’d be worried about sounding stupid?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

i don't think that's a guy that has a sense of shame

seems like the kind of sweaty douche that would put a KICK ME sign on his back and go around saying "hey guys, check out this sign? isn't that hilarious???"

exhibit A:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

saw this guy staring at me through a window today when I was going to the dentist. they're after me

We all bake down here

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I was going to post the Laibach "Life is Life" cover but nowadays people would probably think it's actually real Nazi poo poo

(it isn't)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

exhibit A:

there's a Hatsune Miku car in Austin and I saw it when I was driving my new (used) car back from Carmax

it's a great loving car btw, god it's so awesome, very boring and it is very very worried about me

e: not the Hatsune Miku car, my car

emfive has issued a correction as of 21:30 on Sep 27, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I got a video for PFC. it's p. funny

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

BOSS

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

"Everybody please move back, I believe I may have dropped a gold bar, just give me some room ..."

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

I got a video for PFC. it's p. funny

Does it have his house in it? I love seeing his house.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Internationale (English lyrics)

your avatar is supposed to be something i should probably know but all I see is Don Imus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

FREEZE FRAME *record scratch*

Yup. That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this crazy situation. Well, it all started when my parents fled Cuba....