Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

the milk machine posted:

yeah i mean it's financially the best option (for us at least) but $4500 to see a doctor for ~5 minutes is not good vibes

Especially after you pay that shithead leech middleman company every drat month but when you actually need it they give you the middle finger until you pay even more.

Death to America
Death to health insurance
Death to for profit healthcare

Dr_0ctag0n has issued a correction as of 20:02 on Sep 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1707377551155622329

The media sure did learn their lesson from 2016 and 2020

it's free content, just have trump as prez, so many stories. It makes sense when you think about it.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

The EU is going to love that

elon will eat poo poo someday before he [REDACTED] and he will do so in a european country

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Especially after you pay that shithead leach middleman company every drat month but when you actually need it they give you the middle finger until you pay even more.

Death to America
Death to health insurance
Death to for profit healthcare

https://y.yarn.co/29d7be7a-6341-4b18-8fe9-dcf686adb606.mp4

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1707377551155622329

The media sure did learn their lesson from 2016 and 2020

they are still generating piles of money op

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

alternate devil number page

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

bebop esq posted:

taking a selfie with my social security card & sending it to elon and that israeli company that hacks peoples' phone and computer cameras*

*might be a different company but idgaf

nope thats the one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwBb5ZGI8Xs

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

I create a holistic posting environment where people of all genders (even men shorter than 5'6") can feel included

I don't need to do numerology for your name, goon. I know the R stands for Racist

I opposed DEI posting requirements for the Trimu thread and now everyone thinks I'm racist

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

"a nation of ideals, not blood and soil"

biden quoting john mccain and lmao denouncing the nazi slogan without context

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

He's tweeting under the sheets

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

After weeks of tangling with the Anti-Defamation League, on Thursday Elon Musk defended his social media platform, X, against claims that it has facilitated anti-Semitism—and he did it in bizarre fashion.

In a conversation with conservative author Ben Shapiro, he cast himself as “pro-Semitic,” noting that he had attended a Jewish preschool in South Africa and that his first name is common in Israel. (Elon means “oak tree” in Hebrew.)

“Now I don’t know if I’m sort of genetically Jewish or what,” Musk said. “Maybe somewhere. But I’d say I’m aspirationally Jewish, let me put it that way.”

Later, he added that he was aware of that “old trope of, like, you know, ‘I have a Jewish friend.’” In Musk’s case, he said, “I don’t have a Jewish friend. I think probably I have twice as many Jewish friends as non-Jewish friends. That’s why I think, in some respects, I think I am Jewish basically.”

Musk said he has visited the Western Wall in Jerusalem and has also been to Masada, an ancient fortress in the Israeli desert once sieged by the Romans. “I’ve been to Masada twice,” he emphasized. “I don’t know how many people can say that.”

content keeps coming out of left field today

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

Bethamphetamine posted:

THE PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

very normal

quote:

Musk sought to use Thursday’s Twitter Space to reset the narrative in his favor. He said he had consulted his many “Jewish friends” about accusations of anti-Semitism on X and that they did not “see anything” either.

The billionaire also used the moment as an opportunity to defend Russell Brand, the comedian turned right-wing media personality accused of multiple instances of sexual assault. “Why now?” he said, suggesting that Brand was only targeted because of his alignment with right-wing causes.

Musk claimed he had spoken to female friends who “worked closely with [Brand] and they said that he was actually a gentleman.”

“I think we’re running out of conspiracy theories that didn’t turn out to be true,” he said.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oy vey

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

actionjackson posted:

whoever gave me this avatar thk u

its p sweet

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

what is a jew anyway

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Elon Musk has died of dysentery out of his mouth

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"I'm jew-ish" (spoken santosly)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

twitter: what is that man doing to his anus on his driver's license?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Sue him. Sue them ALL!

a copy of the piss tape could be entered into evidence...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

THE PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

My spin class instructor says I’m aspirationally Jewish

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
some of my favorite vacay pics are from scenes of Jewish mass-suicide and murder

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

titty_baby_ posted:

"I'm jew-ish" (spoken santosly)

remember how he was clownishly and transparently corrupt and suffered no consequences

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

remember how he was clownishly and transparently corrupt and suffered no consequences

lol

remember when he was caught stealing the funds he raised for some vet's sick dog and everyone forgot

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Remember when he stole another congressperson's coat

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lmao

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Where's the BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Hitler???

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

External Organs posted:

Remember when he stole another congressperson's coat

lmao

drat

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That is actually one of the most interesting features of the racist's brain.

A laser focus to make everything into a good and bad, with all bad thing coming from the people the racists hates.
It leads into interesting interpretations of history

I do this but instead of ethnic or cultural groups I just use rich people.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1707461196247425294?s=20

Lmao libs still don't loving get it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

remember when he was caught stealing the funds he raised for some vet's sick dog and everyone forgot

I didn't forget it's on my pegboard connected by yellow yarn to 17 other things

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bethamphetamine posted:

[TIP] TOOP, eron (2003). aspirationally Jewish

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

piss guzzler 420 posted:

lol
Trump??

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

I didn't forget it's on my pegboard connected by yellow yarn to 17 other things

How many steps removed is Santos from Barilla pasta

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

How many steps removed is Santos from Barilla pasta

Well, they are both latinx...

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

2DCAT posted:

[TIP] TOOP, eron (2003). aspirationally Jewish

Come to Austin 2DCAT, it's stupid and hosed up but through some connections I can find you a venue and they won't gently caress you over, and you can almost certainly find a really good taco for lunch or breakfast or whatever

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Foghat, Kansas, and 38 special lmaaoooo