Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Need a receiver in PPR

G Wilson v NE
Gabe Davis @ WSH
Tank Dell @ JAX

I think I stick with Wilson and pray for talent to win out over... literally everything else going against him

Diqnol posted:

Tlaw @ Hou or Dak @ Ari?

Tlaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

Need a receiver in PPR

G Wilson v NE
Gabe Davis @ WSH
Tank Dell @ JAX

I think I stick with Wilson and pray for talent to win out over... literally everything else going against him

Tlaw

Garett and pray he might rip another one against that depleted secondary

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

.5 PPR, need a WR2 and FLEX:

Olave vTB
Lockett @NYG
McLaurin @PHI
Roschon vDEN
D. Pierce vPIT

worried about Olave with Carr messed up, McLaurin, Roschon, and Pierce theoretically have good matchups but all feel like traps

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Olave vTB
Lockett @NYG
McLaurin @PHI
Roschon vDEN
D. Pierce vPIT

worried about Olave with Carr messed up, McLaurin, Roschon, and Pierce theoretically have good matchups but all feel like traps

I think I'd stick with Olave and Lockett. Olave is a stud, and I'm confident Jameis can lob some bombs to him in between throwing the dumbest picks you've ever seen. And for McLaurin I'd be worried about Philly's pass rush getting 10 sacks on Howell.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

0.5 PPR pick 2

Zay Flowers @ CLE
Michael Thomas vs TB

Tutu Atwell @ IND

Bellmaker posted:

Olave vTB
Lockett @NYG
McLaurin @PHI
Roschon vDEN
D. Pierce vPIT

Olave and Lockett for sure

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Pick a QB before tomorrow night please!

T. Lawrence vs Atl
J. Love vs Det

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

ferroque posted:

Pick a QB before tomorrow night please!

T. Lawrence vs Atl
J. Love vs Det

Hall of Famer Jordan Love

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

0.5 PPR pick 2

Zay Flowers @ CLE
Michael Thomas vs TB

Tutu Atwell @ IND

Olave and Lockett for sure

I think I would go Tutu over Thomas. Both because of the Jameis factor, and because looking at The Edge (one of my favorite fantasy sites) the Colts are getting smoked by slot receivers and Tutu runs primarily out of the slot

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Reposting since I didn’t see this thread existed until now :haw:

Ok, for my lineup this week this is what I have

JJ and Nacua for WR
Monty and Kamara for RB
J Jacobs for w/r/t

Should I put Zay Flowers or Waddle in for J Jacobs? I know it’s early in the season, but Jacob’s seems to be underperforming projections but is playing the chargers, while I’m worried Zay won’t get many targets against Pittsburgh

Jacobs is projected for 11.18 while Zay is at 9.91.

Or maybe I need to put Jacobs in for Kamara and see how Kamara does this week?

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

If Waddle is healthy you basically always start him.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Choose 2 .5 PPR flexes

Brian Robinson @ PHI
Jerome Ford v BAL
De’Von Achane @ BUF
Nico Collins v PIT

Currently have the first two in

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Cat Hassler posted:

Choose 2 .5 PPR flexes

Brian Robinson @ PHI
Jerome Ford v BAL
De’Von Achane @ BUF
Nico Collins v PIT

Currently have the first two in

Collins and Ford. Still not sure what happens when the Commanders meet the buzzsaw that (was) the Eagles’ defense, but I’m not thinking he will do great. Baltimore is shambolic at the moment, and so is Pittsburgh.

Unrelated: in my 14 team 1 qb (half ppr) league, everyone except for me and one or two other people drafted two QBs. Now I’m in the position where I need a QB week 5 when Herbert is on bye. My plan was to take Stroud, but to wait until next week, gambling on the fact that no one would drop their backups or take another backup QB.

Well, I was wrong. Last year’s league winner (who won as a result of my Burrow-Chase doomstack evaporating in the Buffalo game) just took Stroud as his THIRD qb. Dumb AF since there’s no way I’m going to trade to him for a qb I will only use one week most likely, and it uses up yet another spot on his bench, but drat.

So here are my options, and I’d love to hear what you guys think.
1. trade someone from my bench for someone else’s backup
2. Wait until next week and snag Anthony Richardson, Bryce Young, or Dobbs.

Leaning towards the second option, though.

QB: Herbert
WR: Allen
WR: G Wilson
RB: Pierce
RB: Kamara
TE: Waller
Flex: Atwell

BN: Charbonnet
BN: Hunt
BN: Kelley
BN: LaPorta
BN: Q Johnston
IR: Barkley

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

Cnidario posted:

Collins and Ford. Still not sure what happens when the Commanders meet the buzzsaw that (was) the Eagles’ defense, but I’m not thinking he will do great. Baltimore is shambolic at the moment, and so is Pittsburgh.

Unrelated: in my 14 team 1 qb (half ppr) league, everyone except for me and one or two other people drafted two QBs. Now I’m in the position where I need a QB week 5 when Herbert is on bye. My plan was to take Stroud, but to wait until next week, gambling on the fact that no one would drop their backups or take another backup QB.

Well, I was wrong. Last year’s league winner (who won as a result of my Burrow-Chase doomstack evaporating in the Buffalo game) just took Stroud as his THIRD qb. Dumb AF since there’s no way I’m going to trade to him for a qb I will only use one week most likely, and it uses up yet another spot on his bench, but drat.

If Richardson is available, grab him now. He should not be a free agent in a league that deep and he's back practicing after his concussion. Use him for the bye and then he should be good trade bait afterwards.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Cnidario posted:

Thanks! Yeah Houston is putting up points and it’s a decent matchup

As to your question I’d go with option 2

I mean any of those guys can get you by for one week and they’re likely to still be there. Maybe drop QJ for Richardson?

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Cat Hassler posted:

Thanks! Yeah Houston is putting up points and it’s a decent matchup

As to your question I’d go with option 2

I mean any of those guys can get you by for one week and they’re likely to still be there. Maybe drop QJ for Richardson?

Yeah, that’s the way I’m leaning. Garropolo is available too, so I may go for him if he’s not concussed. Best of luck to you!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With David Montgomery back playing tonight @GB, would you bench Gibbs in 1 PPR for any of these guys?

Michael Pittman vLAR
Jakobi Meyers @LAC

Edit: I guess with Jimmy G still in concussion, Pittman might be the only sub

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Christian Watson is expected to finally play tonight, but it would be his season debut, and he was limited all week. But still, I'm thinking of flexing him over Rhamondre Stevenson. Good idea, bad idea? This is 1 PPR, flex.

I also picked up Mostert, but I was thinking of holding on him for one more week to make sure that's not a fluke.

Christian Watson vs. Det
Rhamondre Stevenson @ Dal
Raheem Mostert @ Buf

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

thrawn527 posted:

Christian Watson is expected to finally play tonight, but it would be his season debut, and he was limited all week. But still, I'm thinking of flexing him over Rhamondre Stevenson. Good idea, bad idea? This is 1 PPR, flex.

I also picked up Mostert, but I was thinking of holding on him for one more week to make sure that's not a fluke.

Christian Watson vs. Det
Rhamondre Stevenson @ Dal
Raheem Mostert @ Buf

Mostert had 13 points in week 1 and 25 in week 2. He's not gonna put up 50 again but I don't see how you don't start him at this point.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I also have no idea what to do with Christian Watson heh. Could flex any of (PPR)

De'von Achane @ BUF
Garrett Wilson vs KC
Christian Watson vs DET (tonight)

I've been fortunate to get Tank Dell and Puka off waivers so have a lot of WR choices. What I really need to do is swing a 2 for 1 trade and unload some of these guys but haven't found a partner yet

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Christian Watson owner chiming in - I'm sitting him another week until he plays a full game.

WR hamstring injuries give me flashbacks to Keenan Allen being limited in snap counts and then aggravating the injury.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

Christian Watson owner chiming in - I'm sitting him another week until he plays a full game.

WR hamstring injuries give me flashbacks to Keenan Allen being limited in snap counts and then aggravating the injury.

Yeah I’m sitting him and hoping he looks ready to go to cover Keenan Allen’s bye next week

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I also have no idea what to do with Christian Watson heh. Could flex any of (PPR)

De'von Achane @ BUF
Garrett Wilson vs KC
Christian Watson vs DET (tonight)

I've been fortunate to get Tank Dell and Puka off waivers so have a lot of WR choices. What I really need to do is swing a 2 for 1 trade and unload some of these guys but haven't found a partner yet

Id stick with Achane. Feel like Buffalo and Miami is gonna be a shoot out. Both teams have way too strong of offenses for defense to dominate.

I currently have this lineup set. Just not confident in either of the two at the (other options) bottom. Any thoughts?

Keenan Allen vs LV
Christian Watson vs Det
George Pickens @ Hou

Other options

DeAndre Hopkins vs Cincy - Tenn is garbage
Zay Flowers @ Cle - Offense also a bit shaky

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Quiet Feet posted:

Mostert had 13 points in week 1 and 25 in week 2. He's not gonna put up 50 again but I don't see how you don't start him at this point.

Dango Bango posted:

This is true. I'm likely overreacting because someone I drafted early is finally, maybe, playing a game. I'll hold, and go with Mostert. Thanks.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah I like the wait and see approach on Watson, good points. I just want to use my new toy :argh:

Green Gloves posted:

I currently have this lineup set. Just not confident in either of the two at the (other options) bottom. Any thoughts?

Keenan Allen vs LV
Christian Watson vs Det
George Pickens @ Hou

Other options

DeAndre Hopkins vs Cincy - Tenn is garbage
Zay Flowers @ Cle - Offense also a bit shaky

I think I like how you have it set. In a vacuum I would rather play Flowers but the Browns D looks legit, and they are literally the worst matchup for receivers at the moment (with the huge asterisk that they've done this against a gimpy Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, and Ryan Tannehill. So a functional team could move the ball on them)

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Docjowles posted:

Yeah I like the wait and see approach on Watson, good points. I just want to use my new toy :argh:

I think I like how you have it set. In a vacuum I would rather play Flowers but the Browns D looks legit, and they are literally the worst matchup for receivers at the moment (with the huge asterisk that they've done this against a gimpy Joe Burrow, Kenny Pickett, and Ryan Tannehill. So a functional team could move the ball on them)

I would argue the Ravens are not a functional team

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
PPR league, which 2 guys should I have in my flex spots?

Isiah Pacheco @ NYJ
Kenneth Gainwell vs WAS
Parris Campbell vs SEA
KJ Osborn @ CAR
Rashod Bateman @ CLE

Currently going with Pacheco and Campbell

Also, which defense should I roll with?

Jets vs KC
Packers vs Det

Leaning towards Packers but I don't think there's going to be much of a difference between the two anyway.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Jingleheimer posted:

PPR league, which 2 guys should I have in my flex spots?

Isiah Pacheco @ NYJ
Kenneth Gainwell vs WAS
Parris Campbell vs SEA
KJ Osborn @ CAR
Rashod Bateman @ CLE

Currently going with Pacheco and Campbell

Also, which defense should I roll with?

Jets vs KC
Packers vs Det

Leaning towards Packers but I don't think there's going to be much of a difference between the two anyway.

These are terrible choices. Is there anyone on waivers, especially for a defense? Is this a 16 team league?

I guess I'd start Pacheco and Osborn, hope they score a TD to salvage their score. Or maybe Gainwell has garbage time potential?

You shouldn't start any defense vs the Chiefs, especially a team with no QB that will put said defense in bad field position. So it's Green Bay by default if there's not another one to add. Hope for a Thursday night shitfest.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Do I sit Josh Jacobs or do I sit David Montgomery? Monty is projected only 6.67pts, Jacob’s 11.21, but Monty tends to over perform and Jacob’s has underperformed

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

coronaball posted:

These are terrible choices. Is there anyone on waivers, especially for a defense? Is this a 16 team league?

I guess I'd start Pacheco and Osborn, hope they score a TD to salvage their score. Or maybe Gainwell has garbage time potential?

You shouldn't start any defense vs the Chiefs, especially a team with no QB that will put said defense in bad field position. So it's Green Bay by default if there's not another one to add. Hope for a Thursday night shitfest.

It's a 12 team dynasty league, and the options I listed are better than anyone I could add to my roster without making a trade. I could pick up the Rams defense I guess but I still don't particularly want to drop anyone to add another defense. The rest of my team is pretty stacked, I just don't have anyone decent on my roster right now to replace Mike Williams. I plan on making a bigger trade to accommodate that, but I need to wait a couple more weeks and make do with what I've got until other teams choose to commit to tanking so I can take advantage of that.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Do I sit Josh Jacobs or do I sit David Montgomery? Monty is projected only 6.67pts, Jacob’s 11.21, but Monty tends to over perform and Jacob’s has underperformed

E: sit Jacobs

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cnidario posted:

E: sit Jacobs

I was leaning that way too, thanks!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ope, apparently Montgomery might not be playing tonight after all

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Ope, apparently Montgomery might not be playing tonight after all

Where are you seeing this?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Jingleheimer posted:

It's a 12 team dynasty league, and the options I listed are better than anyone I could add to my roster without making a trade. I could pick up the Rams defense I guess but I still don't particularly want to drop anyone to add another defense. The rest of my team is pretty stacked, I just don't have anyone decent on my roster right now to replace Mike Williams. I plan on making a bigger trade to accommodate that, but I need to wait a couple more weeks and make do with what I've got until other teams choose to commit to tanking so I can take advantage of that.

I dunno, I guess roll GB's defense out then. NYJ is obviously more talented, but that's cancelled out by their anemic offense and roguh schedule.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Docjowles posted:

Where are you seeing this?

Rotowire + nbcsportsedge

https://www.rotowire.com/football/player/david-montgomery-13556

E: looks like the source deleted his tweet, so maybe he is?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Rotowire + nbcsportsedge

https://www.rotowire.com/football/player/david-montgomery-13556

E: looks like the source deleted his tweet, so maybe he is?

Yea i saw that earlier, his initial reports were wrong and he corrected it to say they were likely to play.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Only one decision tonight: 1 PPR

Freiermuth @ Hou
Luke Musgrave vs. Det

Seems like a coin flip, but perhaps I'm missing something. Have Musgrave in now.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I would not start a just returning from injury David Montgomery on Thursday night over Josh Jacobs.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
FWIW I picked up Musgrave in every league i could and i'm rolling with him.

Ofc for me it was him or Njoku mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Waller or LaPorta? Leaning LaPorta