Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

i learned from cspam that if you own property you are a landlord so how about you stfu

it's my property, I'm supposed to be here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My old house is closing on the fifth so you can quit calling me a landlord after that

Nice

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

titty_baby_ posted:

Shut up landlord

get him

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

mdemone posted:

Jesus why does her makeup look like that

One way or another, she's made out of adobe.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Land! Lord?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
chairman mayo had some good ideas

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

My old house is closing on the fifth so you can quit calling me a landlord after that

you maybe could have avoided it all together if you didn’t share your wheelings and dealings with the thread every step of the way

Apr 7, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

you maybe could have avoided it all together if you didn’t share your wheelings and dealings with the thread every step of the way

Hmm. No

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Theyre selling lots in the southern part of the county for like $20,000 and im interested in owning one just so I too can be a landlord

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

*posts about bothering my wife by making GBS threads too loud*

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
just wait until my Friends in the trump thread hear about this

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Me, wishing I could go to my cabin and go fishing

me, wishing I could go fishing with my dad who definitely loves me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

apparently every poster in the trump and doomsday threads are landlords?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

RealityWarCriminal posted:

chairman mayo had some good ideas

he had a real meeting of the minds with admiral tuna

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

*cracks knucks sitting down at desk* cant wait to log on to the Donald Trump Thread and see disgusting stromboli slop, read about some drunk guy trying to gently caress restaurant coworkers, and a guy in pittsburgh talking about his bike and house all the time

Apr 7, 2003

ArmZ posted:

there's also the guy who isn't a landlord but ate some bird poo poo once and told everyone about it

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pork n beans for breakfast

Only registered members can see post attachments!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
There's a lot that is ridiculous about that photo, but the jeans for some reason are so strange. I guess it's the fit and the way he's sitting but they look off/uncomfortable

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

who are you selling it to

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Beautiful Rotterdam has descended into terrorist mayhem. Close the borders for good

Apr 7, 2003

RealityWarCriminal posted:

who are you selling it to

A young couple. I put about $15K into it to make it nice for them when they move in because I'm a cool dude like that

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

A young couple. I put about $15K into it to make it nice for them when they move in because I'm a cool dude like that

they’re turning it into an airbnb, op

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

they’re turning it into an airbnb, op

He left remote controlled rats in the basement to destroy the house if it happens

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

what do they do for a living

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
trup

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

ArmZ posted:

it's easy for cspam to be mad at stuff like this when your life sucks and is largely an abject failure

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

A few years ago my mom wanted to turn half of her house into an Airbnb and I told her, mom, it's your house, you're supposed to be there!

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I wonder what Don Jr's net worth even is? Like, does he have any assets whatsoever? Does he even own his own house or is that tied up in the company too? If Trump Org. went belly up how long would it take for him to be completely broke? I suppose for now he can always bring money in by doing chud speaking engagements.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

kaleedity posted:

fuckin poo poo there's a 1977 movie called wizards which has some neat parts and others not so much and there's this really great scene near the end and now i realize it was just an extended columbo gag complete with the whole one last thing bit

I never got the columbo reference but in retrospect it makes sense. I must have been super baked every time I watched it, thanks!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

I wonder what Don Jr's net worth even is? Like, does he have any assets whatsoever? Does he even own his own house or is that tied up in the company too? If Trump Org. went belly up how long would it take for him to be completely broke? I suppose for now he can always bring money in by doing chud speaking engagements.

It's n minus Kimberly Guilfoyle, u can do the rest of the math on your own

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Nonsense posted:

Beautiful Rotterdam has descended into terrorist mayhem. Close the borders for good

looking at the skintone chart it appears the guy was merely mentally ill, not a terrorist

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Flavahbeast posted:

looking at the skintone chart it appears the guy was merely mentally ill, not a terrorist

Downgrading him from mentally ill to disgruntled door dash driver

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

president

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump Jr. worried on Wednesday that he may have lost access to a New York cabin where he is said to enjoy fishing.

"We've never seen any of this before, but yes, they are, in effect, trying to do that," Trump said. "If you read the letter of the law, theoretically, my cabin in upstate New York, because it's owned in an LLC, that is a corporation, and therefore, because I'm a part of it, somehow that has to be disbanded."

"And so well, so then what or who actually owns my cabin at this point?" he added. "This has been done in such a roughshod manner, noone even knows what is real or what isn't. No one can make any sense of it."

doj: hey, free cabin

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

it's easy for cspam to be mad at stuff like this when your life sucks and is largely an abject failure

are you seriously defending landlords

why the gently caress do you even post in cspam? GBS loves arrogant rich guys

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

tenderjerk posted:

tbf there are plenty of people who have the capacity to buy a house yet are unable to for many reasons.

Apr 7, 2003

sure am glad they're taking care of the important poo poo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Donald Trump Jr. worried on Wednesday that he may have lost access to a New York cabin where he is said to enjoy fishing.

"We've never seen any of this before, but yes, they are, in effect, trying to do that," Trump said. "If you read the letter of the law, theoretically, my cabin in upstate New York, because it's owned in an LLC, that is a corporation, and therefore, because I'm a part of it, somehow that has to be disbanded."

"And so well, so then what or who actually owns my cabin at this point?" he added. "This has been done in such a roughshod manner, noone even knows what is real or what isn't. No one can make any sense of it."

Weird how all their properties are owned by an LLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

sure am glad they're taking care of the important poo poo

America is saved